Author has written 6 stories for Criminal Minds, Bones, Fosters, and Twilight.
Even when you can’t see him GOD is there! If you believe in GOD put this in your profile
I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no way Paper can beat Rock. Is Paper supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? If so, why can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody, a rock would tear that crap up in two seconds. When I play rock/ paper/ scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my ready made fist and say, oh, I'm sorry, I thought paper would protect you, you asshole!
We fall for stupid boys, we make lots of dumb mistakes, we like to act stupid, talk really fast, and laugh really loud. But us teenage girls our good at 2 things: Staying Strong, and Being Ourselves.
Everything here is eatable. I'm eatable, but that my children is called cannibalism and is frowned upon in most societies
"Evil triumphs when good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)
"Shoot all the bluejays you want, if you can hit 'em, but remember it's a sin to kill a mockingbird." (Atticus Finch, from To Kill A Mockingbird)
You always struggle frantically to keep yourself from drowning...when if you'd just relax, you'd find out that you float."
"Sometimes I can feel it all, all the hurt of the world balled up inside me."
"Loss makes you realize a lot of things, doesn't it?"
"It's only when you've truly see death, that you learn what it truly means to live."
"Even from nightmares, can be born a dream."
"The world should have stopped, but it didn't. The world kept on going. How can the world just keep on going? An earthquake in India kills a thousand people, and the world keeps on going. A famine in China kills a million people, and the world keeps on going. The twin towers of the World Trade Center buckle and fall, and the world, the world keeps on going." (Rose, from All Rivers Flow To The Sea)
"To live in this world you must be able to do 3 things: to love what is mortal; to hold it against your bones knowing your own life depends on it; and, when the time comes to let it go, let it go."
1. I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you..
2. No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.
3. Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.
4. A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.
5. The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.
6. Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
7. To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
8. Don't waste your time on a man / woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.
9. Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
10. Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened
11. There's always going to be people that hurt you so what you have to do is keep on trusting and just be more careful about w h o you trust next time around.
12. Make yourself a better person and know who you are before you try and know someone else and expect them to know you.
13. Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.
Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid that it will never begin. -Grace Hansen
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”
--from A Return to Love, by Marianne Williamson.
REMEMBER WHEN ..
“If you are going through hell, keep going” - Winston Churchill
“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that’s all” - Oscar Wilde
“You don’t get to choose how you are going to die. Or when. You can only decide how you are going to live. Now.” - Joan Baez
“In three words I can sum up what I’ve learned about life: It goes on” - Robert Frost
“Imagine” - John Lennon
After all, to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure. ~ Albus Dumbledore (Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone)
Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light. ~ Albus Dumbleore (Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban)
Nothing Gold Can Stay - Robert Frost
A woman is like a tea bag - you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water. - Eleanor Roosevelt
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||The Fosters Collection|
|Focus:||TV Shows Fosters|