Author has written 15 stories for Detective Conan/Case Closed, and Bleach.
A picture of dear old me, as drawn by Rukia-chan.
This is what boredom does to me:
Penname: Anaime7. It has nothing. NOTHING. to do with anime. But it did come across my mind when I was deeply infatuated with Japanese.
Real Name: Of course, it's Chappy Bunny. What else? =P
Age: Chappy is ageless.
Gender: I'm an it? Do you not notice? I'm a bunny, after all.
So, what brings you to this insane, lunatic, demonic, sadistic girl's profile? Is it because of some mysterious force that drew you here and you have no idea why? Then, all is explained! You are in my evil grasps! ... Okay, yeah, no. That wasn't quite what I was aiming for. Besides, I'm a Christian (a word that seems vague, I believe, but I'm no Roman Catholic or that whole mumbo jumbo that's related to Christanity), and drawing evil forces out of the air is not what I do.
I suppose if it wasn't some magical megnatic drawing force that drew you to my profile, you must be finding me interesting... -winks- And you would want to know all you want to know about me in order to be utterly impressed.
Ew. Gross. Just no.
Cut! Cut! Cut!
Let's try again... Scene 3:
Alright. Let me lay down some foundations for you by telling you some things you normally would not see in a normal girl (what is normal, anyways?).
First: I don't like pink. I shudder when I look at the colour pink. I have no problem with red, but ew, just pink... (If I offended some pink-goers, deeply sorry...)
Second: I don't like Twilight though I'm a huge romance nerd. Bella and Edward just don't click for me. They fall in love for no absolute concrete reason at all. it's like, it could have been anyone else... Also, Bella's a Mary Sue, Meyer makes her look like such a special person even though she just isn't. Additionally, Edward has no effect on me whatsoever, I mean, Ceddric Diggory in HP! Please...! (And yes, I didn't like Breaking Dawn at all. It just overall spoke to me like a fanfiction, and we read books and fanfictions differently for a reason. The ending was sickening. ...into our forever... Oh my goodness. Stephanie Meyer could have at least aimed for better heights! (If I offended Twilight lovers, deeply sorry... if you want, you can have heated arguements with me... but I doubt that'll do any good.)
Third: I don't know why girls don't like blood and gore, 'cuz Gladiator is just awesome.
So... I do love I lot of stuff, I don't hate anything in particular, just strongly dislike them.
1. Anything and everything about Japan. I swear, I will live there someday!!
2. Detective Conan. ShinchixRan was my first obsession. They are meant to be. KaitoxAoko caught my interests some time after that. I mean, what's not to love about a charming white thief in the night and his not-yet-fiery-wielding-a-mop-girlfriend? KazuhaxHeji gives excellent examples of lover spats. Detective Conan needs more popularity.
3. Bleach. Ichigo and Rukia are just... wow. Love the bond they invoke, I enjoy AU fanfictions about them. Orihime. Butt.the.hell.out. You crying in the new file had me spooked. You attempting to kiss Ichigo in past files made me want to wring you. Other than that, I love Yumichika, he's hilarious. Kenpachi, Yachiru, Chad, Urahara, Yoruichi, etc.etc.
3. Some other manga/anime/ I read and liked but did not love: Inuyasha. It just kept on going forever... in the end, it was just a repeat of everything. I support Inuyasha and Kagome. Cardcaptor Sakura. First anime I liked, but I was small and wasn't in touch with my inner obsession mode.
4. James + Lily in Harry Potter. Something about complete arrogant toerags and red heads in rage mode intrigues me, that and the fact of utter devotion James has for Lily. Harry Potter had been the book that unlocked my inner passion in reading, I was completely absorbed.
5. Pride and Prejudice. You have no idea. I was thirteen when I picked up the book. Fell in love. Read every sequel made about it. Darcy and Elizabeth... perfect match made on earth.
6. Some hobbies: Drawing. Writing. Reading. Knitting (I'm not quite old enough to be considered healthy for that.) Teasing various camarades I have. I'm an indoor person, but I love running and swimming, but mostly I'm too lazy. Etc. Etc.
I have ten stories in storage so far... I'm not saying they're good. Actually, my starter ficclets are AWFUL. (DC mostly.) I cringe when I see them. I'm trying to clean up my acts. Key WORD: TRYING. In the end, I'm still awful.
And additional note: Okay, I've literally jumped off my horse and I'm trying beta-ing. Feel free to contact me is you think you can trust me!
Muh... feel free to PM me if you would like -coughfindmeinterestingcough-... I love to ramble on about useless topics with people on the other side of the world.
This is a flame I received for my fic, Radio Kon: (Allow me this giddiness before I go all logic on you, YEAH! I'm now a real, legitimate fanfic AUTHOR! I RECEIVED a FLAME!)
This story is part of a central conceit of most "shippers" - in this case
Oh well. What a slap to the face. Not only has someone annoymous called me conceited, but this flame actually doesn't have any absurd grammar issues! I'm weeping with sadness. No really. I would like to contact this person who wrote this and discuss her/his opinions with my own in private. Or else I'm going to point out all your flaws on my profile page. And by the way, Radio Kon was written as a crack fic. Rukia may seem a little OOC. I don't think she could ever be jealous for no good reason. If you want to point out flaws, next time, choose a fic that's not labeled crack.
1. This story is part of a central conceit of most "shippers" - in this case Ichigo and Rukia. LOL. This sentence doesn't make sense. 'Most shippers - in this case Ichigo and Rukia.' Ichigo and Rukia aren't shippers, dude. I'm a shipper. The two people I ship are not 'shippers'.
2.Somehow Ichigo betrayed Rukia by responding to Orihime's calls for help and unwittingly turning into a Hollow. Ahem. Ichigo didn't betray Rukia. Ichihime shippers, you wish! I didn't say that Ichigo betrayed Rukia because that would be an insult to their relationship. I merely added in my fic that fans might think Ichigo went through hell for Orihime. And I don't think it's a betrayal, either. But... I'm assuming the person who reviewed is an Ichihime shipper (I might be wrong), since you said betrayal... Doesn't that mean you think that Ichiruki are meant to be? 'Cuz the only way it might have been a betrayal was if Ichigo and Rukia were already together and Ichigo went through hell for anther girl. ... =/
3.Here's the problem: Ichigo would have done that for anyone, not just Orihime. If Chad, Ishida, Rneji or, yes, Rukia had a similar breakdown to Orihime's, the same result
4.The fact that it was Orihime drives IchiRuki fans nuts, not that it was a far trip. A grammar issue, dude. The fact that it was Orihime drives IchiRuki fans nuts (should be changed to is, since drives is present sense.) Haha. I congratulate you on having one fact right. Orihime sometimes does drive us crazy. I mean. If you ship something, and there's someone else (competetion, woooo) who likes one of the person you're shipping, you got to feel uncomfortable sometimes. It's the human nature. Since you're accusing humans of being driven 'nuts' by a possible opponent, is it true you're not a human? It's too bad the one fact you got right is shadowed by a grammar tense mistake. -shakes head- One more point: 'Not that it was a far trip.' Huh? What trip? Far trip? What? If you are so inclined, please tell me what you mean unless you're too chicken. =)
The conclusion... I may be wrong... And my logic may not make sense at all... but I feel so accomplished by replying to a flame... Claps! Yay! Love you guys, later!
Unsafe External Link