Poll: Why are you most likely to review? Please choose the 5 responses that MOST reflect your attitude to reviewing! Vote Now!
Author has written 8 stories for Harry Potter.
As of January 2010, the Reviews Lounge forum is closed, and the archive is no longer going to be accepting stories. On behalf of the entire mod team, we'd like to thank everyone for reading (and hopefully reviewing) the stories we've published in the last three years, and for participating in our forum if you did so. We will be keeping this profile and the stories it has published as is - as a tribute of sorts to everything we've achieved. Also - even though our forum is no more, we'd also like to continue to encourage reading and reviewing fanfiction - it's still a honourable and noble cause.
We'd also like to take the oppurtunity to introduce the new generation of the Reviews Lounge, which is now multi-fandom. You can find it here.
- - - -
•The Reviews Lounge C2 is home to a variety of Harry Potter stories that we classify as under-reviewed: that is, stories that are either one-shots with less than 20 reviews; or chapter stories with less than an average of 15 reviews per chapter. The archive is constantly changing, as stories “graduate” and move on to their sister C2, The Reviews Lounge Recommends....
We also excessively proud to have one of the fastest growing forums in ff.net.is a place where the members of our community meet up to discuss how to best continue the Review Revolution and Harry Potter in general, although it often descends into utter randomness, with our more recent escapades including a debate on whether or not Bellatrix Lestrange is a cannibal and much naming of legs.
• Lexie - Founder, former administrator and the one and only Head Cheese
• Cuba - Queen Ice Cubes, Ruler of the RL. General Organiser-extraordinaire and developer and manager of our profile and email
• Witblogi - Our official Reviews Lounge Artist and creator of our wonderful icon, as well as the moderator of our
• Sadie - Our resident conspiracy theorist
• Charli - The heart and soul of the Reviews Lounge
• SCV - YouTube Queen and Monologue Writer Extraordinaire. Is also known to be possessed by TML sometimes.
• Turtle - Resident Grammar Fairy
• Wordy - Disney Connoisseur and the Forum One-Man Pep Rally
• Cassandra - Staff for the archive, with a killer eye for awesome stories!
•- The administrator of our Fictionpress sister.
• On August 31st, Lexie announced her retirement from her account, and passed the reigns over to Cuba. To make things easier for Cuba, the New Reviews Lounge was created and the original one was renamed The Old Reviews Lounge, and locked up, and as it says on the forum description, the forum now stands as a monument to the Reviews Lounge's history.
to find out more!
Thanks for your time! - the Team
Unsafe External Link