Author has written 3 stories for Naruto.
Stories on hiatus:
A Strange Encounter: SasuSaku NaruHina ShikaTem, InoChou; based on and inspired by the movie and book Just Like Heaven (prologue, first and second chapter up.)
The Visitor: SasuSaku Sequel to Happy Now? SasuSaku some NaruHina, InoShika, NejiTen Things are going great for Sasuke and Sakura, but Sakura feels that something is missing. But as she starts trying to figure it out, she is kidnapped. Will Sasuke be able to save her in time? Or is there trouble in paradise?
Happy Now?: SasuSaku, NaruHina
Not a Single Word: Oneshot, SasuSaku
Coming Home: Sasuke comes back to find that Naruto and Sakura are much different than when he left. Does he feel happy for them, or is he jealous? Does he appreciate Sakura's hard work and determination, or is he as cold and apathetic as ever? (Inspired by Sweet Home Alabama.
FanFic Pet Peeves: (My Opinions!)
1. Songfics where the author basically rewrites the lyrics as the thoughts of the person. No one thinks like that. Unless they're a song writer. Plus, it's not very creative, and it's slight plagarism. Or paraphrasing, whatever you want to call it.
2. Horrible spelling and grammar. If there are only a few, not so obvious mistakes, that's okay. But when the fic is full of them, that's when I stop reading. Or write a rather mean review. Spell-check CAN help!
3. AU fics where the character's personalities are changed completely. (But if it's a "what-if?" fic, then OOC doesn't really count)
4. Too much net-speak pisses me off.
5. If your fic has the F-word in it, the post it as Rated M. Don't do this: "f". It's as bad as net-speak.
6. Fics with great plots, but the author did a horrible job writing it. HORRIBLE as in I'm-bored-lol-so-I'm-going-to-write-a-lol-funny-story-OMG!-squee! It makes me want to punch someone in the face.
I have stopped writing due to various things happening in my life right now. I hope to get back to it soon. Thank you for enjoying my stories. I'll try to finish A Strange Encounter as soon as possible.