Author has written 2 stories for Beyblade.
OK, first so basic 411.
Name: Amanda (Call me Manda plz)
Age: Somewhere between old and young, though I'd like to think of myself as more young than old though O.o'
Natinality: Swedish (Which explains my horrible spelling.)
Like: Reading, writing, listen to music, sing (Im a totally horrible signer thats why I only sing when Im home alone), hang out, Rick/Kai (for more info scroll down) openminded persons and pepole that write good stories.
Dislike: Racists, people who has prejudices, animal torture and TyKa/KaTy (whatever you call it)
Well, I guess thats the most basic. If you think I've miss something tell me.
My favorit fic are:
BeyBlade (Kai!!), Criminal Minds (M/G!) and Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Angel (I love Spike!)
Here is a raiting of my favourite Kai-parings, so if you know any great fic's plz do tell.
2. Spencer/Kai, Bryan/Kai, Tala/Kai, Robert/Kai and Johnny/Kai
3. Hiro/Kai and Kai/Max
3. All other parings were Kai is uke (ukeKai is ADORABLE)
4. All other Kaiparings excepte for those how are mentioned abowe and below.
5. Kai/Rei sweet but kinda predictable come on like half of all stories are Kai/Rei.
6. Kai/OC Generally I dont like Oc's but there are some exceptions.
7. Kai/Ming Ming and Kai/Mariah The majority of these ficsseriously sucks. However since I'm an openminded person Im not pulling all these fics over the "awful-line" I have actually found some of these fics to be okay and even good -gasps in horror-
8. Kai/Tyson Okay just so you know Im NOT this open minded this pairing is noting but GROSS ARG!! pulls my hair WHY do you ppl insist on writing that! Its just WRONG!
Since I'm swedish its sort of hard for me to write a fic. Bzc english aren't my native language but I'm working on it. Here are some fic's I'm working on
"She is a Lady" A Bryan/Kai fic (Romance/Humor) chp nr eight is up!
Summary: The Bladebreakers are in Germany visiting the Majestics, who are currently gathered in Roberts castel, when Voltaire and Boris shows up and reveals a most shocking secret about Kai for the Bladebreakers and the Majestics.
"Dinner times two" A Robert/Kai fic (Romance/Humor) Is a threeshot and will be done after She is a Lady is done-
Summary: Kai has left the Bladebreakers and taken over his grandfathers business (except for the abbey how has Boris written as it's owner since Voltaire never would take the risk of getting his hands drity by owning such a company) since Voltaire was forced to give it up after the incident in Russia. Kai are in Germany with the D-boys partly for business and partly for a minor European tournament (no, the Bladebreakers wont compete, they wont even show up in the fic). Kai (which equals the D-boys) spends quite some time with the Majestics since Kai has developed a big brother relationship with Oliver after saving the boy from being attaced by some local gansters, he also finds himself geting strange but pleasant feelings when he is around the purple haired german nobel. Robert on his hand has completely fallen for the dual haired phoenix and are, in vain, trying to hide that fact from everyone. However Bryan, Tala, Johnny and Enrique decides to get them together. Will they succed? And will they be abel to do it without inflicting bodily harm?
"Cold hearted? Don't think so" A Rick/Kai fic (Romance/Drama)
Summary: The G-rev, Barthez Battalions, All-Starz and some other teams (plz come with some suggestions of teams and most importantly motivations to why they should be there, and you can pick the D-boys cuz they are popping in later in the story) have been send to a quite luxury cabin in the middel of nowhere by Mr. D. to be able to train away from all distractions and also as a vacation for what happened during the hole BEGA-incident. To make sure that the teams are not disturbed this cabin has no way of contacting the outside world as there are no TV's or radio's (they have CDplayers though and a phone that can recive phonecalls, just so Mr. D. can make sure they don't kill eachother XP, they also have a generator for elecricity for lamps, heat and stuff like that I'm not completely inhuman y'know). During their, supposed relaxing time away from the real world things happens, persons shows up, and secrets are revealed that makes the team questioning their thoughs of Kai as a emotionless, selfish and coldhearted enigma.
