Poll: Who is your favorite Star Trek Enterprise character? Vote Now!
Author has written 18 stories for StarTrek: Enterprise, Lord of the Rings, and M*A*S*H.
Hey! I'm RadcliffePotter. I really like writing fanfiction (obviously, or I wouldn't be here!) I have tons of ideas running around in my head for other Star Trek: Enterprise, M*A*S*H, Stargate SG-1, Star Trek, House, Scrubs, Lord of the Rings, Firefly, and Harry Potter fanfics, so let me know what you guys like or want, and I'll go from there.
- "Here is my secret. It is very simple: one sees well only with the heart. The essential is invisible to the eyes." - The Little Prince by Antoine Saint Exupery
- "The Universe is vast and we are so small. There is only thing we can truly control, whether we are good or evil." - Oma Desala, Stargate SG-1
- "Maybe the reason you don't see it is that it's stuck to your back. What I mean is, a person's admirable qualities. They're just like, say, a pickled plum on a riceball! In other words, the person's the riceball and the plum's stuck to their back! So, all over the world you could have riceballs made with all sorts of wonderful ingredients, all different flavors and shapes and colors, but since they'd be stuck in the middle of everyone's back, you could have a plum and not even know it! They'd look at themselves and think, 'I'm so plain...nothing but white rice', even though it isn't true. Because turn them around and sure enough, there it is! There's the plum. So if someone is jealous of somebody else, well then, it's probably because it's easier to see the plum on someone else's back than on your own." - Tohru Honda, Fruits Basket
- "Sometimes I wonder about my life. I lead a small life. Well, valuable, but small. And sometimes I wonder, do I do it because I like it? Or because I haven't been brave? So much of what I see reminds me of something I read in a book, when shouldn't it be the other way around? I don't really want an answer, I just wanted to send this cosmic question out into the void. So, goodnight, dear void." - Kathleen Kelly, You've Got Mail
- "People are always saying that 'Change is a good thing.' But all they're really saying is that something that you didn't want to happen AT ALL, has happened." - Kathleen Kelly, You've Got Mail
Also, please review stories when you read them - not just my own, but anyone's. It really is nice to receive a review and hear some feedback, regardless of whether its a positive or a negative review. So so much for taking the time to look at this. Happy reading!
Unsafe External Link