Author has written 20 stories for Young Jedi Knights, Star Wars, and Psych.
Hi peeps!! I is Cattie :) I'm 16
I write mostly on psychfic under a slightly different name (iknow), so I don't have a ton of stories on here. Anyway, whatever, you probably don't care anyway.
I LOVE to read!! Especially mysteries! I am in love with the In Death books (Roarke and Eve totally rock my world!!) and the Crimes of Fashion series (Lacey Smithsonian is sooooooo awesome!!). I'm also pretty into the alphabet mysteries by Sue Grafton (I swear Kinsey is secretly my mom because they're so similar!).
I also love to write because writing is my LIFE!! (I'm writing a children's book!! Yay!!)
I LOVE to skate and am on a derby team (RMRP 4 evs!!)
I LOVE PSYCH!! If you don't, then... well, something's wrong with you.
Oh, and if you haven't noticed I'm also VERY energetic!!
I quote things incessantly, but only Hana seems to know where I'm quoting from.
Now for something fun!
Things to do at The Movies
1. When you are choosing a seat, point at someone and say loudly in a childish voice, "I don't want to sit by that guy, he smells funny!"
2. Every time there is a gun shot, scream, "Hit the floooor!", jump to the floor and cover your head.
3. Quote all dialogue five seconds after it's said on screen.
4. Ask the person at the ticket counter "Do you come here often?"
5. Start a standing ovation at the end of the movie.
6. Become a bookie. Take bets on which character (or audience member) will die first.
7. Throw popcorn in the air and yell, "It's snowing"
8. Clap and cheer when the good guys gets killed.
9. During the previews, yell out "Can you fast forward it please?"
10. Try to start a Mexican wave
11. Argue that no-one can sit next to you because the seat's already taken by your invisible friend.
12. Stand up during the picture and announce to the others the movie's twist.
13. Shout "look behind you!" at the actors.
14. Wear 3D glasses. Complain about how bad the effects are.
15. Every time someone curses, cover your ears and shout "oh the f-ing profanity!"
16. Hum the theme music.
17. Bring a flashlight. During the film, perform a shadow puppet show on the ceiling.
18. Go "Ooooooooooh..." whenever someone kisses.
19. Wear a huge fake afro wig, blocking the person behind you's view.
20. Shout out "Help, I'm a beautiful butterfly"
21. Clap loudly every time a person walks into the theater late.
22. Inquire what the theater's return policy on popcorn is.
23. Ask a friend to sit four seats beside you and to call you on your cell phone, answer after a few rings and start to talk loudly about any annoying subjects you can, or about the movie.
AJJ is officially the bestest person in the whole world 'cept God!!! She rules!!!!!
I am the girl...that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird, and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cellphone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.
But I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who can express herself better with words than with words, and knows the importance of the little things.
Copy and Paste this onto your account if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest times that they are unique, but not alone.
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you've ever ran into a lamppost or some other blatantly obvious metal pole, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word, and you do at random moments, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have seen a TV show so much that you can tell anyone what episode they are looking for just by hearing a little piece from it
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile.
If you've ever walked into a wall because you were looking sideways at a friend, copy this into your profile.
If you have more than 100 books in your room, copy this into your profile. (A couple are my sister's, but subtracting 5 Spongebob books still prolly leaves me with far more than 100)
93% of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile.
If you're the kind of person who will burst out laughing in the middle of a dead silence because of something that happened yesterday copy and paste this into your profile
.eliforp ruoy otni siht etsap dna ypoc ,sdrawkcab siht daer ot hguone trams era uoy fI
A post from me at twenty:
37 Secrets About Yourself.
1) Have you ever been asked out?
Many, many times
2) Where did you get your default picture?
To be honest, I don't even know what my default picture is. I was like 16 when I selected it.
3) What's your middle name?
4) Relationship status:
5) Does your crush like you back?
It's probable. I don't pretend to understand the way men choose women to date.
6) What is your current mood?
Annoyed because Andy is back on The Office, but entertained because my little brother is in town
7) What color of underwear are you wearing?
8) What's color shirt are you wearing?
Grey, but I'm often in a blue karate gi
9) Missing something?
10) If you could go back in time and change something, what would you change?
11) If you must be an animal for one day, what?
12) Ever had a near death experience?
Yes, but I'm not going into detail
13) Something you do a lot?
14) The song stuck in your head?
None right now, but earlier it was "Steal My Show" by TobyMac, before that it was "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons, before that it was "Steal My Show" (again), and before that it was the song the dolphins sing in Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
15) Who did you copy and paste this from?
16) Name someone with the same birthday as YOU?
17) When was the last time you cried?
18) Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
19) If you could have one super power what would it be?
20) What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
21) What do you usually order from Starbucks?
I don't really like Starbucks, but hot chocolate
22) What's your biggest secret?
23) Favorite color?
24) Do you still watch kiddie shows?
25) What are you?
26) Do you speak any other language?
27.) What's your favorite smell?
28.) Describe your life in three words
29) Have you ever kissed in the rain?
30) What are you thinking about right now?
31) What should you be doing?
32) Who was the last person that made you upset/angry?
33) Do you like working in the yard?
34) If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want?
35) Do you act differently around the person you like?
36) What is your natural hair color?
37) Who was the last person to make you cry?
Bold are things I've done:
1 . Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
19. Have called one of your good friends by the wrong name
87. Shaved your tongue because you thought your taste buds looked weird
YOUR GIRL SIDE
You wear lip gloss/stick
You love to shop.
You wear eyeliner.
You wear the colour pink
Go to your mom for advice
You consider cheerleading a sport
You hate wearing the colour black
You like hanging out at the mall
You like getting manicures and/or pedicures
You like wearing jewelry
Skirts are a big part of your wardrobe
Shopping is one of your favourite hobbies
You don't like the movie Star Wars
You were in gymnastics/dance
It takes you around/ more one hour to shower, get dressed, and make-up
You smile a lot more than you should
You have more than 10 pairs of shoes
You care about what you look like
You like wearing dresses when you can
You like wearing body spray/perfume/cologne
You love movies
You used to play with dolls as little kid
You like putting make-up on someone else for the joy/joke of it
Like being the star of everything
YOUR GUY SIDE
You love hoodies
You love jeans
Dogs are better than cats
It's hilarious when people get hurt.
You've played with/against boys on a team
Shopping is torture
Sad movies suck
You own/ed an X-Box
You played with Hotwheel cars as a kid
At some point in time you wanted to be a fire fighter
You own/ed a DS, PS2 or Sega
You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers
You watch sports on TV (only if the Olympics and Martial Arts count)
Gory movies are cool
You go to your dad for advice
You own like a trillion baseball caps (I would if I could, so I'm counting it)
You like going to high school football games
You used to/do collect football/baseball cards
Baggy pants are cool to wear
It's kinda weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people
Green, black, red, blue, or silver are one of your favorite colors
You love to go crazy and not care what people think
Sports are fun (Karate)
Talk with food in your mouth
Sleep with your socks on at night
Total : 19
Girl Side: 6
Guy Side: 19