Poll: Where should Ash place in the Indigo Conference? Vote Now!
Author has written 9 stories for Avatar: Last Airbender, Pokémon, Powerpuff Girls, Legend of Korra, and Steven Universe.
Kanto Alone: The chapters will be rewritten, I am not happy with how the story is currently written. I will not remove the story so don't worry. I am just going to replace the chapters.
Aang's Journal: Discontinued.
Stories in Progress:
The Dragon Tamer: Currently working on it.
Transformation Sequence: Has been started, needs finished. (STORY WAS LOST IN MY OLD COMPUTER'S CRASH, WILL NEED TO BE REWRITTEN)
Under a Falling Star: On hiatus.
Story Ideas (May or May Not Be Created):
Mind Over Matter: Blossom's new power is discovered in part 2 of this one shot series.
Elemental Terror: Buttercup's new power is discovered in part 3 of this one shot series.
The Darkest of Blues: When her sisters are incapacitated after a disastrous fight with a deadly scorpion like monster, Bubbles has to take on the responsibility of crime fighting all on her own. The thing is, none of the villains in Townsville take her seriously without Blossom and Buttercup with her. The pressure and taunting finally get to her and she cracks, becoming the most feared person in Townsville to the villains. How will her sisters react when they wake up to find their cute, fun-loving sister has turned into a villain's worst nightmare?
The Rowdyruff Theory: The Professor has a new research project: The Rowdyruff Boys! In this hilarious adventure, watch as the Professor goes undercover to discover the secret to their creation and their day to day life.
Back to the Beginning: With the girls all grown up and out on their own, Professor Utonium starts feeling lonely. When he stumbles across a rock known as The Time Stone, he uses it to travel back to the day he created the Powerpuff Girls. Only this time, they aren't born as 5 years olds. This time, he has to raise them as infants! What in the world happened? Find out when he discovers the secret of The Time Stone.
The Apprentice: When Ash meets someone special during his first trip to the Viridian City Pokemon Center, his whole future is suddenly changed for the better.
To Prove Them Wrong: Ash was always considered to be slow and dimwitted by everyone in Pallet Town, except his mother, just because of rumors spread by Gary Oak. Even Professor Samuel Oak believed them to an extent, so when Ash shows up to get his first Pokemon, he feels pity for the child and gives him a Pokemon whom he believes would be a perfect match for Ash - a Slowpoke. While not overly thrilled with getting such a Pokemon in the beginning, Ash eventually begins to bond with his Slowpoke and in doing so learns the value of patience, something he never had. With Slowpoke by his side, Ash will set out on his journey to become the best Pokemon trainer in the world, and to prove to those who didn't believe in him wrong.
Poisonous Aspirations: (Currently in the process of being written) At the young age of 7, Ash came across a special Skorupi being attacked by its own kind in the woods right outside of Pallet Town. After rescuing the Skorupi, the two quickly bonded and Ash decided then to become a master of Poison types when he was old enough to set out on his journey. Will he succeed or will his dream fall through? Only time will tell.
My Fanfiction Pet Peeves:
1. Spelling, spelling, spelling, spelling! If you're writing a story and are not sure how to spell a character's name or just don't remember how to, look it up! The same goes for the names of places and objects as well as general word spelling. If you're not a native speaker of English, get a Beta Reader to help you out.
2. Walls of text. No, just no. It hurts everyone's eyes to try and read nothing but text all clumped together. This includes long paragraphs. Try to cut down the size by splitting long paragraphs into two or three different ones.
3. Stories written like a movie script. Really? What am I reading with these? A future movie or a story written by an author too lazy to type a normal story? The minute I see these I close out the window or tab. They are not exciting or even worth reading.
4. Great summaries that lead me into reading a piece of crap. If you can spend the effort on writing an eye catching summary, then spend it writing a good story!
5. Capitalization. Do I really need to say anything about this one? Titles, the beginning of sentences, and names of characters/places/things need to be capitalized! It's OK to write the story in all lower case to save a millisecond of time, but go back and capitalize all that needs to be capitalized after you finish a chapter!
6. Grammar, need I say more? At least try to get your grammar right. I can understand it being all wonky with speech at times, but that is it.
7. This one is specific to Pokemon fanfics: Some Pokemon do not say their names, yet people still seem to mess this up. The one I see the most with this problem is Charizard. Charizard roars, it does NOT say its name. Any fan of Pokemon who used to watch the show should know this! If you are not sure whether a Pokemon says its name or not, look it up or find a video clip from the show to see if it does or not. How hard is that?
8. This one is also specific to Pokemon fanfics: Getting Pokemon type and general information wrong. Seriously, this is what Serebii and Bulbapedia are for. I don't care how you describe attacks since presentation for attacks changes from game to game and in the show (and some attacks have never been shown), but knowing what type they are and what Pokemon can learn said attacks matters!
9. Chat speak. You DO NOT use things like WTF, BRB, TTYL, THRU, U, and the like in stories! It's one of my bigger pet peeves! Stop being lazy and type out the words or phrases.
10. Stories with all centered text. Do you realized how hard it is for our eyes to read stories like that? Titles and things like that are OK, but the main story should be positioned to the left!
1. anon user Shades of Grey
2. 0 Jordinio 0