Author has written 7 stories for Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Hobbit, and Star Trek: 2009.
I wish to let you all know a couple of things that have to do with reviews.
1. I appreciate ALL reviews. I don't care whether you are asking me to 'update soon', if you are criticising me anonymously or just sending me a smiley face; I am thankful for the effort you have taken to send me your thoughts.
2. I wish to apologise to anyone who is put out that I don't reply to their post. I will always reply to posts that are thought provoking or to clarify something to those whom I feel have missed the point.
3. You can always ask me to update soon, but I always update my stories when I can. I don't just type up a chapter and post it. I leave it. Come back and fiddle with it. Adjust and amend to ensure that it meets my standards for that particular story.
4. You can always ask me to update soon, but (again) I always update my stories when I can. Like you, I also have a life and sometimes creative writing gets a backseat to things like shopping, cooking, cleaning, sleeping and working.
5. I allow anonymous reviews because I find provocative words give me the best inspiration. Thoughtless words or unintelligent words or rude words or words that are trying to put me down and insult my work are ANNOYING. I wouldn't reply to you even if I could because you can't perform one of those back of head slaps that NCIS character Special Agent Gibbs gives to Tony all the time via the internet! All other anonymous reviewers please understand that you frustrate me by not allowing me the right of reply and I feel that I deserve that in the very least, but please know I try to prove to you I have taken on your words. I try to improve my writing or try to answer the questions you have asked or whatever.
6. To anyone who has ever reviewed one of my stories, I thank you, and send you love, because there is not enough of it in this world and to some a little love can mean a whole lot.
I am Catherine or Cate and I write for enjoyment into the wee small hours and get no financial funding for these stories.
C or C