Favorite Shows: The Vampire Diaries, South of Nowhere, Doctor Who, True Blood,
South of Nowhere
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
You know you live in 2011 when...
1. You accidentally enter your pin number on a microwave.
2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards for years.
3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of three.
4. You text the person sitting next to you.
5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is because they don't have a Facebook.
6. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries.
7. Every commercial on television has a Facebook page at the bottom of the screen.
8. Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn't even have the first 20 years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go and get it.
10. You get up in the morning and get online before getting your coffee.
11. You start tilting your head sideways to smile.
12. You're reading this and nodding and laughig.
13. Even worse, you know exactly to who you're going to send this message to.
14. You are too busy to notice there was no 9 on this list.
15. You actually looked back up to check that there wasn't a 9 on this list.
16. You are now laughing at yourself.
17. Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you’ve got a Sonic Screwdriver and/or want one, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you hear the voices of characters in your head, put this onto your profile.
If you've ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you had a choice between being human or being a vampire, and would choose vampire, copy this into your profile.
If you think Elena should choose Damon, copy this into your profile.
If you love The Vampire Diaries, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you love Doctor Who, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you love South of Nowhere, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you love True Blood, copy and paste this into your profile.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile..
If you have ever had a random song pop into your head at the most completely and utter worst time but you sing it anyway copy this into your profile.
Some see the glass half full, some see it half empty. Me? i just want to know who the hell is drinking my damn soda.
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
If at first you don’t succeed...Cheat. Repeat until caught. Then lie.
You laugh at me because I am different... I laugh at you because you are all the same.
Boys are like slinkeys... useless, but fun to watch fall downstairs
Real knowledge is knowing the extent of your ignorance.
There are 10 kinds of people: those who understand binary and those who can't.
The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
No one is perfect until you fall in love with them.
A broken heart is like a broken mirror. It's better to leave it broke than hurt yourself trying to fix it.
I swear there's a tattoo on my forehead that says,"I like assholes". How do I get it off?
When the going gets tough, the tough get duct tape
When someone tells you that there are over a billion stars in the universe, you believe them, but if there is a 'wet paint' sign somewhere, you have to touch it to make sure.
Yesterday is history...tomorrow is a mystery...but today is a gift...that is why it is called the present.
I wouldn't have OCD if everyone else would just do things the right way.
People that don't know me think I'm quiet. People that do wish I was.
When you get caught looking at him, just remember, he was looking back
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, then weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
(A/N: I'm a not the best writer. It will probably take me a while to plan and write out my stories.)
Why Me? - (M-Rated)
Why did I have to fell in love with my best friend, My female VAMPIRE best friend. Carolena Version.
Why Me? - (M-Rated)
Why did I have to fell in love with her, my best friend. My VAMPIRE best friend. Bellice Version.
Why Me? - Writing\Planning(M-Rated)
Why did I have to fell in love with her, my best friend. AH Bellice Version.
Time Travelers - Writing(T-Rated)
This will be an open-ended story; this means that I will not complete the story, but will add chapters to it like episodes of a T.V. series.
Post DW Season 4, Pre Season 5, 10th Doctor.
Doctor Who X-Over Including:
South of Nowhere
The Vampire Diaries
Visions of the Past - Planning(T-Rated)
Alice's POV of the events in the DW X-Over.
My Time - Writing\Planning(M-Rated)
While walking down the Strip after her father's death, Ashley comes across a strange man coming out a strange blue box. Tie-in to my Doctor Who X-Over, and occurs before the events that story. SoN Story.
Our Time - Planning(T-Rated)
Sequel to “My Time”. Post Season 3. While spending a day at home, Spencer and Ashley see a strange blue box materializing in the living room. Ashley has seen it before and knows what it is and WHO it belongs to. Occurs during the events of the DW X-Over, and after the events in "Their Time".
Their Time - Writing\Planning(T-Rated)
Sequel to “Our Time”. Post Season 3. Set in the Future. Occurs before the events in "Our Time", and during the events of the DW X-Over.
Disclaimer: I own nothing.
Unsafe External Link
|Focus:||TV Shows Wizards of Waverly Place|