Poll: In Spiral Legacy, for the Uchiha Coup arc, which character viewpoint should I concentrate on other than Naruto's in Chapter 15, not 14 ? Vote Now!
Author has written 6 stories for Ouran High School Host Club, Bleach, Naruto, Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai, and Shingeki no Kyojin/進撃の巨人.
Hey, everyone. Welcome to my profile. Make yourselves at home and browse through.
Art (that shouldn't be called "Art"):
- A little something I did, during my free time, using only FRAPS (for the picture), Picture Manager (for the editing), and an Anime Character Customizer my friend shared with me. Took no longer than 20 minutes. This is a pre-Shun Shun Rika version of Orihime.
- This version is during the Arrancar arc. The sweater is obvious, as well as the slight change in hairstyle.
NEWS ON WHAT'S GOING ON:
The news here is that I now have a job, and it eats so much of my writing time that I can barely scrape a few words in every day, sometimes having to go through a whole week without a single thing to type. Maybe once things stabilize and I get used to the daily grind... maybe. Just maybe. Anyway, onto other news. I'll keep things brief.
Princess of Death - my little child, stagnated and in need of an ending. Well, I already have an ending in mind, but the problem with this story is that the whole thing is so ambitious that I can't really finish it, unless I'm okay with lugging another half a million words to get through both the Soul Society arc and the end of the first original arc, which is then followed by the final arc. I'm sorry, but this is not gonna cut it. So, once things stabilize here on my end, I'm going to end it in the next chapter and post an additional chapter outlining all I would've worked on in the future. It's better this way than leave the whole thing hanging like another Canterbury Tales, except the author hasn't died yet.
My Friend who Became My Girlfriend, The Lost Girl - both are still in the process of writing. I'm not dropping either one. With so many new ideas coming in, I just have to let them out to make room for these ones to start up again. Be patient, dear readers, I will set myself upon these two unfinished works in the next two or so weeks. Just be patient till August.
STORIES I'VE WRITTEN (In Order of Publication):
1. \ABANDONED\ Devil May Cry: Dante goes to College -- Discontinued.
2. \ABANDONED\ Elfen Lied: The Blood of Humanity -- Discontinued.
3. \ABANDONED\ Air Gear: Foreboding Winds -- Discontinued.
4. \ABANDONED\ Silent Hill: Blood Memoirs -- Discontinued.
5. \ABANDONED\ Death Chain -- Discontinued.
6. \ABANDONED\ The Kyuubi Released -- Discontinued.
7. Princess of Death -- A Hollow attacked Orihime at her home. Ichigo rescued her but the Hollow, who happened to be Orihime's dead brother, was too strong to kill. With no hesitance to save the man she loves, Orihime chose to accept a mysterious woman's offer of power. But this gift of power comes with a price she's unaware of...
8. \ABANDONED\ The King of the Britons -- Discontinued
9. Spiral Legacy -- this little bugger is a small side project I want to write during my free time. Its concept relies heavily on Grining Prey's discontinued fanfic "Second Chance at a Different Life." I have gotten permission and it's been green lit.
10. My Friend Who Became My Girlfriend -- this will be my first attempt in writing a romance story. I'm not very positive about it, too. Seriously just look at the title! I don't know what my muse is up to.
11. The Lost Girl -- a snippet that I had been on for about two years now. It's been planned to be a 3-shot (a sort of excited release for the Naruko craze I had been on back in 2011) and I'm not deviating from that. What I am deviating from my original plan, though, is expanding the story beyond the ending-like way Chapter 2 ends. The original ending in 3 was more ambiguous than the new one, and I'm actually quite happier with the latter. I'm already thinking of a sequel, too...
12. A Cruel and Beautiful World -- a Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) fic I've been on the works on for about two weeks before publication. It started off as a small idea, but then with the onset of new material and with how the guys there at TvTropes speculate like crazy about so many things still shrouded in mystery in the SnK universe, I was enticed to try this. It'd be a gamebreaker of a change, but I'm still going straight forward anyway. Wish me luck, haha.
NOTE: Updates are sporadic.
APPROXIMATE CHAPTER PROGRESS (As of August 18, 2013):
* - indicates which was recently updated in its progress
Princess of Death :
My Friend Who Became My Girlfriend :
Spiral Legacy :
The Lost Girl :
A Cruel and Beautiful World : *
Unsafe External Link