"Animalistic love" A Rick/Kai fic (Romance/Drama/Angst)
Summary: Not completed, sorry.
PLZ help me is the spelling for animalistic right and is it a real english word? If its not well I've just invented it! Im so smart I make up my own words. X3
They are BeyBlade fic's and are focusing on Kai (which you should be able to figure out due to the parings and summarys), of course since I'm totally obsessed with him. Although it can take a while for either of them are uploaded that's bzc I'll have so trouble with the english it will probavly take me forever to fix the spelling and I'll still have like thousand errors. XP
1. Being gay is not natural. Real Americans (Swedes) always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, ployester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2. Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3. Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behaviour. people may even wish to marry their petsbecause a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4. Straights marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, black still can't marry whites and divorce is still illegal.
5. Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destoryed.
6. Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile, couples and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet and the world need more children.
7. Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8. Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are impose on the entire country. That's why we only have one religion in America (Sweden).
9. Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbi singel parents to raise children.
10. Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy or longer life spans...
Repost this is you believe in legalizing gay marriage
Black and White:
A black man was talking to a white man and said: I'm black. When i'm born I was black. When I grew up I was black. When I'm sick I'm black. When I go in the sun I'm black. When I'm cold I'm black. When I die I'l still be black. But you: When you were born you were pink. When you grew up you were white. When you're sick you're green. When you go in the sun you're red. When you're cold you're blue. When you die you'll be purple. And you have the nerve to calll me colored.
Repost this to help stop racism
"National Sarcasm Society. (Like we need your support.)"
- I smile because you are my sister. I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it
- Do not disturb the dust. It protects the furniture.
- I'm having a nervous breakdown. I've worked hard for it. I deserve it, and no one's going to deprive me of it!
- I have multiple personalities and none of them like you
- Let's hope intelligen tlife exists in space. I'm so lonely here.
- Instant human: Just add coffee.
- Your not bothering me. Its way beyond that.
The truth about men (Its directly translated into English from Swedish by me so I have done a few inputs to explain any eh… possible misunderstandings)
1) What’s the similarity between a shrimp and a man?
- Everything is enjoyable except for the head
2) What’s the similarity between a dolphin and a man?
- They are said to be intelligent but no one can prove it
3) What’s the similarity to men and microwaves?
- Both get heated up in 15 seconds
4) Why is men men and rats rats?
-Because the rats got to chose first
5) Why can’t a man be both good-looking and smart?
- Because then it would be a woman
6) Why is a man’s brain the size of a nut?
- Because it’s swollen
7) Why is batteries better than men?
- Because they have at least one positive side
8) Why does it takes one million sperms to impregnate one egg?
- Because the sperms are masculine and don’t want to ask about the way
9) Why is men like the letter Q?
- A big zero (in Swedish zero and loser are the same word) with a small tail
10) Why doesn’t women wants to get married now days?
- Because women rather have bacon in the fridge than a pig in the living room
11) What’s the similarity between a video and a man?
- Forwards, backwards, forwards, backwards, stop, eject
12) Why is men’s intelligence more worth than women’s?
- Because its more unusual
13) Why does men rather marry a virgin?
- Because they cant take the criticism
14) Why does men exist?
- Because a dildo can’t cut the lawn
15) Why is women with partners fatter than single women?
- When a single woman comes home she checks what’s in the fridge then she goes to bed. A woman with a partner checks what’s in bed then she goes to the fridge.
16) What’s the quickest way to a man’s heart?
- Through the chest with a sharp knife.
17) Why is it so hard for women to find men that are sensitive, considerate and good-looking?
- Because those men already has boyfriends.
18) Why does men get married?
- So they can stop pull in their stomach
19) Why does men buy’s electric lawnmowers?
