Author has written 8 stories for Ninja Turtles.
Welcome to the fanfiction of demonsweat. If you like mutants, ninjas, turtles, and other awesome shit, you've come to right place!
Here's what I'm all about:
- I only write TMNT.
- I write sci-fi, horror, speculative stuff. Adult oriented, non-erotica. More in line with the Mirage turtles, with some other aspects influencing: the movies, 2k3, 2012, IDW comics ... it all plays in a little. I don't really narrow in on any one iteration, I just borrow from a few. I grew up with the Fred Wolf cartoon and it's nostalgia, don't get me wrong -- but that was a long time ago. My true love of the turtles is dark and gritty, mostly.
- My stories are action and drama heavy, with humor too. Hey, that's the turtles at their core, am I right? I tend to focus more on the gang war/war on the streets/ninja vs. ninja stuff rather than the sci-fi stuff, but lately I've been breaking away and easing slightly into those more fantastic elements.
- So, heads up, my stories are on the darker side. I write the turtles at war, as actual ninjas. They kill their enemies without mercy. They swear, they drink. But they're tight with one another. I focus a lot on the brotherly bond. Also, their isolation from the rest of the world, which, I think, is one of the reasons they would rely on each other so much.
- I kill people, sometimes turtles. I'm not going to warn for "character death" because it gives away the story. You want fluffy stuff, go for it -- the fandom is saturated with feelgood fics. But, uh ... you ain't gonna find them here.
- I write for a mature audience, age notwithstanding. Specific warnings can be found at the top of each individual piece, so check 'em.
- I never submit a fic unless I have it written to completion first. So there are long spans between my submissions, but rest assured I'm still here, lurking around. :)
- Any and all feedback is welcome and appreciated. My skin's tougher than a fourteen-foot psychotic mutant alligator's.
- You can now find copies of my stories on DeviantArt and Archive of Our Own, if you prefer those formats.
A REAL FOR REAL UPDATE
New story: Chewing on Glass. Leonardo's got the eye of demonsweat upon him, and Imma 'bout to fuck his day up. I had a lot of fun writing this. It's got mutants, monsters and kick-ass ninja action. Are you a bad enough dude to read this ninja turtle fanfiction?
Edit: story's complete!! Thanks for all the great reviews and feedback. I'm happy you guys like these stories because man, I just have a blast writing them. Now I gotta get the big one done!
(cue Unsolved Mysteries music)
Alright so, here's the bad news: I'm sorry to say that the fanfiction has taken a back seat to other projects. I have managed to branch out and am trying to make a name for myself as writer of original fictions. I won't say "real" writer, because hey -- fanfic gets a bad rap, but we all know there's some real talent to be found in this weird, niche little corner of storytelling. But one day I'd like to figure out a way to make money off this amazing talent I seem to have for making fangirls weep over stabby, sewer-dwelling, anthropomorphic mutants. ;)
I did a year stint writing funny, very NSFW movie reviews for a small horror website. I handled the Asian horror category -- the weirder and gorier, the better, haha! It was fun, and great practice, but I got a little bored with it after a while. Eh, once you've seen one katana-wielding mutant Japanese school girl cut down an orifice-violating tentacle shit beast, you've seen 'em all.
So I quit that gig in favor of another: for the last few months I've been working on and off with a little video game startup, penning some scripts. Not sure yet if any of what I'm writing will see the light of day (such is the industry) but I'm having a blast, and learning a lot more about certain aspects of game development. As a few of you know, I worked in games (QA, testing) for a number of years. I quit that job nearly a decade ago to stay home and raise my kid, but I never lost my love of games. Now I want to write and design, and I still know quite a few awesome people in the biz, so it seemed like a good fit. It's going pretty well, but it keeps me reaaaalllly busy.
So, all that said, I haven't forgotten this stuff. I'm just on hiatus for a minute. I STILL have about 80% of a 200,000 word TMNT epic written (tease, tease) that I swear will see the light of day eventually. But I value quality -- yes, even in fanfiction -- so you guys aren't getting it until it's just right. The good news is, I feel I'm a much better writer now than I was a few years ago when I started it, so hopefully it will turn out all the more better for it. :D
To everyone who still writes -- thanks for the awesome reviews, it's always nice to see a couple in my inbox every few weeks, even though I haven't put out anything in a while. I'll be back soon, with more epic, bloody, intense TMNT action, I promise!
Connie Nervegas (68)
Goblin Cat KC (125)
Stoic Harlequin (18)
vacant houses (45)