Author has written 19 stories for One Tree Hill, and Twilight.
i did not make my avatar,did. Credit goes to her.
So you want me to tell you something about myself? I don't have anything to say. And even if I did, you'd be wrong to believe me. Trust is a lie. Nobody ever knows anyone.
i am in love with OTH (some would say unhealthily so)
'currently under refurbishment;
When the silence gets too loud, and I really start to miss everyone, I tell myself the same thing; I can't see you, but I know you're there
Who says what me and Haley gots about grades?
-Don’t kid yourself, Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he’d eat you and everyone you care about!
- I-I’m really fine.
- Every once in a while people step up, they rise above themselves. Sometimes they surprise you, and sometimes they fall short. Life is funny sometimes, it can push pretty hard, but if you look close enough you find hope; in the words of children. In the bars of a song. And in the eyes of someone you love. And if you're lucky, and if you're the luckiest person on this entire planet, the person you love decides to love you back
i'm not going anywhere
You said the basketball hoop was like my uterus?
- each morning you choose to move forward or to simply give up
- Someday, this beach might wash away…the oceans may dry…the sun could dim. But on that day I’ll still be loving you. Always and forever. I promise you, Haley.
- None of it mattered without you.
- i need you. i need you now more than ever
- Be careful with his heart. It's more fragile than you think.
Aunt Brooke, do you know where babies come from?
- Was that your jump shot? Because if that was your jump shot I can't date you anymore.
- Karen's Cafe.
- Oh, but we're not alone in my bedroom, we have the forefathers with us.
I'm sorry, I'm best friends with Lucas
don't say i never gave you anything
What a frightening thing is the human, a mass of gauges and dials and registers. And we can read only a few, and those perhaps not accurately
- the roots are still there. It just takes time
Tragedies happen. What are you gonna do, give up? Quit? No. I realize now that when your heart breaks, you got to fight like hell to make sure you're still alive. Because you are. And that pain you feel? That's life. The confusion and fear? That's there to remind you, that somewhere out there is something better, and that something is worth fighting for
- You know it's been said that we just don't recognize the significant moments of our lives while they are happening. We grow complacent with ideas, or things or people and we take them for granted and it's usually not until that thing is about to be taken away from you that you've realized how wrong you've been that you realized how much you need it, how much you love it. God, I love this game.
- She doesn't want to go. She doesn't wanna see her highschool sweetheart, slash your brother Dan, slash the jerk who abandoned Lucas, slash the father of Nathan, the team's star player, slash my wrists if I hear this story again. Let's go.
- Okay, that wasn't perfect, but it also wasn't embarassing. It was actually kind of sexy.
-Six billion people in the world; six billion souls. And sometimes, all you need is one
What I wanted? I wanted you to fight for me! I wanted you to say that there was no-one else you could ever be with and that you'd rather be alone then without me. I wanted the Lucas Scott from the beach that night telling the world that he's the one for me!
- She said she was sorry. Said she loved me and it wasn't about Chris. She just... needs some time to figure everything out. You believe that? Because, if I love her... and if she loves me, what's there to figure out?
- Truth is still absolute. Believe that. Even when that truth is hard and cold, and more painful than you've ever imagined. And even when truth is more cruel than any lie
I was afraid of getting my heart broken again, like before. 'Cause you hurt me so bad, and I was afraid to be vulnerable. And I was afraid of you and the way that you make me feel. And I know that doesn't matter now after what I did, but I just thought that you should know. This was how I spent my summer, Luke, wanting you... I was just too scared to admit it.
- I told you; I got dressed, I threw up at my parent's house, brushed, flossed and went to the beach.
- When I fell to the floor tonight, I was so scared, I was so terrified. Then I saw you, and I promised myself that if I could just get up, I'd walk over to you... I'd tell you how much I need you and how much I want you... and how nothing else matters
- She's talented. I gotta be honest though. It's a shame she's not touring. She must really love you.
I'm not strong enough, Haley
- I could love you forever.
- The big deal is that, first of all, you did not thank me for helping you with the CDs, second of all, you had sex in my bed, and third, you ate all the brownies.
- You're my family now Haley. The only true thing I have. I don't ever want to lose you.
I haven’t felt that stupid since high school, and at least then I could beat somebody up to feel better
- What's your idea of your perfect date?
- OK. You know the moment that I left the tour? We were playing this club in Illinois and Chris decides to do a cover of an eighties song called, um, 'Missing You'. And everybody starts singing along, the crowds loving it and they turn the house lights up [pause] and I could see every face out there... and I... fell apart. On stage, in front of three thousand people; I lost it. I couldn't sing, I couldn't hear the music. Nothing. Because... that was the moment that I knew... that none of it could ever be enough without you. All of the celebrity and all of the applause and all the pretty melodies... couldn't fill your void in my heart. So... yeah, I guess you're right; it's not the life I would've had... 'cause ever since I met you, it has been so much more.
- Every song has a CODA, a final movement. Whether it fades out or crashes away. Every song ends. Is that any reason not to enjoy the music?
- it's your turn to be the girl that gets the baby and the boy
- It all just feels so fake, ya know? This idea that good things happen to good people. That there's magic in the world, and that the meek and the righteous will inherit it. Too many good people suffer for that to be true. Too many prayers go unanswered. And every day it just gets worse. Every day we ignore how truly broken this world is, and we tell ourselves it's all going to be okay. But it's not going to be okay. And once you know that, there's no going back. There's no magic in the world...at least today there isn't.
- I like him, he says okie dokie
- If I wanted to look stupid, I would have stayed home and played Trivial Pursuit against Haley
-It's not going to change anything, Nathan. Whatever prize you find in that box is not going to fix me.
We’re all crazy Hales, some of us just hide it better than others
-I can’t breathe when I’m around him and when I’m not around him I want to be. I’m just…I’m totally in love with him.
You make sad look beautiful, Brooke Davis
-First they put away the dealers; keep our kids safe and off the street. Then they put away the prostitutes; keep married men cloistered at home. Then they shooed away the bums, then they beat and bashed the queers, turned away asylum-seekers, fed us suspicions and fears. We didn't raise our voice, we didn't make a fuss. It's funny there was no one left to notice when they came for us
- You are responsible for raising the woman who changed my entire world. I'll never forget that Lydia. Thank you for saying yes.
- Did you see me own that apple sauce earlier? Stuh-rong
- Who's the bitch now, bitch?
- Have you ever heard the expression the best things in life are free? Well, that expression's true.
even miracles take a little time
Unsafe External Link