- So they will find their way back home
20) Why does women put more time on their looks than on their intellect?
- Because most men are stupid but very few are blind
21) What’s the difference between a man a husband?
- 45 minutes
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy this into your profile
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, than weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever tripped over air, copy this into your profile.
IF YOU'RE CLUMSY AND YOU'RE PROUD!, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random or anything similiar, copy this into your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are against fur coats or killing animals just to look good, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you've read people's profiles to copy and paste things to your profile, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you are a person who acts friendly but actually has an evil mind and are plotting world domination, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you know someone who should be run over by a bus put this on your profile.
If you have ever walked into a room then forgot what you were doing, then started walking away and remembered copy this into your profile.
If you think that being unique is better than being cool then put this on your profile.
If you're against animal cruelty (horse slaughter, bear bating, dolphin hunting, chimp slavery etc.) then copy this into your profile!
I want child abuse to stop, and if you do, too, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If, for no warning, you have laughed during a movie part that wasn't funny, put this in your profile.
A large percent of writers don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". If you're one of the ones who does know and wants to slug them, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you’ve used bold, italics, and underline all at once just to see what it looked like, copy this and paste it in your profile.
If you frequently use words that your spell checker says don’t exist, put this in your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile. (What else could you do when you got home and don't you say homework!)
If you have ever felt the undeniable urge to slam your head into something, whether it is another person (or not) copy this into your profile.
If you think that life without computers is useless then copy this to your profile.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
Just because we eat animals for food, doesn't mean we can cut them up for clothing! If you are against fur coats, clothing, boots, ect, copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever wished you could materialize a hammer/frying pan/giant fan out of thin air to beat someone with, put this into your profile.
If you've ever copied something from someone else's profile, copy this onto your profile!
The Top 100 Things I'd Do If I Ever Became An Evil Overlord
1. My Legions of Terror will have helmets with clear plexiglass visors, not face-concealing ones.
2. My ventilation ducts will be to small to crawl through.
3. My nobel half-brother whose trone I usurped will be killed, not kept anonymously imprisoned in a forgotten cell of my dungeon.
4. Shooting is not to good for my enemies.
5. The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.
6. I will not gloat over my enemies' predicament before killing them.
7. When I've captured my adversary and he says, 'Look, before you killl me, will you at least tell me what this is all about?' I'll say, 'No.' and shooot him. No, one second though I'll shoot him and then say 'No.'
8. After I kidnap the beautiful princess, we will be married immediately in a quiet civil ceremony, not a lavish spectable in three weeks' time during which the final phase of my plan will be carried out.
9. I will not include a self-destruct mechanism unless absolutely necessary. If it is necessary, it will not be a large red button labelled 'Danger: Do Not Push'. The big red button marked 'Do Not Push' will instead trigger a spray of bullets on anyone stupid enough to disregard it. Simiarly the ON/OFF button will not clearly be labelled as such.
10. I will not interrogate my enemies in the inner sanctum -- a small hotel well outside my borders will work just as well.
11. I will be secure in my superiority. Therefore, I will feel no need to prove it by leaving clues in the form of riddles or leaving my weaker enemies alive to show they pose no threat.
12. One of my advisors will be an average five-year-old child. Any flaws in my plan that he is able to spot will be corrected before implementation.
13. All slain enemies will be cremated, or at least have several rounds of ammunition emptied into them, not left for dead at the bottom of the cliff. The announcement of their deaths, as well as any accompanying celebration, will be deferred until after the aforementioned disposal.
14. The hero is not entitled to a last kiss, a last cigarette, or any form of last request.
15. I will never employ any device with a digital countdown. If I find that such a device is absolutely unavoidable, I will set it to activate when the counter reaches 117 and the hero is just putting his plan into operation.
