Poll: Pick an anime! Any anime! Vote Now!
Author has written 24 stories for Naruto, Inuyasha, Merlin, Tokyo Mew Mew, Red Eye, Royal Pains, Psych, Harry Potter, and Bleach.
Name: What're you? My Stalker?
Nationality: British (Originally Iranian)
Religion: Baptist (Mandaeen)
Animes: Naruto, Avatar, Inuyasha, Bleach, Death Note, Full Moon Wo Sagashite, D.N Angel, Skip Beat!, Absolute Boyfriend, Hikaru No Go, Buso Renkin, CardCaptors/Cardcaptor Sakura, Sailor Moon, FMA, Tokyo Mew Mew/Mew Mew Power, Rurouni Kenshin, Ouran High School Host Club, Ghost Hunt, Pokemon, Aishiteruze Baby, Saint Dragon Girl, Vampire Knight, Boys over Flowers, C C C, Anti-Gravity Boy, Nodame Cantabile, Mars, Gokusen, Millenuim Snow (A thousand years of snow), School Rumble, Kaichou wa Maid-sama, etc etc
Cartoons: Martin Mystery, Totally Spies, Team galaxy, Jackie Chan Adventures, Danny Phantom, Ben 10 (alien force), Fairly Odd Parents, American Dragon, Kim Possible, X-men Evolution etc etc
Shows: Heroes, Charmed, BBC's Merlin, BBC's Sherlock Holmes, Misfits, A few decent (old-ish) Disney Channel shows, Ally Mcbeal, Relic Hunter, Smallville, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The Mentalist, Warehouse 13, Full House (the Korean drama not the sitcom), Martial Law, Supernatural, My So-Called Life, f.r.i.e.n.d.s, Scrubs, Ugly Betty, Monk, Bones, The Middle, Malcolm in the Middle, Bewitched, I Dream Of Jeannie, The Simpsons, Legend of the seeker, Raising Hope, Hellcats, Arrow, My Lovely Kim Sam Soon (Korean drama), The Vampire Diaries, Numb3rs, Orphan Black, Being Erica, Royal Pains, Psych, Suits, Once Upon A Time, Jane By Design, White Collar, Common Law, Haven, Glee, Tru Calling, True Blood, 10 Things I Hate About You, Chuck, Emily Owens M.D., Heartstrings (Korean drama), Hawaii Five-O, House, Awkward, New Girl, Bad Education, Community, Grey's Anatomy (Patrick Dempsey...yummm!), Pretty Little Liars, Shining Inheritance/Brilliant Legacy (Korean drama), One Tree Hill, Mad Men, Outnumbered, My Mad Fat Diary...
As for reality tv, I DON'T go for the trashy kind like Jershey Shore, I generally watch shows like Plain Jane, I Used To Be Fat, Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition, Fat Families, Embarrassing Bodies, stuff you learn from) etc
Films: Harry Potter, Twilight (the first was a'right), Just Like Heaven, Red Eye, A Walk to Remember, The Proposal, Police Academy Movies, Spiderman, Beauty and the Beast (and other Disney Classics), Meet the Robinsons, Indiana Jones, Chronicles of Narnia, Transformers, X-men, all Hugh Jackman movies, Anastasia, Die Hard series, Swan Princess, Shrek series, and many many many more movies...*film buff alert*
Games: Anything adventurous. That being said, Zelda games are my favourites.
Personality: Normal...with a taaaad bit of crazy.
Okay, a lot of crazy.
Loves: A lot of things.
Dislikes: Cheeeeeeeeeeesy fanfics, assholes who don't review & sea food.
Books: Anything worth reading.
Music: Any genre.
Fav Music Bands/Artists: Three Days Grace, Sum41 and 30 Seconds to Mars.
Songs I love: We would be here for awhile.
My other web pages:
Cillian Proboards Fan Forum:
The Beta Branch:
Top Favourite Anime Characters:
1) Naruto (Duh!)
2) Minato (Yondyyyyyyyy!)
3) Ryou Shirogane/Elliot Grant (Tokyo Mew Mew)
4) Inuyasha (Sit boy xD)
5) Ichigo (Bleach)
6) Takuto (Full Moon Wo Sagashite)
7) Zero (Vampire Knight)
Least Favourite Anime Characters:
1) Sasuke Uchiha (Did I forget to mention I really hate him?)
