Author has written 35 stories for Yu-Gi-Oh, Kyo kara Maoh!/今日からマ王！, and Yami no Matsuei.
Let me tell you a little about myself. Basically, I love good storytelling. That’s why I won't critique everything that I read on FanFiction.net--only the really creative stuff that catches my eye. And, believe me, we've got some good writers on this web site!
When it comes to my stuff, please remember that what I write is just for fun. Take none of it seriously, okay?
My favorite foods: Pizza, hummus, dark chocolate, burgers, and sushi (Only, not on the same plate...)
My favorite play: Shakespeare's "Winter's Tale"
Biggest Honor: Translations! Some of my stories have been translated into Hungarian and Spanish.
Favorite Ebay purchase: A black obi from Kyoto with a Buddhist sutra written on it by hand
What I don't like: I hate song fic. Don't ask me to review it. I won't.
My philosophy: "Peace, love, and chocolate!"
Other AMAZING sites to visit:
1. Artwork by MaigretEcho17 http:///
2. Artwork by monathomsen http:///?qh=ion=&q=monathomsen#/d4ivysp
3. Artwork by Hakuueffect https://instagram.com/hakuueffect/
My Top Ten Reasons You Know You Are a Manga Character:
1. Your nose gets small, your mouth gets smaller, and your eyes are huge!
2. One or both of your parents are dead.
3. Your wardrobe consists of a school uniform and a gi.
4. Your hair color is mauve, blue, green, purple, or any unnatural color.
5. You have four girlfriends and all of your best buds don't have any.
6. You suddenly gain great knowledge of martial arts.
7. All of your enemies have a stupid laugh.
8. You have the amazing ability to cross time and dimensions--but not by choice.
9. You can miss school and still pass. It's no big deal with your parents, classmates, or guidance counselors.
Writer's Block: When your imaginary friends won't talk to you...
Bad Writing 101
And, you know, we’ve all put these into our fics!
(Sometimes, I look back at my previous stories and I cringe.)
1. “His heart broke into a million pieces…”
2. “He released a breath that he didn’t know he was holding…"
3. Adding in a long piece of character dialogue followed by the words “she sighed”
4. Inserting poetry "here" and just sprinkling in character names from an anime to trick readers into reviewing it... (Can you tell I hate poetry fic?)
5. Having characters “run” everywhere but never “walk,” “stroll,” “trip,” or “shuffle”
6. Repeating the same word three or more times in a paragraph