Author has written 8 stories for Sly Cooper, Naruto, Super Smash Brothers, Assassin's Creed, and Yu-Gi-Oh.
This Fanfic Author's Profile was brought to you by Yugi-O's! They're Yugi-licious! Wait a minute--"Yugi-licious"? Is that even a word?
--Awesome Words Spoken By LittleKuriboh
Here's my new page: http://www.fanfiction.net/zylphiacarron
I'm working on an Elder Scrolls fanfic now, but don't worry; I'm not abandoning this username! I have too much good stuff on here. Also, I will EVENTUALLY get back on track with writing on Fanfiction in general, but right now, I'm brainstorming, so look for me there, okay?
Gosh, it's been so long since I've written anything... well don't worry, I created a new FF page a few months ago. I want to write a lot of great and detailed fanfiction, but I think I have to start over fresh. I don't want to delete anything here on this page, so don't think that I've abandoned it. Please stay around and wait for later updates... 2012-2013 are the two years that I'm coming back in the game! My goal is to have started AT LEAST two new chapters this year for Mayonaka, as well as one chapter for this new Elder Scrolls story I'm thinking about working on!
Can you believe it's the New Year already?? Talk about craziness! I feel old now... lol. And I've noticed that I'm still getting reviews for my Ask Naruto. Unfortunately, I found out last year that putting the story in script form is unacceptable on the website, so I'm gonna have no choice but to move it to my Deviant art account. Now, I haven't done so just yet. I'm currently revising the other cluster of stories in my inventory, so for now, give them a look see and let me know what you think. I'm currently excited about reviving my old Super smash Brothers story. It's been a while since I've even begun to TOUCH it, so once I figure out the plot (which is going to need some serious thinking and going over), I'll have another story for you guys to look forward to. lol.
And once again, Happy New Year!
Ok so this was kinda weird. Apparently Zelas.net is out of service. But for how long?! lol I need my doujinshi, people! T-T
50 Reasons Why you should never EVER EVER watch Avatar the Last Airbender!!!!
1. Aang is pronounced Ung
2. Sokka is pronounced Soka
3. The intro sequence was simply flailing arms and legs on the screen
4. Animation was off with the body motions throughout the WHOLE FRICKIN MOVIE!!!!!
5. Aang (or Ung) looked like he was break dancing instead of airbending
6. Sokka (or Soka) was WAAAAAYY too serious throughout the ENTIRE movie
7. Katara narrates the entire movie (It is a blessing when she stops)
8. Katara is white in the movie, when she’s black in the show (Sokka too)
9. THERE WAS NO POINT FOR THE MOVIE TO BE IN 3D!!!!!!!!
10. The entire Fire Nation is INDIAN! NOT CHINESE (I believe that the Chinese people saw that this movie was crap and wanted nothing to do with it)
11. “Soka” didn’t make a single joke in the movie (I hate you M. Night Shamylan)
12. The Water tribes are supposed to be black-ish people, not pale white (a strange twist from where we normally see black people)
13. Zuko’s father was shown in the BEGINNING OF THE MOVIE (fans know why this is disappointing)
14. Zuko’s dad is NOT HOT!
15. ZUKO is NOT HOT!
16. Zuko’s scar is BARELY VISIBLE on his face (fans know that in the show, it’s a deep-ass burn)
17. Uncle Iroh is pronounced iiro
18. Uncle Iroh is NOT FAT!!
19. Uncle Iroh looks like a HOBO (NO LIE!)!!
20. Uncle Iroh was too laid back when Commander Ziao killed the fish
21. NO FIREBENDER BENDS FIRE OUT OF AIR! ONLY IROH DOES THAT (apparently)!!!!!!!!!!!!
22. Uncle Iroh begs instead of threatens when the fish is about to die (In the show, I remember him saying, “Whatever you do to that fish, I’ll do to you TEN FOLD!” while he was in a fighting stance, mind you!)
23. Aang doesn’t turn into the other fish when the koi fish dies
24. Commander Ziao dies from being drowned in a floating water bubble by Water Benders, NOT by falling off the bridge Aang broke off while in the water fish spirit’s body
25. Throughout most of the movie, Aang was in a montage of break-dancing moves, “blowing away” fire benders, until he reached the North Pole
26. Katara is completely useless in the movie, including the narration
27. When they practice bending, there is no movement from the elements WHATSOEVER!
28. Why the F-- does Aang constantly visit the Spirit Dragon??? He didn’t do it THAT MUCH in the series!!!!!
29. In the show, the Blue Spirit (a.k.a. Zuko) took Aang (while he was in the Avatar state) out into the artic “wastelands,” where he almost froze to death! In the movie, however, he could hardly get him anywhere while the Fire Nation attacked the North Pole
30. Appa is JUST transportation; once he’s done, he’s DONE!
31. Momo was just something the computer designers had fun with. He only appears once every half hour… maybe just that half hour!!
32. Aang didn’t go penguin sledding!!!
33. I cannot respectfully call an Indian, “Commander Ziao/Xiao”
34. Aang, Katara, and Sokka did NOT go see the Kyoshi warriors
35. The Earthbending prisoners were on a ship, NOT on their native homeland!
36. If firebenders can’t bend without having fire near them, HOW DID THEY TAKE OVER THE EARTH KINGDOM?!?!
37. Zuko was too angry throughout the movie
38. Aang didn’t DESTROOOY the fire nation ships who attacked the North Pole when he turned into the giant fish spirit (which he didn’t do in the movie). Instead, he, quote on quote, “scared them away,” by using his bending powers
39. The flashbacks were WAY too early in the movie
40. Zuko’s past was told through a child, NOT by his Uncle to a group of Fire Nation soldiers
41. NO AGNI KAI!!!!
42. At the end of the movie, Azula looks like a little friggin girl!!!!
43. Seriously, when you see her, Carly from ICarly looks older than her!!! AND PRETTIER!!
44. What’s worse is that she’s not UNDENIABLY EVILShe’s CUTE!! 0_0
45. The background is BLAH
46. Katara didn’t bring Aang up from the Ocean and thus opening him like she did in the movie
47. No, when he came up, they had to crack him open like an egg
48. The movie leads you into believing that they crammed all 3 books into one, and when you finally discover that it’s JUST the first one, you now know what true disappointment is like in a movie. It was a rushed piece of crap with absolutely no amount of effort and the animators should jump Shamylan!
49. So overall, you just wasted a bunch of money on your family, friends, and/or loved ones on a movie that isn’t worth crap
50. I’d rather take a crap than watch that movie again 0_o