16. I will never utter the sentence 'But before I kill you, there's just one thing I want to know.'
17. When I employ people as advisors, I will occasionally listen o their advice.
18. I will not have a son. Although his laughably under-planned attempt to usurp power would easily fail, it would provide a fatal distraction at a crucial point in time.
19. I will not have a daughter. She would be as beautiful as she was evil, but one look at the hero's rugged countenance and she'd betray her own father.
20. Despite its proven stress-revieving effect, I will not indulge in manicla laughter. When so occupied, it's too easy to miss unexpected developments that a more attentive individual could adjust to accordingly.
21. I will hire a talented fashion designer to create original uniforms for my Legions of Terror, as opposed to some cheap knock-offs that make them look like Nazi stormtroopers, Roman footsoldiers, or savage Mongol hordes. All were eventually defeated and I want my troops to have a more positive mind-set.
22. No matter how tempted I am with the prospect of unlimited power, I will not consume any energy field bigger than my head.
23. I will keep a special cache of low-tech weapons and train my troops in their use. That way -- even if the heroes manage to neutralize my power generator and/or render the standard-issue energy weapons useless -- my troops till not be overrun by a handful of savages armed with spears and rocks.
24. I will maintain a realistic assessment of my strengths and weaknesses. Even though this takes soms of the fun out of the job, at least I will never utter the line 'No, this cannot be! I AM INVINCIBLE!!' (After that, death is usually instantaneous.)
25. No matter how well it would preform, I will never construct any sort of machinery which is completely indestructible except for one small and virtually inaccessible vulnerable spot.
26. No matter how attractive certain members of the rebellion are, there is probably someone just as attractive who it not desperate to kill me. Therefore, I will think twice before ordering a prisoner sent to my bedchamber.
27. I will never build only one of anything important. All important systems will have redundant control panels and power supplies . For the same reason I will always carry at least two fully loaded weapons at all times.
28. My pet monster will be kept in a secure cage for which it cannot escape and into which I could not accidentally stumble.
29. I will dress in bright and cheery colors, and so throw my enemies into confusion.
30. All bumbling conjurers, clumsy squires, no-talent bards, and cowardly thieves in the land will be preemptively put to death. My foes will surely give up and abandon their quest if they have no source of comic relief.
31. All naive, busty tavern wenches in my realm will be replaced with surly, world-weary waitresses who will provide no unexpected reinforcement and/or romantic subplot for the hero or his sidekick.
32. I will not fly inte a rage and kill a messenger who brings me bad news just to illustrate how evil I really am. Good messengers are hard to come by.
33. I won't require high-ranking female members of my organization to wear a stainless-steel bustier. Morale is better with a more causal dress-code. Similary, outfits made entirely from black leather will be reserved for formal occasions.
34. I will not turn into a snake. It never helps.
35. I will not grow a goatee. In the old days they made you look diabolic. Now they just make you look like a disaffected member of Generation X.
36. I will not imprison members of the same party in the same cell block, let alone in the same cell. If they are important prisoners, I will keep the only key to the cell door on my person instead of handing out copies to every bottom-rung guard in the prison.
37. If my trusted lieutenant tells my my Legions of Terror are losing a battle, i will believe him. After all, he's my trusted lieutenant.
38. If an enemy I have just killed has a younger sibling or offspring anywhere, I will find them and have them killed immediately, instead of waiting for them to grow up harboring feelings of vengance towards me in my old age.
39. If I absolutely must ride into battel, I will certainly not ride at the forefront of my Legions of Terrror, nor will I seek out my opposite number among his army.
40. I will be neither chivalrous nor sporting. If I have an unstoppable superweapon, I will use it as early and as often as possible instead og keeping it in reserve.
41. Once my power is secure, I will destory all those pesky time-travel devices.
42. When I capture the hero, I will make sure I also get his dog, monkey, ferret, or whatever sickeningly cute littel animal capable of untying ropes and filching keys happens to follow him around.
