Author has written 8 stories for Harry Potter.I haaaave a beta, I haaaave a beta! *dances*
Let me briefly touch upon my various fics, to give you a bit of a background story on each of them:
1. Harry Potter and the Transfer Witch *Updated Irreguraly*- I decided to write this story one day because basically I was bored out of mind, its a very fluffy fic. It's about an American witch who tranfers to Hogwart's, yes, its been done a million times, but when I wrote it, it was my first fic at ff.net, so I didn't really know that. I update it every month or so, its not really a priority, but I will eventually finish it.
2. The Fourth Year renamed The Fifth Year now Time Changes Everything- A MWPP fic. Beta Read.
3. Hell Week *On hiatus*- This is the fic that I obsess over, it takes me ages to write a chapter because I want it to be perfect. I was inspired to write something darker, after I read Sunday, Bloody Sunday, a terrific fic. It basically follows the lives of Harry, Hermione, Draco, the Weasley's, and the Hogwart's proffesors during the week they have to beat Voldermort.
4. Always *Complete*- This is a Hermione/Fred fic that I began writing just for fun. I wasn't really sure if I would continue it or whether I would update often, but now I write chapters for it religiously. This is my main current focus. Like I said before its a Fred/Hermione fic, which they're not enough of, but anyway, Hermione winds up pregnant with Fred's baby and craziness ensues.
5. Inside Out and Upside Down *Work in Progress*- The Slyterins decide to sabotage the Gryffindor chances at both the house and Quidditch Cup. Fred and Hermione notice that they're up to something. They try to figure out what exactly. The plot for this story has been in my head for a while, but the main idea for it came to me while I was trying to sleep one night. Pairings: Harry/Ginny, Ron/Lavender, Seamus/Parvati, Katie/George, Fred/Hermione, Lee/Alicia, Dean/Angelina...some of these ships aren't my favorite like H/G but they fit the purpose of the story.
6. Cup of Coffee *Will be expanded: This is a song fic, based upon Garbage's song Cup of Coffee. Right now it is just one song fic, but I am thinking about expanding it to hold some of the other song fics I've got stuck in my head.
7. A Truth Revealed *Work In Progress*- This is a response to Severitus' (I think thats the right spelling, I'll check later) challenge. I really like the plot line I have for it in my head, even though it may not nessicarily be one of my favorite fic types.
Betrothed- A Slytherin fic. Not saying much more. :)