"You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling." -- Eames (Major 'Inception' nerd right here. Team Ariadne/Cobb and Eames/Arthur!)
I happily spend my free time reading fics about... pretty much any fandom. I will admit though, if a story isn't about a couple I support, I don't read it. But this isn't usually a problem since the amount of couples I ship is probably somewhere in the hundreds. As of late, these are the ships I support of the fandoms I read most often: (Couples are in descending order of how much I care)
One Tree Hill: Brooke/Lucas, Jake/Peyton, Rachel/Nathan, Alex/Julian, Clay/Sara, Bevin/Skills, Karen/Andy, Karen/Keith, Nathan/Haley
"I will go down with these ships, and I won't put my hands up and surrender." (All of TV's greatest couples were doomed.)
Things you should know about me:
1. I'm a major Brucas fan. Any great BL fic recommendations are much appreciated! (Brownie points if it's canon, and set about where the show is now. Even more brownie points if Lucas is showing up to stop her from marrying Julian.) Why? She's Cheery, he's Broody. Boyfriend and Pretty Girl. No matter what anyone says, or what ends up happening on the show, these two will always be my favorite couple, not just on One Tree Hill, but in general. No one (especially not Pucas) can hold a candle to these two. Now, I really feel the urge to rant about how stupid Mark Schwan is but I'll try to keep it short. Did he forget all of the epic scenes he wrote? 82 Letters. The Speech in the Rain. The Destiny Shot. "People who are meant to be together always find their way in the end." They were the true love story of One Tree Hill, and I won't give up on them until the last millisecond of the last episode. And even then, AU videos and FanFics, baby!
2. I don't have cable. And the only channels that work on my TV are CBS, NBC and ABC, so if I want to watch a show like One Tree Hill or Glee, I have to wait until they're posted on hulu or cwtv.com. It's a horrible thing to deal with as a diehard CW-fan, but I get through it. Besides, it let's me get into great shows that most people miss out on. (Castle, Chuck and The Event, to name a few current obsessions.)
3. Oh! My name. It's Leemah.
4. I'm always in front of something that has a screen, be it TV, cellphone or laptop.
5. I love to edit. (Videos and pictures) My youtube page is http://www.youtube.com/user/finalfantasy1032
6. I don't care if it's childish, I refuse to change my pen name. Zanessa/Troyella will always be my second all time favorite couple. (Right behind Brucas) Plus, it's the same one I started with.
7. I manage to continue being a Disney Channel junkie, even without cable. I have so many opinions on everyone affiliated with disney. I'm a major Nelena shipper, btw.
8. Music is something I don't think I could go a day without. My iTunes is a crazy blend of music genres, sans 'Oldies'. If I had to pick favorites it would be; Band: Fall Out Boy or Backstreet Boys Male Singer: Enrique Iglesias, Kris Allen, or Josh Groban Female Singer: Probably Celine Dion. Song: It's probably a four way tie between: "No Boundaries" by Kris Allen, "I Want It That Way" by the Backstreet Boys, "Hero" by Enrique Iglesias, and "That's The Way It Is" by Celine Dion.
9. I adore both the Twilight Saga, and the Harry Potter Series. Don't bash either around me.
10. I root for a lot of doomed or unpopular ships. (For Example: Buffy/Angel (BTVS), Veronia/Logan (Veronica Mars), Will/Grace (Will & Grace), Ariadne/Cobb (Inception), Hanna/Darren (Pretty Little Liars), EJ/Sami (Days of Our Lives) etc. etc. etc.)
11. I love soap operas. All My Children, One Life To Live, Days of Our Lives and General Hospital are the four things my snow days revolve around.
12. I watch too many movies. I can't watch scary ones, I love happy endings, and anything starring Leonardo DiCaprio is definitely gonna be a favorite. My absolute favorite movies are: (Yay! Another long list!) "Remember the Titans", "The Parent Trap", "Titanic", "Catch Me If You Can", "Inception", "The Sound of Music", "Moulin Rouge", and some others that I can't seem to recall.
13. I tend to speak Spanglish, with random Latin words thrown in. Don't ask me why, I dunno.
Unsafe External Link