43. I will maintain a healthy amount of skepticism when I capture the beautiful rebel and she claims she is attracted to my power and good looks and will gladly betray her companiosn if I just let her in on my plans.
44. I will only employ bounty hunters who work for money. Those who work for the pleasure of the hunt tend to do dumb things like even the odds to give the other guy a sporting chance.
45. I will make sure I have a clear understanding of who is responsible for what in my organization. For example, if my general screws up I will not draw my weapon, point it at him, say 'And here is the price for failure,' then suddenly turn and kill some random underling.
46. If an advisor says to me 'My liege, he is but one man. What can one man possibly do?', I will reply 'This.' and kill the advisor.
47. If I learn that a callow youth has begun a quest to destory me, I will slay him while he is still a callow youth instead of waiting for him to mature.
48. I will treat any beast which I control through magic or technology with respect and kindness. Thus if the control is ever broken, it will not immdiately come after me for revenge.
49. If I learn the whereabouts of the one artifact which can destory me, I will not send all my troops out to seize it. Instead I will send them out to seize something else and quietly put a Want-Ad in the local paper.
50. My main computer will have their own special operating systems that will be completely incomatible with standard IBM and Macintoch powerbooks.
51. If one of my dungeon guards begins expressing concern over the conditions in the beautiful pincess' cell, I will immediately transfer him to a less people-oriented position.
52. I will hire a team of board-certified architects and surveyors to examine my castel and inform me of any secret passages and abandoned tunnels that I might not know about.
53. If the beautiful princess that I capture says 'I'll never marry you! Never, do you hear me, NEVER!!', I'll say 'Oh well' and kill her.
54. I will not stirke a bargain with a demonic being then attempt to double-cross it simply because I feel like being contrary.
55. The deformed mutants and odd-ball psychotics will have their place in my Legions of Terror. However before I send them out on important covert missions that require tact and subtlety, I will first see if there is anyone else equally qualified who would attract less attention.
56. My Legions of Terror will be trained in basic marksmanship. Any who cannot learn to hit a man-sized target at 10 meters will be used for target practice.
57. Before empolying any captured artifacts or machinery, I will carefullt read the owner's manual.
58. If it becomes necessary to escape, I will never stop to pose dramatically and toss off a one-liner.
59. I will never build a sentient computer smarter than I am.
60. My five-year-old advisor will also be asked to decipher any code I am thinking of using. If he breaks the code in under 30 seconds, it will not be used. Note: this also applies to passwords.
61. If my advisors ask 'Why are you risking everything on such a mad scheme?', I will not proceed until I have a response that satisfies them.
62. I will design fortress hallways with no alcoves of protruding structual support which intruders could use for cover in a firefight.
63. Bulk trash will be disposed of in incinerators, not compactors. And they will be keept hot, with none of that nonsense about flames going through accessible tunnels at predictable intervals.
64. I will see a competent psychiatrist and get cured of all extremely unusual phobias and bizarre compulisive habits which could prove to be a disadvantage.
65. If I must have computer systems with publically available terminals, the maps they display of my complex will have a room clearly marked as the Main Control Room. That room will be the Execution Chamber. The actual main control room will be marked as Sewage Overflow Containment.
66. My security keypad will actually be a fingerprint scanner. Anyone who watches someone press a sequence of buttons or dust the pad tor fingerprint the subsequently tries to enter by repeating that sequence will trigger the alarm system.
67. No matter how many shorts we have in the system, my guards will be instructed to treat every surveillance camera malfunction as a full-scale emergency.
68. I will spare someone who saved my life in the past. This is only resonable as it encourages others to do so. However, the offer is good only time only. If they want me to spare them again, they'd better save my life again.
69. All midwives will be banned from the realm. All babies will be delivered at state-approved hospitals. Orphans will be placed in foster-homes, not abandoned in the woods to be raised by creatures of the wild.
