Author has written 9 stories for Total Drama series, Harry Potter, Naruto, and Avatar: Last Airbender.
Sorry about the angsty name, but I've grown attached to it. Please call me Cob, if you want to call me anything.
I am female, hear me roar. My favorite color is either bright orange or dark purple. I have a best friend. I'm eighteen and nearing the end of my freshman year in college (probably too old now for fanfiction, but whatever). I'm a gemini, and I like opals enough that I pick that one to be my birthstone. I'm a middle child.
My motto for when I'm mad/frustrated/disallusioned/sad: It's not worth worrying about. Fuck it.
I'm not an angry atheist, just a sad one.
Some things are beautiful
Recent studies show that 92 percent of teenagers have moved on to rap. If you're part of the 8 percent that stayed with rock, put this in your profile
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans... --
"Your concious bleeds more freely than my head." House to Wilson, over blackmail.
Can someone get somebody to write something to the effect of Aunt Muriel Prewitt forcing music lessons on the Weasley brood? The idea popped into my head, but I don't have the slightest clue how to do it without over-doing it. Someone? Please?