Author has written 4 stories for Harry Potter.
UPDATE!: I have major writer's block and I really can't write anymore
Name: just call me Ser
Age: Um... I would be in Hogwarts
Hair: Wavy, Black, really long... almost to my waist
Eyes: Dark Brown
Piercings: 2 in my ear
Wardrobe: Mix of Abercrombie, Hollister, Aeropostle, and various band shirts( lots of black in there, but I am not goth!)
Shoes: Converse all stars all the way, and flip flops
Interests: art, clay, beadery, making jewelry, designing clothes and costumes, kayaking, soccer/football, singing, playing the piano, playing the drums, playing the flute, MATCHMAKING!(is fun to do), reading, writing(but only when I want to), drawing...
I want to be...: a designer, photographer, reporter...
Lina- totally into drawing, one of the best artists I have ever seen, really nice, the artsy type... awesome!
Midge-Hyper, lives on a full time sugar rush, sarcastic, nice, always makes your day fun nomatter what! original!
Meli- sweet, can talk for days, always nice...sweet!
Jazz-bubbly, happy, dancer...amazing!
Fav Books: Harry Potter(series), Twilight(series), Tamora Pierce books, The Summer King, Ella Enchanted(one of my all time favs!)
Band/s: maro0on 5, Green Day, Boys Like Girls
(I'm not sure about that one though)
My Skin: Snape/Lily, yes I am an l/j shipper, but I was having my little emo/sympathize for Snape moment, thereand decided to write it, It is a songfic to My Skin, by Natalie Merchant
The Sisterhood of Traveling Robes: Lily/James, 4 girls, 4 boys, a past, what to expect. The end may not be what you expect. I know I haven't written in a while, and nothing good is going into my mind, I will write again when this little dry spell is over. Their worlds will be turned upside down when... I finish the story.
Accidentally in Love: L/J, HP/GW, well it was actually sort of a dream I had...
Another: Sirius Black! My fave so far!
Title Not Yet Determined: AU Harry Potter grew up with Sirius and Remus and was constantly spoiled. Now it's time for him to go to Hogwarts, and he is ready to have the world fall at his feet, and this they do. Harry thinks nothing will stop him from getting what he wants(so he thinks). "Not Gryffindor, Not Gryffindor, thought Harry. He would be different he would be great! If not Gryffindor then, said the hat, then 'Slytherin!' the hat yelled out." "Was this really her hero, Ginny thought, the one she had dreamed saving her from dementors? The one she had always dreamed of marrying? This ego-driven Slytherin?"
Hush:The story of the walls: How many secrets can these walls hide? What do the portraits overhear? And what goes on between them when no one is watching?
Cabaret: A mixture of songfics and tableaus. I will draw a vague picture, and you the readers will tell me who you want them to be, and what's going on, then the next chapter I will write it!
Player Like You: "Hey, it's not easy being a player like me!"
Virtually unknown Lily Evans despises her best friend Marlene's player-like ways. Each day her friend has a new boy, and each day Lily's fiery temper turns up a notch. Finally in a Gryff-Dorm sleepover Lily confronts her Marlene and ends up having to break 10 boy's hearts before the end of the term. L/J M/S
Ten Ways to Tell When You're Completely Obsessed with Harry Potter
10. You go to the midnight showing of the movies and books releases, watching all the other psychotic people who are there as well. You make fun of those souls that are dressed in costumes, yet deep down you wish you had drawn a scar on your head with permanent marker too.
9. The only way you can fall asleep is if you listen to the Harry Potter soundtrack on your Ipod.
8. You've had AT LEAST one dream where Harry's had to save you from a Dementor/Death Eater/Voldemort/maybe even a Cornish Pixie.
7. You drink tea and then subtly try to make out shapes with the remaining tea bits, attempting to tell your future.
6. You call your little brother/sister Voldemort when they're being evil.
5. Your brother pretends to be Daniel Radcliffe (imploring a very realistic British accent) as he tries to trick you into letting him into your room. The sad part is, you wish it really were Daniel.
4. Your friend comes over after their tennis practice and you greet them by saying, "Hey, how was Quidditch practice?" And you DON'T even notice your mistake even after your friend looks at you like you're being possessed by Tom Riddle himself.
3. You accidentally write "the water apparated" on your science homework only to be asked by your lab partner, "What does apparate mean?" At that point, you try to explain to your partner that it's when the sun dries up the water and makes it disappear into vapor. You then dumbly realize that you meant to write "the water EVAPORATED!"
2. You've actually TRIED playing Quidditch before by sticking a log in between your legs and chucking random tennis balls at your friends' heads.
1. The day you turned eleven, you prayed that an owl would find its way to your bedroom window and bring you an acceptance letter from Hogwarts. Matter of fact, you're still waiting for that dumb owl who must have gotten lost or shot down, because there's no way you can be a Muggle!
Rest l8ter folks, Happy New Year!
If you know someone who should be run over by a bus, copy this to your profile.
If you've ever fallen asleep in a class, paste this to your profile
If YOU get a kick out of explosions, copy and paste this to your profile
If you and/or your best friend is insane, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
If you are aware that so many people nowadays pretend to be someone they're not, copy this on your profile.
If you have ever forgotten your name while introducing yourself, copy this into your profile.
I solemly swear that anyone who flames my stories will get a flame back. FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE! BEAT OUT THE FLAMES! If you agree (or hate flamers), copy this into your profile.
If you ever tripped over your own feet, copy this into your profile
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you think that those stupid kids should just give that God-forsaken Trix rabbit some Trix, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said "Pull" copy this into your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever laughed maniacally, choked and/or gagged from lack of oxygen, and then fainted dramatically, copy and paste this onto onto your profile
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over air, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a tree, copy this to your profile!
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that losers hate/don't get Harry Potter copy this into your profile.
If you ever felt like just running somewhere, copy this into your profile.
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile.
If you have an odd sort of love/hate relationship with your computer, copy and paste this into your profile.
My best friend is insane! If you agree, or if you have an insane friend, then copy this to your profile.
If, for no warning, you have laughed during a movie part that wasn't funny, put this in your profile.
Only crazy people can understand the brilliance of crazy things. If you are crazy and proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile!
The Aztecs valued chocolate so highly it was worth more than a bar of gold to them. If you are a complete chocoholic, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you don't use Myspace and are proud enough to make it public, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have a very wide range of interests, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think you have too many of these "copy and paste this into your profile" thingies, but have no intention of stopping now, copy and paste this into your profile
If you're tired of copying and pasting stuff into your profile, copy this and paste it into your profile!
If you're against animal cruelty (horse slaughter, bear bating, dolphin hunting, chimp slavery etc.) then copy this into your profile!
Come join the dark side. (We have cookies) Add your name to the list if you have joined the dark side purely for cookies. psychotic me, Raye Lynne, LLAMAS WILL RULE THE WORLD, serenity12345
6 Truths of Life
1. You cannot touch all of your teeth with your tongue
2.All idiots after reading this will try it
3. The first truth is a lie.
4.You are now laughing at your own stupididty
5. you will put this on your profile
6. you still have a stupid smile on your face
Put this in your profile if you didn't know the Alphabet Song, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, and Baa Baa Black Sheep had the same tune, and were all composed by Mozart.
If you're in love with a fictional character, copy and paste this onto your profile.
1. Write the name of a person of the opposite gender.
Right down the answers to these and then look at the answers.
Done with that?
Here are the answers:
1. You are in love with this person.
!eliforp ruoy otni siht etsap dna ypoc ,sdrawkcab siht daer ot hguone trams era uoy fI
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile. (BOLD the ones you are.)
Unsafe External Link