Poll: Should Twisted Fate remain as it is or should it be mpreg? Vote Now!
Author has written 28 stories for Gakuen Alice, Naruto, House of Night, Wizards of Waverly Place, Supernatural, Twilight, Grimm, A Nightmare on Elm Street, Teen Wolf, and Sherlock.
Name: Hime-chan (since everyone calls me that on here and my previous pen name was: Hime-Miko-Love)
Previous Pen Names: Hime-Miko Love, SlashingToTheDeath
Birthday: January 30
Interests: I'm basically interested in yaoi (boys love). I also have a passion for writing fanfics on my favorite couples. Gaming has captured my heart since I was a child. I have a passion for Criminal Justice and hope to become a criminal behavior analyzer in the future. I love fantasying as I walk on the streets while listening to music on my iPod. (Surprisingly I haven't died yet…)
Thoughts On Life:
Life is full of many strands of hair. Some have many, some have a few, and some have one. Those that have many treat life as a joke. Those that have a few thinks things through before making a move. Those that have one are trapped in an invincible cage yet strive to find another strand of hair. They're viewed as rebels who look for nothing but trouble. All they ever wanted was to survive in a different way. Instead they're shunned and tortured.
Love can come in any shape and form. It holds no boundaries towards sex, age, and species. Yet those who hold what others call "unusual" love are shunned and casted out. When will the world learn to look past what's "normal" and see what's "special"?
Anyone can lie, a woman can lie, a man can lie, a child can lie. You can't trust anyone but yourself when it comes to communicating. Believe nothing and strive to overcome obstacles. Trust is nothing but a fantasy that belongs in stories.
You're all alone in the world with no one but yourself to protect your body, mind, and soul. No one cares for you enough to give their life for you. That belongs in stories not real life. You have to watch your own back and look forward. Deceive before deceived. Attack before attacked. Kill before killed. That's definite.
If you haven't got what is copied and pasted below on your profile please put it on. I'm sure you know that racism, sexism etc is wrong, so why should homophobia be allowed? Who's to say what's wrong or right? Respect diversity.
I am the boy who never finished high school, because I got called a fag everyday
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Briteny Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in Britain.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
My name is Sarah
I am but three,
My eyes are swollen
I cannot see,
I must be stupid
I must be bad,
What else could have made
My daddy so mad?
I wish I were better
I wish I weren't ugly,
Then maybe my mommy
Would still want to hug me.
I can't speak at all
I can't do a wrong
Or else I'm locked up
All the day long
When I awake I'm all alone
The house is dark
My folks aren't home.
When my mommy does come
I'll try and be nice,
So maybe I'll get just
One whipping tonight
Don't make a sound!
I just heard a car
My daddy is back
From Charlie's Bar.
I hear him curse
My name he calls
I press myself
Against the wall.
I try and hide
From his evil eyes
I'm so afraid now
I'm starting to cry.
He finds me weeping
He shouts ugly words,
He says its my fault
That he suffers at work.
He slaps me and hits me
And yells at me more,
I finally get free
And I run for the door.
He's already locked it
And I start to bawl,
He takes me and throws me
Against the hard wall.
I fall to the floor
With my bones nearly broken,
And my daddy continues
With more bad words spoken.
"I'm sorry!", I scream
But its now much too late
His face has been twisted
Into unimaginable hate.
The hurt and the pain
Again and again
Oh please God, have mercy!
Oh please let it end!
And he finally stops
And heads for the door,
While I lay there motionless
Sprawled on the floor.
My name is Sarah
And I am but three,
Tonight my daddy,
Child abuse, MAKE IT STOP!
The Hearse Song
Don't you ever laugh as the hearse goes by
If you love Supernatural, copy this onto your profile.
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile.
If you hear voices of the characters in your head when you read...copy and paste this on your profile.
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have actually considered getting an Impala for your first car, copy this to your profile.
If the Sammy song has ever gotten stuck in your head, copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever tripped where there is a WATCH YOUR STEP SIGN, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever fallen off a chair backwards, copy and paste this in your profile
If at one time you misspelled or forgot how to spell a word less than four letters, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you think rock, paper, scissors solves everything then put this in you’re profile!(ha ha can’t help but think about Heart when I saw this one)
If several inanimate objects hate you copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you sometimes absolutely have to write something, copy this to your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa copy this into your profile(that and I tried to open a door that had a sign on it that said it was locked in big, bold letters…)
If someone has ever said something to you that had nothing to do with your current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
If, for no warning, you have laughed during a movie part that wasn't funny, put this in your profile.(not just movies either. During this one really serious scene last supernatural I burst out laughing cause one of the characters had a odd face for a fourth of a second.)
If you love All Hell Breaks Loose parts one and two with a passion, copy this onto your profile.
If you know Dean’s monologue after Sam died by heart and have ever said it with him, copy this onto your profile.