70. When my guards split up to search for intruders, they will always travel in groups of at least two. They will be trained so that if one of them disappears mysteriously while on patrol, the other will immediately initiate an alert and call for backup, instead of quizzically peering around a corner.
71. If I decied to test a lieutentant's loyalty and see if he/she should be made a trusted lieutenant, I will have a crack squad of markmen standing by in case the answer is no.
72. If all the heroes are standing together around a strange devise and begin to taunt me, I will pull out a conventional weapon instead of using my unstoppable superweapon on them.
73. I will not agree to let the heroes go free if the win a rigged contest, even though my advisors assure my assure me it is impossible for them to win.
74. When I create a mulitmedia presentation of mey plan designed so that my five-year-old advisotr can easily understand the details, I will not label the disk 'Project Overlord' and leave it lying on top of my desk.
75. I will instruct my Legions of Terror to attac the hero en masse, instead of standing around waiting while members break off and attack one or two at the time.
76. If the hero runs up to my roof, I will not run up after him and struggel with him in an attempt to push him over the edge. I will also not engage him at the edge of a cliff. (In the middel of a rope-bridge over a river of molten lava is not even worth considering.)
77. If I have a fit of temporary insanity and decide to give the hero the chance to reject a job as my trusted lieutenant, I will retain enough sanity to wait until my current trusted lieutenant is out of earshot before making the offer.
78. I will not tell my Legions of Terror 'And he must be taken alive!' The command will be 'And try to take him alive if it is reasonably practical.'
79. If my doomsday device happens so come with a reverse switch, as soon as it has been employed it will be melted down and made into limited-editition commemorative coins.
80. If my weakest troops fail to eliminate a hero, I will send out my best troops instead of wasting time with progressively stronger ones as he gets closer and closer to my fortress.
81. If I am fighting with the hero atop a moving platform, have disarmed him, and am about to finish him off and he glances behind me and drops flat, I too will drop flat instead of quizzically turning around to find out what he saw.
82. I will not shoot at any of my enemies if they are standing in front of the crucial support beam to a heavy, dangerous, unbalanced structrue.
83. If I'm eating dinner with the hero, put poision in his goblet, then have to leave the table for any reason, I will order new drinks for both of us instead of trying to decide whether or not to switch with him.
84. I will not have captives of one sex guarded by members of the opposite sex.
85. I will not use any plan in which the final step is horribly compliacted, e.g. 'Align the 12 Stones of Power on the sacred altar the activate the medallion at the moment of total eclipse.' Instead it will be more along he lines of 'Push the button.'
86. I will make sure that my doomsday device is up to code and properly grounded.
87. My vats of hazardous chemicals will be covered when not in use. Also, I will not constuct walkways above them.
88. If a group of henchmen fail miserably at a task, I will not berate them for incompetence then send the same group out to try the task again.
89. After I captures the hero's superweapon, I will not immediately disband my legions and relax my guard because I believe whoever holds the weapon is unstoppable. After all, the hero held the weapon and I took it from him.
90. I will not design my Main Control Room so that every workstation is facing away from the door.
91. I will not ignore the messenger that stumbled in exhausted and obviously agitated until my personal grooming or current entertainment is finished. It might actually be important.
92. If I ever talk to the hero on the phone, I will not taunt him. Instead I will say this his dogged perseverance has given me new insight on the futility of my evil ways and that is he leaves me alone for a few months of quiet contemplation I will likely return to the path of righteousness. (Heroes are incredibly gullible in this regard.)
93. If I decide to hold a double execution of the hero and an underling who failed or betrayed me, I will see to ot that the hero is scheduled to go first.
94. When arresting prisoners, my guards will not allow them to stop and grab a useless trinket of purely sentimental value.
95. My dungeon will have its own qualified medical staff complete with bodyguards. That way if a prisoner becomes sick and his cellmate tells the guard it's an emergency, the guard will fetch a trauma team instead of opening up the cell for a look.
