Author has written 13 stories for Naruto.
Birthday: October 2nd, 1991
Hobbies: Reading, Writing, singing, Photography, drawing not so good at that, Rock Climbing, Camping, Swimming, Basketball, Softball, ect.
Nick name: Kat is just a pen name that I liked a lot. So I went with it. It's a little odd now, since my older brother currently has a girlfriend named Kat. This was just a little weird when I found that out.
My Inspiration: Mostly I get things from dreams. I have some really crazy dreams sometimes. Then the people in my life really inspire me a great deal. Sometimes it won't be them themselves, but something they say or something they do that starts me thinking and 'day dreaming'. Other times, I'll just be sitting at the computer and just type. By the end of the day, I've written something that is half way decent and I decide to post it.
Love your enemies, it makes them angry!
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience. (haha I know funny right? lol)
Walking like a ghost through life, forever unseen. (Not really how I feel, but I thought it was cute!)
It's not about getting over the storms in your life, it's about learning to dance in the rain. (I like this one the best!)
Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. (James Dean)
Fav. Naruto Pairings:
Okay Naruto Pairings:
24 things to do in an elevator!
1. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead while muttering: "Shut up, admit, all of you just shut UP!"
2. Whistle the first seven notes of "It's a Small World" incessantly.
3. Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside ask: "Got enough air in there."
4. Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside-down.
5. Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
6. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
7. Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral.
8. On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand that it stay open until you hear the penny you dropped down the shaft go 'plink' at the bottom.
9. Stare, grinning, at another passenger for a while, and then announce: "I've got new socks on!"
10. When at least 8 people have boarded, moan from the back: "Oh, no, not now, bleeped motion sickness!"
11. Meow occasionally.
12. Holler "Chutes away!" whenever the elevator descends.
13. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
14. Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce "You're one of THEM!" and move to the far corner of the elevator.
15. Wear a puppet on your hand and talk to the other passengers 'through' it.
16. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask "is that your beeper?"
17. Say "Ding!" at each floor.
18. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push the red buttons.
19. Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscope.
20. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers that this is your 'personal space.'
21. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
22. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
23. Wear 'X-Ray Specs' and leer suggestively at other passengers.
24. Stop at every floor, run off the elevator, then run back on.
Thoughts on Gay Marriage!
1.) Gay marriage is not natural, and as Americans, we always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and lyposuction.
2.) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3.) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their own pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4.) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5.) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Britney Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6.) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7.) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8.) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we only have one religion in America.
9.) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10.) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Have PRIDE! Support Gay Marriage!
-I'm sorry I have been away for a very long time. To be honest, I wasn't sure I was ever going to come back to writing any fanfiction. As of recently though, I've had the need to finish my vampire story. I'm sure everyone is wanting different stories of mine to be finished. I'm not sure if I ever will to be honest, and if that is disappointing, then I will take the unfinished ones down. The sequel to Trouble Going will be taken down because I will not be getting back to that one. I'm sorry if that make anyone sad, but I have no motivation to continue it. I've said this to many people already, but if there is a story you think you can finish, let me know and we can talk about you picking my story up and finishing it. I do not mind. Thank you.