Author has written 4 stories for Newsies.
There's not much to say here, so instead I'm going to point out a bunch of random, useless information:
1. Miniture Cows do exist. Google it.
2. The Emperor in Mulan looks just like an Asian Dumbledore
3. Anatidaephobia is the fear that somehow, somewhere, a duck is watching you
4. I saw an alpaca farm on my way to the orthodontist
5. Don't heat water in your microwave, it can get superheated
6. Charlie Browns father was a barber
7. Dark Chocolate helps prevent cancer
8. I am currently typing with only my left hand
9. Monday is the most favored day for committing suicide
10. When you call someone a twit, you're really calling them a pregnant goldfish
Ooo... aren't lists just barrels of fun!?
To anyone who bothered to read this: Do you think Yummers and myself should start up a story similar to Titles Are For Stupid People? All in favor just review on the last chapter of the previously mentioned story telling us so. ~Dutchy
Unsafe External Link