Author has written 2 stories for Naruto, and Fullmetal Alchemist.
Hello all, you may call me Tsuki. I'm 20 years old at the time of updating my profile and eager to post many of my stories up on FanFiction.net (: I love writing; it's my all time passion, but I'm sure you don't want to hear about that boring stuff. Here's some of my rules.
- If you read my story ; please review -- it's common courtesy! Whether or not you like it; I'd at least like your feedback about it.
- The more you review the faster I put out chapters.
- If you'd like to get a hold of me, via e-mail, kik, or some other messaging platform; just ask for it! I'm a very friendly person and would like to get to know my readers better!
- I don't really read other stories... I'm picky about them, sorry. If you'd like me to preview yours that's fine, just message me or get a hold of me.
- I can handle constructive criticism, but needless bashing and flaming is just not appropriate.
- I will post longer summaries of all my stories on my profile, I can't fit my summaries into 160 characters or whatever it is.
Anyways... Enjoy reading my stories (:
A Shinobi's Struggle : Love & Hate (REVISED) : Long Summary!
Tsukiko Uchiha has always been a gifted shinobi, even as a child. She advanced rapidly, and held herself back to progress through Konoha's schooling system alongside her childhood sweetheart, Sasuke Uchiha. After the two are brutally ripped apart the night of the massacre, Tsukiko flees the Village, swearing never to return. For 5 years she is assumed to be dead, while she continues to learn and grow in the real, unyielding World. One day her Sensei orders her to return to Konoha to participate in the Chunin exams. Tsukiko grudgingly accepts and returns to Konoha, against her better judgement. As she begins to infiltrate Konoha’s safety bubble, she begins to piece together the bigger picture that is unfolding. She slowly begins to learn what it means to be a real, normal human, like the other shinobi living in the village. When Sasuke learns of Tsukiko’s return, he is overcome with emotions and tries to win her over once again, though she fights his emotions off at every encounter. He is desperate to know where she’s been all this time, and to uncover all the secrets she hides. This is the story of Tsukiko Uchiha, and the struggle she faces deciphering the difference between human feelings, and the cold truth of being a Shinobi.
Enough summarizing! Go read and fall in love with the tragic story of Uchiha Tsukiko...
The Reality of War : Long Summary!
Elise Bradley is the adopted daughter of Fuhrer Bradley. She was inducted into the State Military at age 8, deeming her the youngest State Alchemist the world had ever seen. When the State declares war upon Ishval, and Elise is asked to join the others on the front line, she is more than ready to defend Amestris. With Roy Mustang, her best friend / newly-found lover, at her side, she believes herself unstoppable. However, soon Elise finds that war is not as simple, or as easy as she thought it would be. This is the story of how a child is forced to grow up in the throws of war.
Some of my favorite animes are --
...Naruto ; Blood ; Bleach ; Death Note ; Code Geass ; Inuyasha ; Fullmetal Alchemist ; Wolf's Rain ; Gravitation ; Spiral Suiri no Kizuna ; The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya ; Ghost In The Shell ; Witch Hunter Robin ; .Hack//Legend of Twilight ; Fate Stay Night ; Big O... The List goes On...
Some of my favorite mangas are --
...Naruto ; Absolute Boyfriend ; Vampire Knight ; Loveless ; Death Note ; Bleach... The List is smaller, but still continues...
Unsafe External Link