96. My door mechanisms will be designed so that blasting the control panel on the outside seals the door and blasting the control panel on the inside opens the door, not vice versa.
97. My dungeons cells will not be furnished with objects that contain reflective surfaces or anything that can be unravelled.
98. If an attractive young couple enters my realm, I will carefully monitor their activities. If I find they are happy and affectionate, I will ignore them. However if circumstance have forced them together against their will and the spend all their time bickering and criticizing each other except during intermittent occasions when they are saving each others' lives at which point there are hints of sexual tension, I will immediately order their execution.
99. Any data file of crucial importance will be padded to 1.45MB in size.
100. Finally, to keep my subjects permanently locked in a mindless trance, I will provide each of them with free unlimited Internet access.
This Evil Overlord List is Copywrite 1996-1997 by Peter Anspach. If you enjoy it, feel free to pass it along or post it anywhere, provided that (1) it is not altered in any way, and (2) this copyright notice is attatched.
Since this list is at some occations (for example number 3, 8, 19, 35, 43, 51 and 53) are written in the aspect that there would soley be a man that can be an evil overlord and Im not allowed to make any changings in it. Id just like to point out that we live in the 21th century and I like to think of my self as a just as good evil overlord as any boy and that not female should hesitate to grab the opportunety to become an evil overlord if she has she possibility.
Go evil girl-power!
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile. (There may be doublets in here, if you find any please notify me)
The ones in bold is those who applies at me
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic
I'm HAITIAN so I MUST eat cat.
I'm RELIGIOUS, so I MUST shove my beliefs down your throat.
I'm INDIAN, so I MUST own a convenient store.
I'm a WHITE GIRL, so I MUST be a nagging, steal-your-money kind of girlfriend.
I'm HISPANIC, so I MUST be dirty.
I’m SWEDISH so I MUST want to have sex with everyone I see
I'm JAMAICAN so I MUST smoke weed.
I'm a LESBIAN, so I MUST have a sex-tape.
I Love SHOPPING so I must be rich.
I'm an OG so I must be Mexican.
I am QUIET and POLITE, so I MUST be a pushover.
I use GOOD GRAMMAR, so I MUST be a snob.
I prefer FANTASY and SCI-FI, so I MUST be out of touch with reality.
I love TO LEARN so I MUST be boring.
I'm WHITE, so I MUST be a racist.
I'm a GUY with LONG HAIR, so I MUST be a hippie/druggie.
I'm good with COMPUTERS, so I MUST be a nerd/geek.
I'm a GUY, so I MUST love sports.
I'm NOT RELIGIOUS so I MUST be treated like crap until I pray to your god.
I am a GIRL, so boys MUST be better than me at sports
I am a PUSHOVER, so I MUST have controlling friends
I am a GIRL, so I MUST only be good at work
I am not EMO, so I MUST be uncool.
I am WHITE and I like to DANCE, so I MUST be lame
I don't act DEPRESSED, so I MUST be weird.
I am SKINNY, so I MUST be sensitive about my weight.
I am a CHRISTIAN/CATHOLIC/ANGLICAN/PROTESTANT, so I MUST go to church every Sunday.
I am a CHRISTIAN/CATHOLIC/ANGLICAN/PROTESTANT, so I MUST not do anything on Halloween.
I am POOR, so I MUST not have good hygiene.
I consider myself 'NORMAL', so I MUST be boring.
I do BALLET, so I MUST be girly, like the color pink, and hate tomboys.
I like to listen to CHRISTIAN MUSIC, so I MUST hate metal rock and people who listen to it.
I'm a FIGURE SKATER, so I MUST like pretty dresses, classic music, hate eating and is a sissy.
I like to READ, so I MUST do nothing except read.
I don't agree with CONFORMING, so I MUST act all freaky and be loud.
I'm a GIRL, so I MUST like to talk about crushes, dolls, not getting dirty, and parties.
