Author has written 6 stories for Harry Potter, and Twilight.
Hello all and welcome to my author page.
So a little about me. I'm 32 and from South Carolina (USA) but currently reside in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
I like to think that I'm like some of the Harry Potter characters: bookwormish like Hermione, loyal like Ron, clumsy like Neville, spacy like Luna (relate more so to her), and short-tempered like Ginny.
Ron is my favorite character. I was deeply worried that he was going to be one of the characters to be killed. But my horror came when my dear Fred passed. I cried for a long, long time after that. The Weasley twins are a close second. But I love the Weasley's in general. I mean who doesn't.
I'm a very, very loyal fan of Harry Potter. In fact, I'm border-line obsessed with it. I like to think that I know a vast knowledge on the wonderful world and pride myself in that fact. I have pet peeves of when people use wrong character traits and information. Mainly eye colour (when it's known) and incorrect names.
Let's clear that up right now:
The rest are up to your imagination. I like to think that Remus has topaz eyes and the twins have azure colour eyes.
Harry James Potter
Ronald Bilius Weasley (I really hate it when people get this one wrong.)
Hermione Jane Granger (I'm a little bit lenient on this simply because apparently, her middle name was changed to "Jean" in DH. But it was Jane for 6 years, so I'll always use that.)
Ginevra Molly Weasley (not Virginia)
William Arthur Weasley (Bill)
Percival Ignatius Weasley
Remus John Lupin
So, I'm a bit overprotective of Harry and Company. I really admire JK Rowling for her story and am deeply indebted for her genius sense of fiction. She has created a world that I can get lost in without dealing with the day to day drawl. I really like discussing aspects of the stories. So, if you want to talk, message me. I'm just a few keystrokes and clicks away.
And with that stated, you'll probably wonder as to why I write slash stories. Now I'm heterosexual. But, I live by the motto: "Let live. Let love." I feel that no one has the right to tell someone who they can and can't love. Now with that said, don't get mad at me for writing slash fics. If you don't like it, don't read it. And I hope you don't take offence to my outspokeness. That's just the way I view things.
Now the following I found interesting. And if you think that it indicates that I'm against gay marriage or am poking fun. Then you obviously completely missed the WHOLE last paragraph. So read and enjoy.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Britany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
If you get way to excited for books, movies, ect. to come out, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever lost someone you loved, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are a Weasley Twin Worshipper, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have spent a long time wishing that Hogwarts was actually a place, copy this onto your profile!
If you think the guy who plays Draco Malfoy (Tom Felton) is cute, copy this onto your profile!
If the guy who plays Eragon is cute then copy this onto your profile!
If you think that Voldermort is NOT cute copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you like Sirius Black copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've bookmarked about ten billion fanfiction stories, copy and paste this into your profile
If you think that Harry Potter is the best thing to happen to the universe, and get annoyed beyond all reason at someone who disagrees, copy and paste this into your profile
If you get all excited when you hear someone say Harry Potter or anyone from Harry Potter copy and paste this into your profile.
If your view on Harry Potter is that there are much worse things you could be addicted to, copy and paste this into your profile.
If Fanfiction to you is what MySpace is to other people, copy this into your profile
If you solemly swear you are up to no good copy and paste this into your profile
If you feel the need to howl at the moon, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you like chocolate, copy and paste this in your profile. --Remus!
If you miss Sirius very much copy and past this into your profile
If you are extremely obsessed with british boys, and their accents, copy this to your profile.
--Fred/Hermione--I don't really know where I'm going with this. But it will involve Ginny and Harry's wedding.
--Draco: One-shot. Song fic on his feelings towards his dad. Songfic to the song "Open Wounds" by Skillet
--Remus/Sirius: Remus after Sirius' death. Songfic to the song "Forever" by Fireflight
--Dean/Sam: Sam's feeling about Dean. Songfic to the song "Invincible" by Crossfade
Pictures that Accompany Stories
Dragon Ruler 06 (21)
Gillian Middleton (38)