3) Sakura Haruno
4) Kikyo (Inuyasha)
Pairings I like:
1) Inukago (The BEST couple ever!)
2) TakutoXMitsuki (Full moon wo sagashite)
3) ZukoXKatara (Avatar)
4) IchiRyou OR IchiKisshu (Tokyo Mew Mew)
5) RukaXFuuko (Anti-gravity boy)
6) ChiakiXNodame (Nodame Cantabile)
7) NaruIno or NaruHina
Pairings I HATE:
1) NaruSasu (and any other unrealistic Yaoi/Yuri pairing)
2) NaruSaku (Back off Sakura he's mine!)
3) Ichigo/Masaya (Booooooooooring...-.-)
4) Lettuce/Ryou (BLUGH!)
5) Shawn/Juliet (Psych)
6) Evan/Divya (Royal Pains)
7) Damon/Elena (Vampire Diaries...I used to actually like them...UGH)
9) Jeff/Britta (Community)
Non-Anime Pairings I Like:
1) Chad/Sonny (Sonny with a chance)
2) Lilly/Jackson (Hannah Montana)
3) Angela/Jordin (My so-called Life)
4) Chandler/Monica or Chandler/Rachel (F.r.i.e.n.d.s)
5) Sharon/Griffin (Braceface)
6) Candice/Jeremy (Phineas and Ferb)
7) Riley/Johnny (The Replacements)
8) Alex/Dean (Wizards of Waverly Place)
9) Betty/Gio OR Betty/Daniel (Ugly Betty)...but mostly Betty/Daniel :P
10) Pete/Myka (Warehouse 13)
11) Patrick/Teresa (The Mentalist)
12) House/Cuddy (House)
13) Chuck/Sarah (Chuck)
14) Damon/Bonnie (Vampire Diaries)
15) Jackson/Lisa (Red Eye)
16) Draco/Hermione (Harry Potter)
17) Clark/Chloe (Smallville)
18) Jeff/Annie (Community)
19) Harvey/Donna (Suits)
20) Oliver/Felicity (Arrow)
21) Hook/Emma (Once Upon A Time)
22) Shawn/Joy (Psych)
23) Sydney/Nigel (Relic Hunter)
24) Spike/Buffy or Buffy/Angel (Buffy)
25) Cole/Phoebe (Charmed)
26) Larry/Ally (Ally McBeal)
27) Bones/Booth (Bones)
28) Sarah/Paul (Orphan Black)
29) Erica/Ethan (Being Erica)
30) Jane/Billy (Jane By Design)
Anime Bishis =)
1) NARUTO! :D
2) Minato (Fourth Hokage)
3) Inuyasha (He's muy gorgeous! Especially he's human form! -druels-)
4) TAKUTO-KUN!! (Full Moon wo Sagashite)
5) Ichigo (Bleach)
6) Sasame (Pretear)
7) Hayate (Pretear)
8) Hanasaki Sono (From 'Sensitive Pornograph' - I don't watch this anime but daaaaaaanm, he's h-o-t!)
9) Edward Elric (FMA)
10) Tori/Touya (Cardcaptors)
11) Tuxido-Mask (Sailor Moon)
12) Ryou Shirogane/Elliot Grant (Tokyo Mew Power/Mew Mew Power)
13) Dark (D.N Angel)
14) Kio (Fruitsbaskets)
15) L (Death Note)
16) Yagami Light (Death Note)
17) Keiichi Wakaoji (sp?) (Full Moon Wo Sagashite)
18) Eichi-kun (Full Moon Wo Sagashite)
19) Zuko (Avatar)
20) Chiaki-senpia! (Nodame Cantabile)
21) Kippei (Aishiteruze Baby)
22) Zero Kiryuu (Vampire Knight)
23) Ren Tsuruga (Skip Beat)
24) Shō Fuwa (Skip Beat - now he is frikin' SEXY!)
25) Tamaki-senpai (Ouran high school Host Club)
26) Himura Kenshin (Rurouni Kenshin)
27) Sanosuke Sagara (Rurouni Kenshin)
28) Captain Sagara (Rurouni Kenshin)
29) Kazuki Muto (Buso Renkin)
30) Rei (Mars)
31) Takumi Usui (Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama)
I'll stop here cause the list is endless!
Top guys of my life!