If you cried during any given Supernatural episode, copy this onto your profile(just to list a few, Heart, Sam’s death in AHBLP1, Dean’s monologue in AHBLP2, and every time my lovely puppy dog-eyed Sammy cries…)
You cannot listen to Eye of the Tiger now without trying to use your leg as a guitar. If this is true, copy this onto your profile.(God Ackles was a genius there)
If you are addicted to Supernatural, copy this onto your profile.
Thursday is the best day of the week. If you agree, put this on your profile.
If you want to/have been to a Supernatural con, put this on your profile
If you have ever written something, loved it, but then next time you read it you hate it and completely rip it apart and completely rewrote it, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile
22 (so far) THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART (Taken from The Silver Fox Inari cause it's just such and awesome thing to try to do)
I am unable to do these things due to there not being any Walmarts where I live but I've hoping my American readers will try these things and tell me how it goes. lol
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
17. (if you're with a friend) put them in a cart, go up to a clerk and ask them for directions to an isle, then you and your friend begin arguing about something as mother and daughter, then just walk away saying how hard it is to be a single mother leaving the clerk utterly confused. Also works on random store patrons by walking next to them and yelling "SHUT UP YOU'RE GIVING MOMMY A MIGRANE." Or "YOU'RE THE REASON DADDY LEFT US." XDDD or "IF YOU KEEP ACTING LKE THIS MOMMY IS GOING TO LEAVE YOU IN THE PARKING LOT LIKE LAST TIME." XDDDD
18. Find the bike isle and get on the smallest tricycle you can find, also try to find the girliest, especially if you're male. Then ride it all around the store and WHEN a clerk stops you, not if XD, WHEN they do and they tell you to get off, act like you're just testing it out to buy it. My favorite line to use is something to the affect of, "Hey how many gears does this thing have? It's a sweet ride and all but if this bad boy can't get go off roading then it's a deal breaker. " XDDD Then the clerk will probablly just stare at you, or start yelling.
19. (if you're with someone) Also try to find the smallest girliest tricycle and this time hold tricycle races with loud sound effects, theme songs, and overview of the race, example, "Butterfly Princess is coming around the track at an alarming speed, closely followed by the Best of Both Worlds bike! Oh NO A collision, looks like that butterfly's wings just got clipped! OH NOOOO and The Best of Both Worlds Bike Keeps" XDDDD random death tricycle races.
20. Go into the electronics store and when people walk by you pretend to talk to the appliances, if clerks or someone else asks you for help, say "Mommy and Daddy are talking, be quiet now" then turn back and begin talking.
21. Pretend to fall asleep in the linnens/pillows section, snore loudly XD hey go ahea and talk in your sleep, that'll creep out the children especially if you say "No Uncle Henry, not the basement!"
22. find the ugliest bra you can and wear it over your clothing and walk around the store, when a clerk asks you what your doing say feign ingnorance and keep saying "I don't know WHAT you're talking about" and keep annoying him till you can say "This is how I ALWAYS wear my BRAS >XU" XD
Favorite Pairings - In favorite ranking order (Seme x Uke) (Show or Anime or Movie or Cartoon)
Sherlock x John (Sherlock)
Derek x Stiles (Teen Wolf)
Peter x Chris (Teen Wolf)
Thor x Loki (The Avengers)
Steve x Tony (The Avengers)
Bruce x Clint (The Avengers)
Ethan x Will (Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol)
Monroe x Nick (Grimm)
Renard x Nick (Grimm)
Daryl x Glenn (The Walking Dead)
Dean x Sam (Supernatural)
Edward x Jacob (Twilight)
Steve x Danny (Hawaii Five-0)
Harvey x Mike (Suits)
Draco x Harry (Harry Potter)
Morgan x Reid (Criminal Minds)
Aidan x Josh (American Version of Being Human)
Sasuke x Naruto (Naruto)
Lassiter x Shawn (Psych)
Gaara x Lee (Naruto)
Kakashi x Iruka (Naruto)
Zoro x Sanji (One Piece)
Tony x Gibbs (NCIS)
Elliot x George (Law and Order: SVU)
Warren x Will (Sky High)
Zack x Cody (Suite Life Series)
Fred x Shaggy (Scooby-Doo)
Zuko x Aang (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
Light x L (Death Note)
Luther x Zeke (Zeke and Luther)
11th Doctor x Rory (Doctor Who)
Carlisle x Bella (Twilight) EXCEPTIONAL
Ari x Kate (NCIS) EXCEPTIONAL
Justin x Alex (Wizards of Waverly Place) EXCEPTIONAL
Freddy Krueger x OC (A Nightmare on Elm Street)
I officially declare I have lost interest in writing Gakuen Alice fics. They will be stopped for an indefinite time. I'm sorry if anyone's a fan of my Gakuen Alice fics but I can't write what I don't feel.
I'm weird. I know. I get it. Alot of people tell me that. Thank you.