Author has written 8 stories for Harry Potter, Torchwood, and Naruto.
So, about me. Ummm. What to tell? I'll start from the basics. I'm from England, I'm doing a degree in Art History and Archaeology. I'm not academic, I do things only if they interest me. I have A-Levels in Classics, Politics, History and Theology. Currently, I'm still deciding whether to be an archaeologist or a tattoo artist when I finish my degree. From that I guess it can be said that I speak my mind but I'm not particularly in-your-face. I prefer to stay out of the spotlight and I guess I'm a bit of a loner. By choice that is. People tend to annoy me. :) I'm not really a people person and often prefer my own company and the workings of my mind but I have no objections to anyone messaging me. In fact I encourage it. You lot are much more interesting than the fools in my area. I'm... quirky I suppose although some call me insane. =D I enjoy art and love painting and pencil work. Art is definitely what I'm best at and I can safely say without being arrogant that I'm a good drawer. I also enjoy reading and will read pretty much anything that has a decent plotline and I usually have a least one book on the go. I'm pretty laid back and prefer to do my own things but when I'm roused beware, my temper will surprise you.
So to sum me up I'm a bit of a bookworm but I'm not an academic. I'm just very curious. I'm an artist and I have dark tendencies. My music taste is pretty ecletic but currently my CD collection is predominately rock/punk/metal. Notice I said predominantly and not exclusively. However I'm not a fan of rap. In fact the only rapper I like is Eminem. I do like some of the older dance music and some classical but opera does my head in (unless it's the Phantom =]). I read a lot of crime and fantasy books. My favourite drink is tea and I drink it by the gallon. Lol. You'd be surprised by how much I go through in a day. My sister thinks it's why I have trouble sleeping - because I have more caffeine in my system than I do blood. =D I'm a chocoholic and many people think it's a miracle I'm as thin as I am. Many of them think I will die from diabetes or a heart attack before I'm 30. I, for one, don't really care as long as I die in an interesting manner. Spontaneous human combustion would be cool. Lmao.
As I said, I'm not really an academic and prefer practical things. I find it easier to learn that way. I love sci fi and drama. I love Stargate and Star Trek, CSI and CSI:NY, Torchwood and Doctor Who, Holby City, Andromeda and Bones. I hate reality TV shows like Big Brother. Hate, hate, hate. -shudders- I enjoy going cycling and I love sport but don't really have the chance to do much anymore sadly. (Plus I can be rather lazy) But I've recently joined a gym so... let's see how that goes.
I think that about sums me up and I wrote more than I thought I would but if anyone has any questions then just PM me. :) There is more to me than that obviously but that will do for now I suppose. My lifestory would stretch for pages and that would be without all the tiny little details. Lol.
I like Challenges. Feel free to give me one if you want, I enjoy it.. :) I hope to publish my own original someday but I doubt I will be successful. I have no idea how to go about it but I will still try. I guess that's another thing about me. I'm a bit of a pessimist. I guess I work by the rule 'expect nothing and you won't be disappointed.'
25 REASONS I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3 . My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION .
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
Unsafe External Link