1) Jared Leto
2) Cillian Murphy
3) James Roday
4) Hugh Jackman
5) Drew Fuller
6) Milo Ventimiglia
7) Simon Baker
8) Zach Braff
9) Rober Downey Jr
10) Tom Welling
11) Robert Sheehan
12) Ian Somerhalder
13) Tom Felton
This list goes on too :P
Languages: My first language is Arabic, then I went to an Iranian school to learn to read and write Farsi, unfortunately I forgot most of it (But I can still speak a little bit), then I moved to England and learnt English, I also took Spanish in college, and lastly I'm learning some Japanese for myself =)
Anything else: My favourite anime would have to be Naruto and my favourite ALL TIME Anime character is obviously Naruto! (as you can tell from my username!) I love any fics, as long as they are IN CHARACTERISATION, so if I see a a plot that's a bit bumpy on the road I will choose to tolerate it just as long as it's IN CHARACTERISATION. I especially love 'Time Travel' fics. I also play the piano and practice my art daily (see DeviantART account...actually don't since that art is really old). So I hope you will enjoy my fanfictions and sorry if I take too long to update.
MY DREAM: Publish something! A book! A Screenplay! ANYTHING!
STORIES ON HOLD:
A New Journey Begins: Part 2 (I lost interest long ago, but may come back to it.)
The Future Visit (Same as above)
Bittersweet Passion (May never get back to it)
Crossover Dimentions (Same as above)
Flash to the future (People have been demanding this, I'm going to say this once - I lost interest, not only in the fic, but the fandom itself. I do still keep up with the manga, but I'm very disappointed in where it's heading, so I'm saving myself the heartbreak and keeping my distance from the fandom)
Trail of consequences (Again, I know it's popular by demand, but on hold till I get interest back)
Rule the World (I might come back to it, if I feel like writing a romance)
An unspoken attraction (Forgot about the limited days on fanfic documents, so all chapters were deleted, couldn't be asked to continue)
Repercussions (Might come back)
Space Bound (Might come back)
Battling Fears (Might come back)
It's A Very, Very Mad World (Depends on requests)
The good ol' days -- A high school setting fic in Naruto, so it's an AU. Help Naruto and the others survive Konoha High
The Enemy's Portal -- Is a charmed fic, set in Season 6. About Chris who ends up even further back in the past (to series 3)
If It's Not The Fish That Kills You
Labyrinth Of A Soul (so changing the name)
Of Murder, Mistrust and Pineapple
Hear You Me
The Bittersweet Camaraderie
A little fun :)
Here are ten facts
Wow I can't
Wow I can't believe
Wow I can't believe you
Wow I can't believe you wasted
Wow I can't believe you wasted your
Wow I can't believe you wasted your time
Wow I can't believe you wasted your time reading
Wow I can't believe you wasted your time reading this!
As I lay in my bed one night, and stare at the stars; I wonder...Where the heck is my ceiling?!
Stupid questions are better than stupid mistakes.
This space is intentionally left blank.
I always wanted to be somebody, but I should have been more specific.
When I was a boy I was told that anybody could become President. Now I'm beginning to believe it.
10 Commandements of a Teenager!
1) thou shall not sneek out when parents are sleeping. (why wait?)
2) thou shall not do drugz (you can break this one, it not that
3) thou shall not steel from k-mart. (walmart has a bigger selection)
4) thou shall not get arrested for vandalism. (destruction has a bigger
5) thou shall not steel from thy parents. (every-1 knows grandma has more
6) thou shall not get in fights. (just start them)
7) thou shall not skip class. (just take the whole day off)
8) thou shall not strip in class. (hooters pays more)
9) thou shall not think about having sex. (as nike sayz - just do it)
10) thou shall not help old ladies cross the street. (just leave them in
If I had eight hours to chop down a tree, I'd spend six sharpening my axe.
Use what talent you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best.
WHAT IS A TEENAGER?
A teenager is….
…. a person who can’t remember to walk the dog but never forgets a phone number
She had lost the art of conversation but not, unfortunately, the power of speech.
The old believe everything, the middle-age suspect everything, the young know everything.
There are 2 ways to spread happiness; either be the light who shines it or the mirror who reflects it.
Biologically speaking, if something bites you, it's more likely to be female.
Answering Machine Messages
1) Hi. This is John: If you are the phone company,
2) Hi. I am probably home. I’m just avoiding someone I don’t like.
3) A is for academics, B is for beer. One of those reasons is why we’re
Love is temporary insanity curable by marriage.
