Author has written 4 stories for Saint Seiya, and Harry Potter.
Favorite things to do read books and write fanficton
Favorite Animes and Mangas: Saint Seiya, Yugioh, Demon Diary, Ragnarok, Inuyasha, Ranma 1/2,Vampire Game, Fruits Basket, Bleach, Chobits.
Favorite Books: Warriors by Erin Hunter, Harry Potter, Redwall series, Unicorns of Balinor, The Song of the Lioness and other books by Tamora Pierce, Percy Jackson and the Olympions, Dragon Steel, The Tiger's Aprentice, Animorphs.
Favorite Video Games: Syro the Dragon and The Sims Pets
Favorite Characters: Gemini Saga, Seiya, Aioros. and Pheonix Ikki from Saint Seiya. Eclispe from Demon Diary
1) Being gay is not natural. And real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and air conditioning, tattoos, piercings and silicon breasts...
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay. In the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract. Lamps are next.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn’t changed at all; Hence why women are still property, blacks still can’t marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; And we can’t let the sanctity of Britney Spears’ 55-hour just-for-fun marriage be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. So therefore, gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn’t be allowed to marry because our population isn’t out of control, our orphanages aren’t full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, Since, of course, straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That’s why we have only one religion in America. (Did I miss the lesson where Jesus says He hates gays?)
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. Which is exactly why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven’t adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans.
Current Age: Under 90
Weight: Ha! I bet you guys thought I was going to answer that, huh?
Species: Human. Obviously.
A black man walks into a cafe one early morning and noticed that he was the only black man there. As he sat down, he noticed a white man behind him.
The white man said, "colored people are not allowed here."
The black man turned around and stood up. He then said:
"When I was born I was black,"
"When I grew up I was black,"
"When I'm sick I'm black,"
"When I go in the sun I'm black,"
"When I'm cold I'm black,"
"When I die I'll be black."
"But you sir..."
"When you're born you're pink,"
"When you grow up you're white,"
"When you're sick, you're green,"
"When you go in the sun you turn red,"
"When you're cold you turn blue,"
"And when you die you turn purple."
"And yet you have the nerve to call me colored"
The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away...
Copy this onto your site and help stop racism
I Am Taking the Liberty to Begin the "I Hate Danzo Club" (Koharu and Homura, too, if you want)
*Started and Created by Epic Otaku Cherry: I HATE DANZO! If you also hate Danzo (and Homura and Koharu, if you want), add your name to this list: Epic Otaku Cherry, Blackgryphon101
25 REASONS I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3 . My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught t me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION .
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
I didn’t let her go so you could hurt her.
I let her go because she asked me to.
I didn’t give her to you so you could make her cry.
I gave her to you because you wanted her.
(I'd appreciate it if it was passed on. I don't know how this feels personally but I understand the pain from this poem.
Off-handed, but when ever I read this, I hear Naruto saying this to Sasuke about Sakura. That is, if Sasuke would have wanted Sakura but hurt her, and Naruto gave up on her)
Percy Jackson Pledge
I promise to remember Percy whenever I'm at sea
Now swear on the River Styx
In loving memory...
...Luke Castellan, who died to save Olympus
Love vs. Sex
A teenage girl about 17 had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year.
Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God?
Repost this as Love vs. Sex if you truly believe in God..
PS: God is always there in your heart and loves you no matter what...and if you stand up for him he will stand up for you.
-In the newspaper the next day a motorcycle crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on it and only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road the guy realized that the breaks were out and he didn't want the girl to know. Instead he had her hug him and tell him she loved him one last time. Then he had her put his helmet on so that she would live even if it meant that he would die. If you would do the same for a person you love then copy this into your profile.
Girl: Do I ever cross your mind?
The girl runs away in shock and pain and the boy runs after her and says:
My comments are not bolded. mysterywriter2418 & AnimeLoverHaruka
In case you need further proof that the human race is doomed because of stupidity, here are some actual instructions on consumer goods.
On a Myer hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping. (Darn, and that's the only time I have to work on my hair!) (I wonder why??!!)
On a bag of chips: You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside. (The shoplifter special?) (...Hmm...)
