Poll: With "Through Shadow and Fire" and "Shattering Clans" newly updated, which project should I focus on as my top priority? Vote Now!
Author has written 13 stories for Naruto, Warriors, and Harry Potter.
Quote of the Season: “The end of violence or the aftermath of violence is bitterness. The aftermath of nonviolence is reconciliation and the creation of a beloved community.” - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
A Cold Wind and a Cherry Blossom - (Sasuke/Sakura, alternating perspectives, hentai)
When Sasuke decides it's time to leave Konoha, he first has to see to some unfinished business with a certain pink-haired female... - Discontinued as of June 7, 2008
A Very Realistic Naruto High School Story - (Varied perspectives)
Three original characters. A cat. A school play. A whole lot of chaos. - Discontinued as of June 27, 2008
Nightmares Do Not Scare Me (moved from my alternate account, 13BloodMoon13) - (Itachi/Sasuke, Sasuke's perspective, familial/platonic only)
When nightmares become a tormented mind's reality, what is there for the mind to do but deny the nightmares are real? - Reposted January 2, 2010
Quartz and Ruby - (Neji/Sasuke, Neji perspective)
Two ice-cold killers, one loyal to his kage and the other loyal only to his ambitions. Or perhaps that's simply what they want to believe. - Finished December 13, 2009
Shrike and Sparrow - (Sasuke/Neji, Neji's perspective, yaoi)
A little built-up passion between enemies won't kill anyone - just send them both into shame and exile for as long as they both shall live. - Finished December 25, 2009
Ember and Crystal - (Sasuke/Neji, Sasuke's perspective, yaoi)
A cat and mouse game with no real loser or winner, just two enemies realizing they probably should reassess their feelings for each other. - Finished January 10, 2010
Ravage and Atone - (Neji/Sasuke, third-person perspective, yaoi)
So many years of mutual antagonism have passed between the two of you... But now what is there? Merely need and a primal fear that neither of you can understand - a fear that somehow vanishes when the two of you are together... - Finished June 29, 2010
Red Lilies - (Itachi/Sakura, Sakura's perspective)
She left Konoha five years ago in order to kill the man responsible for Sasuke's death. Five years later, she sits at the same murderer's gravesite, mourning the loss of the only man to truly steal her heart away from her. - Finished August 13, 2010
Through Shadow and Fire - (Sasuke/Sakura with other side pairings, varied perspectives)
The bonds of friendship and sisterhood should be strong enough to withstand the fires of Hell itself. For Sakura and Ino, those bonds are about to be tested by the most agonizing and unstoppable flames in life - the hell known as infatuation. Only bonds of steel can withstand the searing flames of the love they have for the same infuriatingly calm bastard.
Damned, Dirty, Devoted - (Compilation piece of the Neji/Sasuke Quartet, as well as some other pairings; varied perspectives. Yaoi/shonen-ai/het/crack pairings. Suggestions are welcome as long as they aren't frightening or mind-scarring, i.e., ItaGai or OroJiraiya.)
Love is patient. Love is kind. Love knows no boundaries, no laws, no fear. Love is the coming together of two hearts that beat in time with each other; love is the fire that burns when all other light has been destroyed.
Shattering Clans - (Warriors fanfiction with no actual pairings. Only fanfiction in the sense that the terminology, warrior code, Clan system, etc. are ideas created by Erin Hunter for the Warriors series.)
After the crimes committed by the now-exiled Ternclaw, StarClan have sent an ominous message to GraniteClan and FernClan: "A scarlet mist will rise from the blackness to soak the mountain in blood."
Kuragari - (Itachi/Sakura, Sakura's point of view.)
The darkness is no place for a creature raised in innocence to wander; little children do well to remember their fear of the night, even as they lose their belief in the creatures that haunt their nightmares.
Okay, I seriously need to get back to writing. Life is once again kicking my ass, so don't expect anything at all for a while. Sorry, guys.
July 4, 2011:
I live again! Sorry for the extended absence; I've had some... issues with my personal life, so I'm still feeling a little low right now.
All of my running fanfictions are now OFFICIALLY ON HIATUS. Expect me to continue working on "Through Shadow and Fire," "Damned, Dirty, Devoted," and "Shattering Clans" sometime this fall. Until then, I'm going to try to post some drabbles I've been writing here and there in my several-month absence. Be warned that these are not the usual fluffy-girl-power-of-hilarity you may be used to; the reasons for my disappearance were some of the hardest things I've had to deal with in my life, and as such the drabbles I intend to post are expressive of the darker, more pessimistic side of my personality. I think I might start off with a Sasuke/Sakura/Madra oneshot I wrote... but, it may be too gory... Maybe the Snape/Lily oneshot...
September 9, 2010:
I have decided that my new ItaSaku oneshot will be called "Kuragari", which is "darkness" in Japanese.That is all. X3
September 5, 2010:
The new chapter of Through Shadow and Fire is nearly finished! I'm up to the last couple hundred words, and then either today or tomorrow I'll upload the completed project. THANK GOD I KILLED THE WRITER'S BLOCK. See, Hot Cheetos are good for something!
Lastly, I have created a new DeviantART account for all of my fanfiction-based pictures. You can find my fanfiction account at- I already have a pixel base picture of Amatsu from Through Shadow and Fire.
September 3, 2010:
And I'm back! I'm still working on the next chapter of Through Shadow and Fire - there's a bit of a block in the chapter at the moment, and until I get a good idea I may end up floundering around for another few weeks. I'll try to get the next chapter up before October, because I'll be camping during the week of October fourth and will therefore have no access to a working computer for the seven to ten days I'm up in the hills.