When I first met Mr. Right I had no idea that his first name was Always.
In politics, if you want anything said, ask a man; if you want anything done, ask a woman.
Being a full time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs...since the payment is pure love.
1. I’m not aging, I just need re-potting.
A goal without a plan is just a wish.
A man travels the world over in search of what he needs and returns home to find it.
20 Useless facts:
In average a woman smiles more often than a man.
You share your birthday with at least 9 million other people in the world.
If you toss a penny 10000 times, it will not be heads 5000 times, but more like 4950. The heads picture weighs more, so it ends up on the bottom.
If you fart constantly for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.
Thirty-five percent of the people who use personal ads for dating are already married.
There are more TV sets in the US than there are people in the UK.
Women blink nearly twice as much as men.
A cow farts about 600 litres of metangas every day. That is enough to fyll up 40 party ballons.
On average, a person laughs about 15 times each day.
More than six billion hot dogs are consumed annually in the US.
You breathe about ten million times a year.
Sweden was the first country in the world to keep population statistics.
There are 31,536,000 seconds in a year. If you attempted to count to stars in our galaxy at a rate of one every second it would take around 3,000 years to count them all.
Drivers kill more deer than hunters.
Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months, two rats could have over a million descendants.
Male and female rats may have sex twenty times a day.
Donkeys kill more people annually than plane crashes.
The ten most generous countries are all in Europe.
Sri Lanka has lowest divorce rate in the world - and the highest rate of female suicide.
He who speaks without modesty will find it difficult to make the words good.
Computer dating is fine, if you're a computer.
There’s this little guy sitting inside a bar, just
Then, this big trouble-making truck driver steps next
The poor man starts crying. The truck driver says:
“No, it’s not that. Today is the worst day of my
When I left the building to my car, I found out it
I got home only to find my wife was in bed with the
Genuis is 1 percent inspiration, 99 percent perspiration.
What to say when someone is insulting you when you're right next to them:
"I'm sorry, I'm a bit deaf, I can't hear assholes."
"I'm sorry, I can't hear over the sound of how awesome I am."
We can try to avoid making choices by doing nothing, but even that is a decision.
An acquaintance is someone we know well enough to borrow from but not enough to lend to.
Painting is just another way of keeping a diary.
This is this cat
This is is cat
This is how cat
This is to cat
This is waste cat
This is thirty cat
This is seconds cat
This is of cat
This is a cat
This is dumbass's cat
This is life cat
Now read the third word of every line.
A verbal contract isn't worth the paper it's written on.
Revenge is a wasteful thing; in the end, you hurt just as much as before and nothing has changed but that you have blood on your hands.
98 percent of those who like Tokyo Mew Mew only like it. If you are one of the 2 percent who are OBSESSED, copy and paste this into your profile.
When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
If you are a total hopeless and utter fangirl, copy and paste this into your profile.
8 outrageous facts:
1. A toothpick is the object most often choked on by Americans!
2. The longest word in the English language, according to the Oxford English Dictionary, is pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. The only other word with the same amount of letters is pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconioses, its plural.
3. Human thigh bones are stronger than concrete!
4. Ketchup was sold in the 1830s as medicine.
5. Most lipstick contains fish scales!
6. By raising your legs slowly and lying on your back, you can't sink in quicksand.
7. In Kentucky, it's the law that a person must take a bath once a year.
8. In Singapore, it is illegal to chew gum.
You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.
The voice actor of Bugs Bunny is actually allergic to carrots.
Always borrow money from a pessimist; he doesn’t expect to be paid back.
Never eat with your mouth full.
You know you live in 2007 when...
1. You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2. You haven’t played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they don't have AIM/LiveJournal/MySpace.
4. You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the button on the TV.
6. Your evening activity is sitting at the computer.
7.As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
8. You read this list, and keep nodding and smiling.
9. You think about how stupid you are for reading this.
10. You were too busy to notice number five.
11. You actually scrolled back up to check if there was a number five.
12. And now you're laughing at your stupidity.
13. Put this in your pro if you fell for it. You know you did.
Worry is like a rocking chair - it gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere.
Welcome to Hell. Here's your copy of Windows.
If you can’t convince them, confuse them.
Having a smoking section in a restaurant is a little like having a peeing section in a pool.
Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as Gods. Cats have never forgotten this.
Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot.
I'm going to Live forever or Die trying...
Unsafe External Link