Author has written 15 stories for Final Fantasy X-2, Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy VII, Inuyasha, Elder Scroll series, Big Bang Theory, and Death Note.
ღ ღ ღ
After a long break full of writer's block and no internet, I'm working on Stranger in a Strange Land again. I'm back, bebeh!
۵ Favorite Pairings
(By the way, this list does not mean I am not open to other pairings. The below is just a list of my personal favorites. A good story is in the writing, not the pairing!)
Final Fantasy VII
- Cloud/Aerith - technically, if you break down the story bit by bit, Cloud isn't supposed to end up with Tifa or Aerith. That's where fanfiction comes into play, and all the Cloud/Tifa and Cloud/Aeirth fans can come together, despite their differences, and write what they wish could happen for poor old Cloud's open-ended love life.
- Sephiroth/Aerith - I'll say it now. I am a HUGE fan of villains in any story or show, and my love for Sephiroth is no different. I think what attracts me most to this unlikely pairing is the fact that Sephy is all-powerful, evil, and full of himself, while Aeirth represents purity and innocence. Opposites attract. =]
Final Fantasy VIII
- Squall/Anyone - literally, anyone. Let's face it, Squall is emo - he was emo before emo was even a word, so he's an OE: an original emo. And he could be paired with anyone with his personality, because no matter the pairing, he will always have doubts, blame himself, and feign not caring about it all at the same time. All that makes for a great story either way!
Final Fantasy X
- Auron/Rikku - I know, I know. The age difference. But before you knock it, give it a chance! This is a classic case of opposites attract. I absolutely love Auron's rough, gruff exterior and honorable heart, and coupled with Rikku's hyper, curious, ADHD mind, they make for quite an interesting pairing.
Final Fantasy X-2
- Rikku/Gippal - yes, I know - strange that an Aurikku fan would like this pairing, but I do! In this case, Rikku's mind and attitude compliments Gippal's cool, bad-boy persona, and together they have so much room to grow.
- Gippal/Baralai - why? It's just hot, that's why.
Skyrim (not really pairings here, just favorite people to read about being paired up with a DB or an OC)
- Farengar - I know, his voice actor is...well, to put it nicely, he sucks. But that accent, that rotten attitude in the beginning; I just love it!
- Vilkas - I am very new to Vilkas. To be honest, I was so head-over-heels for Farengar that I never noticed Vilkas, but after reading some really amazing fics out there, he has definitely become a favorite.
- Farkas - Why? 'Cause he's a big ol' sweetheart!
- Brynjolf - He's hot, he's sly, he's ginger - what more could a girl ask for?
- Ancano - Yes, he's evil. Yes, he's an ass. But a really good fic changed my mind about him. I love his villainous ways now!
...many, many others. I'll read any good Skyrim fic, no matter the characters or pairings!
The Big Bang Theory
- Sheldon/Penny - wrong on so many levels...and perhaps that is why this is my all-time favorite pairing. Again, if you haven't seen the pattern yet, I love opposites! Even the creators of the show say they don't want these two together, and that makes it even more alluring. Sheldon, the brains, the logical, the self-centered, the dreamer; Penny, the heart, the body, the sassy, the confused. Everything from their physical appearance right down to their personalities and interests are different, and by golly, that's what makes this pairing fascinating.
- Sheldon/Amy - let's face it - when these two get together, they are hysterical!
- Howard/Raj - just plain adorkable. Need I say more?
- The 9th Doctor/Rose - these two are star-crossed lovers, and it melts my heart that they never made it together.
- The 11th Doctor/Amy - love it. Simply love it.
Tin Man (it was a mini-series, so I'm placing it under TV shows)
- D.G./Cain - soooo great together!
- Azkadellia/Anyone - seriously, anyone, or even just by herself. I love Azkadellia, period. I may even have a bit of a woman-crush on her. xD
۵ Favorite Games: Tomb Raider (Lara was my first obsession), Final Fantasy VII through X-2, Oblivion, Skyrim, Grand Theft Auto 3, Vice City, 4, and 5, Mass Effect 1 & 2, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, Dragon Age 1 & 2, Saints Row 2 & 3, all Katamari games, Parasite Eve, Warcraft III, World of Warcraft, City of Heroes, Phantasy Star Online, anything Resident Evil, Life Line, and many more.
۵ Favorite TV Shows: Farscape, Firefly, Big Bang Theory, Star Trek TOS, Star Trek TNG, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Law and Order SVU, Heroes, Lost, Dr. Who, TED Talks, Through the Wormhole with Morgan Freeman, Tin Man, The 10th Kingdom, Adventure Time
۵ Favorite Anime/Manga: Inuyasha, Samurai Champloo, Gurren Lagann, Death Note, Full Metal Alchemist, Cats