Also, I have a new fanfiction up; Shattering Clans is the first (and possibly only) fanfiction I've written for the Warriors series by Erin Hunter, so if you like the series or want an idea of what it's about (FANFIC SPOILER: There are no spoilers for any of the original series in Shattering Clans), go check it out. The first actual chapter should be up sometime next week.
Lastly, I've started work on another ItaSaku oneshot. I'm not sure what the title will be yet, but it will be a lot darker than Red Lily. Once again, it has been inspired by yuna2025 on DeviantART, this time with a little added help from DeviantARTist MichelVictor's incredible piece, "Itachi." Hopefully this oneshot will be better than my first one (which I still think fails, even if it was my first attempt at an ItaSaku). I probably won't make a several-chapter-long ItaSaku, because all of the best ideas of been used to their fullest potential by far more prominent writers on FanFiction.net, and I don't want to steal ideas or sully ideas that are being freely shared.
June 24, 2010:
Damned, Dirty, Devoted is up and running! The three NejiSasuNeji's have been added as the first chapters, and while they aren't in order of when they were originally posted, nothing else has been changed. If I ever manage to finish the upcoming NejiSasuNeji, it will be added as chapter four. Following that will be Red Lilies, the ItaSaku two-shot. Then... we shall see...
June 20, 2010:
Happy Father's Day, folks! Be nice to the alpha males you know, and do nothing if you are an alpha male yourself. 8D
Now, on to the fanfiction news. I know I said in March that Red Lilies would be up by now... Well, clearly, it isn't. -.-; Geometry classes and my acceptance to the Mendocino Coast Writers Conference (clue to where I live! 8D) has sapped all my free time, so I haven't been able to work much on the story or on Through Shadow and Fire's new chapter. I promise both will be up by the end of July - in fact, Through Shadow and Fire might even be updated sometime today or tomorrow. Once that's finished, I will create and add my three NejiSasuNeji fanfictions as the first chapters of "Damned, Dirty, Devoted." (Note: This does not mean I will delete any of the NejiSasuNejis from my fanfiction listing; they'll just be in two places at once!) After that, I will attempt to finish Ravage and Atone, but I might end up creating a SUPER ULTRA SPECIAL FANFICTION instead. This fanfiction will be for another of my fandoms, and will follow a storlyline that some friends of mine and I have been roleplaying. QUIZ: Which fandom do you think it is? (Just for sh*ts and giggles - and teh lulz - PM me with the one you think I'll do):
-Warriors (Erin Hunter)
-Beka Cooper (Tamora Pierce)
-Harry Potter (If you don't know, shoot yourself.)
-Twilight (Oh, come on...)
-Assassin's Creed II (Because Ezio is mutha(CENSORED) hot.)
March 17, 2010:
Happy Saint Patrick's Day, peoples! I'm happy to report that the new chapter of Through Shadow and Fire will be up by the end of this week. After that, expect to see Red Lilies make her entrance into my list of fanfictions, and bring tissues while you're at it, because this one is a bit of a tear-jerker. It's also freakishly long - it no longer fits into the one-shot category, so it may end up with two or three chapters in the end. It already has over 11,000 words!
Fun and Games
Number your twelve favorite Naruto characters (in no particular order) and answer the following questions:
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic before? No, but I'm fairly certain there are at least twelve of them in existence...
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot? Not in the I-Want-To-Bang-You way, because I happen to be straight. However, Naruto fails at life if he doesn't choose her over Five. YOU GO, GIRL!
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant? What the mutha(censored)?!
4. Do you recall any fan-fics about Nine? Not necessarily about him, though he's a major character in several of my favorites...
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple? No. Six would annoy the (censored) out of Two. Or continuously throw things at him...
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Five/Nine, FIVE/NINE. I hate yuri... (No, for the last time, this does not mean I also hate lesbians. (Censored) off.)
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex? She would probably barf. A lot.
8. Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fanfic. If anyone knows me or where to find me, please shoot me at least five dozen times for writing this atrocity to fanfiction. SHE'S MARRIED, JACKASS.
9. Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff? Awwwwww... (And yes. There is One/Eight fluff in Naruto (Neji vs. Naruto, Chunin Exam Arc.)
10. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve Hurt/Comfort fic. Brawn Over Brain (or, Damn, Girl, You Crazy! I've been hanging out with my friend Shakel recently - could you tell?)
11. What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to de-flower One? I think One would be the one deflowering Four, actually. "Life at the Hyga compound can be pretty tense when two of its children are horomnal teenagers with no significant others. Let's not forget: teenagers can become very curious when encountering another teenager of the opposite gender."
12. Does anyone on your friends list read Three het? ...What's a friend list? Is that a feature on FF.Net? WHY HAS NO ONE INFORMED ME OF THIS?! (I shall assume you mean my MySpace friends; in which case, Courtney and Daysi have.)
14. Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five? Not that I'm ware of...
15. What might Ten scream at a moment of great passion? ASUMA! (I feel dirty...)
16. If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose? Either "Brother My Brother" or "Hell In Your Eyes."
17. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be? This does not involve Twelve because Twelve is still screwing Shikamaru's girlfriend in the fic from question 10.
18. What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two? I showed you my tree, now let's see yours... (Bad pun is bad pun. 8D)
19. How might Eleven describe a relationship between Two and Eight? Looks like he's finally gone insane. He is screwing a dead body that has been buried for fifteen years.
20. How emo is Seven? Not very emo, actually. She's just normal.
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||The Fan and the Flame|