I never have a CRUSH on a guy/girl, so I MUST be lesbian/gay.
I don't DROOL over a lot of BISHIES, so I MUST be a lezzy.
I don't believe in DATING TOO SOON, so I MUST hate people who date.
I FANgirl/boy over fictive girls/Bishojos boys or BIshies girls, so I MUST hate guys or girls.
I DON'T want to date until I reach driving age, so I MUST be brainwashed by my parents.
I'm a PRETEEN, so I MUST want to have a boyfriend(/girlfriend) already.
I'm FEMALE, so I MUST have long hair.
I don't STUDY much but still get STRAIGHT A's, so I MUST be cheating.
I'm WELL-TO-DO, so I MUST be snotty.
I'm going to HAWAII FOR CHRISTMAS, so I MUST shove it in everyone's faces.
I don't think VEGETARIANISM makes sense, so I MUST think all vegetarians are hippies.
I have a DEEPISH voice, so I MUST be emo
I'm easily ANNOYED, so I MUST be bratty.
I'm NULL, so I MUST hate everyone.
I LISTEN TO ROCK MUSIC, so I MUST be a rebel.
I'm AGNOSTIC, so I MUST treat Christians like crap.
I'm a GUY, so I MUST be a perv.
I get NOSTALGIC, so I MUST be childish.
I'm OKLAHOMAN, so I MUST love rodeos.
I'm a GIRL, so I MUST love cute/fuzzy animals.
I'm OKLAHOMAN, so I MUST talk like those people in Western movies.
I'm a SWIMMER, therefore I MUST be a lifeguard.
I'm a LIFEGUARD, therefore I MUST be a slut for preforming mouth-to-mouth CPR.
I'm a GYMNAST, therefore I MUST be a whore.
I'm a MALE GYMNAST, therefore I MUST be gay.
I'm a MALE BALLET DANCER, therefore I MUST be gay.
I don't TALK ABOUT SEX all day, therefore I MUST be stupid.
I'm POLISH, therefore MUST be an idiot.
I don't buy DESIGNER CLOTHES, therefore I MUST be poor.
My parents are DIVORCED, therefore I MUST be mentally unstable.
I grew up with a SMOKER/ALCOHOLIC/DRUG ADDICT, therefore I MUST be one myself.
I think STRING ORCHESTRA is better than band, therefore I MUST be an out-of-date geek.
I'm a CROSSPLAYER, therefore I MUST love attention, being glomped, and sewing.
I'm a serious CROSSPLAYER, therefore I MUST crossdress in real life and be gay/lesbian.
I'm from CHICAGO/NEW YORK, therefore I MUST own a gun.
I'm from CHICAGO/NEW YORK, therefore I MUST always worry about being shot.
I have a MENTAL disorder, therefore I MUST be stupid.
I lived/grew up with somebody with a MENTAL disorder, therefore I must have problems like theirs.
I've fallen in love with a good FRIEND, therefore I MUST have never only liked them as a friend.
I've fallen in love with a FRIEND of the SAME GENDER, therefore I MUST be a homosexual slut.
I have almost KILLED someone, therefore I MUST be a murderer intent on destroying everyone.
I've almost/have been ARRESTED, therefore I MUST be a desperate, psychotic bitch.
I have had SUICIDAL thoughts, therefore I MUST be emo and depressed.
I have had SUICIDAL thoughts, therefore I MUST be insane and deranged.
I HAVE DIVORCED PARENTS, so I MUST be spoiled.
I'm FROM THE SOUTH, so I MUST have a southern drawl.
I'm FROM THE NORTH, so I MUST not know how to live anywhere but a big city.
I'm FROM ST. LOUIS, so I MUST be a bad driver.
I'm A MIDDLE CHILD, so I MUST be seeking attention.
I HAVE A TEMPER, so I am automatically RETARDED or a BITCH when I go quiet trying not to blow up at insults.