On a bar of Palmolive soap: Directions: Use like regular soap. (And that would be how??) (on the other person's comment: I agree)
On some frozen dinners: Serving Suggestion: Defrost. (But it's just a suggestion.) (So we don't have to? I though they were called frozen dinners *Sarcastic*)
On Nanna's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down." (Well, duh, a bit late, huh?) (If that was the case, why'd you put this warning on the BOTTOM!!!)
On Mark's & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating." (And you thought??...) (Noooo...I thought I would freeze to death 'cuz it was so cold. *SARCASM!!!*)
On packaging for a K-Mart iron: "Do not iron clothes on body." (But wouldn't this save me more time?) (Why wasn't I told this before!!!???)
On Boot's Children's Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those five-year-olds with head colds off those forklifts.) (Okay. So children drive cars and operate machinery on a daily basis?)
On Nytol Sleep Aid: Warning: May cause drowsiness. (And I'm taking this... because?) (Give the man/woman a prize!)
On most brands of Christmas tree lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only." (As opposed to... what?) (On the other person's comment: I totally agree)
On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use." (Now, somebody help me out on this. I'm a bit curious.)(Was there some other super-top-secret use that we're not supposed to know about?)
On packet on Nobby's Peanuts: Warning: Contains nuts. (Talk about a news flash!)(What?! I had no idea! *SARCASM*)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts: Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts. (Step 3: maybe, uh... fly Delta?) (Next Steps: Chew,swallow, digest.)
(I don't blame the company on this one; I blame the parents) On a child's Superman costume: "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly." (Mommy, Daddy, you LIED!!!)
On a motorized scooter box: Warning: This vehicle moves. (I think it's called a MOTORIZED SCOOTER for a reason. No shit, Sherlock.)
Swedish chainsaw:"Do not attempt to stop chainsaw with hands." (Ok, raise your hand if you've tried this.) (What?! What else would I use to stop it with! *SARCASTIC* Another response: Don't worry; I used my feet this time. I already used my hands last time.)
Korean kitchen knife: "Keep out of children." (NO dip) (Don't tell people that! My children are now unusually skilled kitchen-knife wielding ninjas!)
Komatsu Floodlight-"This floodlight is capable of illuminating large areas, even in the dark" (Why did I buy it again?) (Perfect for my nightlight!)
Earplugs-"These earplugs are nontoxic, but they may interfere with breathing if caught in windpipe." (Are you sure? Lets experiment.) (Whoops. That explains how I ended up in heaven all of a sudden.)
RCA television remote control-"Not dishwasher safe." (Really?) (Great! That's the last time I try cleaning it!)
Road sign-"Caution: water on road during rain." (Gasp!) (Alright. I don't know what to say to this except what the other person said, so... "Le gasp!")
Dog food-"new and improved tasting", (who tests it?) (What exactly makes it new and improved?)
Hair coloring-"Do not use as an ice cream topping." (Yummy...) (I was wondering what made my mouth blue and green.)
Liquid plummer-"Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages."-(Beverages WOOO!!) (Uh-oh...)
Arm and hammer scoopable cat litter-"safe to use around pets" (Are you sure?) (And it's not safe to use around what exactly?)
Real life questions that have been asked in court:
ATTORNEY: Do you know if your daughter has ever been involved in voodoo?
ATTORNEY: Now doctor, isn't it true that when a person dies in his sleep, he doesn't know about it until the next morning?
ATTORNEY: The youngest son, the twenty-year-old, how old is he?
ATTORNEY: Were you present when your picture was taken?
ATTORNEY: She had three children, right?
ATTORNEY: How was your first marriage terminated?
ATTORNEY: Can you describe the individual?
ATTORNEY: Is your appearance here this morning pursuant to a deposition notice which I sent to your attorney?
ATTORNEY: Doctor, how many of your autopsies have you performed on dead people?
ATTORNEY: ALL your responses MUST be oral, OK? What school did you go to?
ATTORNEY: Do you recall the time that you examined the body?
ATTORNEY: Are you qualified to give a urine sample?
And the best for last:
ATTORNEY: Doctor, before you performed the autopsy, did you check for a pulse?
If you like this or think this funny or whatever copy and paste this into your profile!!
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Man: Is this seat empty?
Man: Your place or mine?
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: Your body is like a temple.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together
Man: Your eyes they're amazing.
If you repost this you will get a phone call 37 minutes after you repost