Author has written 5 stories for NCIS, CSI, Doctor Who, and Old Kingdom/Abhorsen series.
Hi. Thanks for viewing my profile. I also want thank all those who reviewed my stories.
I tend to write slash pairings. I also do a bit of action/adventure. I'm currently working on NCIS stories but I have other stories already written for CSI, Harry Potter, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel and maybe some Charmed.
Sometimes I forget to put disclaimers in my stories so:
I do not own any of the aforementioned TV programs, Films or Books or characters contain within. I am not affiliated with any of the companies connected to these media. I am only borrowing them to use in my fiction which I own. I am not intending to make a profit. My use of these in my fiction is entirely for fun.
1) Being gay is not natural. People always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Briteny Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America and the U.K.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans... --
Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage