Author has written 4 stories for Fullmetal Alchemist.
Hello, I am Paon. Yes, it is French and while I can read French, I do not speak it...or write it...when ever I try to speak with a French accent I just end up embarrassing myself.
There's not much to say about me. Lets see...I am in my late twenties (damn, I am old!), female and married. If my husband ever found out about my fan fiction addiction, I am sure he would not be happy.So lets just keep it a secret between you and me, shall we?
I have been an active reader for years but only recently started to write. I have a few more ideas which will hopefully give birth to new stories.
One thing that I will share is that I am a college professor, so I am use to writing long research papers and dry, technical journal articles. Hopefully this will be a great outlet to let my brain rest. And No, I will not tell you where i teach or even what state. Heaven forbid I find myself reading yaoi written by one of my students.
Please Review or drop me a line if you have a question or a comment.
I would also like to thank my lovely Beta, friend, and idea spring-board infallibleangel for all of her help.
Things to do in a shop when you are bored.
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme song.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed... Or are planning to do any of these things
Unsafe External Link