Poll: How "awesome" is too awesome? Vote Now!
Author has written 7 stories for Naruto, Code Geass, Persona Series, and Kingdom Hearts.
"A slowed pace" 1/17/12
Hey, guys, it's Sec here to welcome in the New Year! :D 17 days late, but at least I still did it.
Well, I made this update to let you all know good news and bad news (probably mostly bad news). The bad news is that the next chapters for "How to Love Your Enemy" and "P4: Beatles Magic" won't be released for some time. Why?
Read the title. I have decided to pace myself on these stories and just write maybe half a page every other day. The reason why I've decided to do this is because it's a way for me to be productive through my non-inspired days. For example, when I'm not inspired to continue P4: BM's latest chapter, I just add more depth to the already existing chapter. So good news is more story!
But for my KH fans (all two of you), "How to Love Your Enemy" currently is being put aside for P4: BM. BUT I will start Chapter 5 immediately once Chapter 16 of "Beatles Magic" is done! (And don't worry, we're definitely goin' to the beach ;) )
-Sec, always 17 days late for stuff
"How could I forget? xD" 12/9/11
I totally forgot to mention my Hayfuu fic, "How to Love Your Enemy!" I actually have Chapter 2 almost done and a dozen other chapters in the making :DD so, expect some of that, KH fan, and hooray for the smallest, weirdest, and sweetest pairing in the world!
-Sec, AKA Hayfuu believer
"HOW'S YOUR LIFE? 2" "AWESOMERIFIC!" 12/19/11
'Sup, guys, it's been more than six months since I've updated this profile! :D I know most of my original loyal fans from Persona 4 and maybe Naruto and Code Geass are probably long gone, but regardless, I have splendid news:
I feel like writing again! >.
It's only a medium sized urge to write, so don't prep your fangirl (or fanboy) squeals anytime soon. My awesome school year will have its winter break starting December 23rd, when I'm planning on releasing one of three possible things:
1) The resurrection of Persona 4: Beatles Magic (OMG!!!!!)
2) A reboot/revision of Persona 4: Beatles Magic titled the much less homosexual name, "Come All Together Now Into the Yellow Submarine to the Octopus' Garden of Strawberry Fields on Penny Lane to Find a Glass Onion Even Though All You Need is Love." (._. ...Yeeeaah ima have to work on the title.)
3) An entirely new story that may not have a central band! >.
I'll most likely do either 2 or 3. 1 is a distant possiblity, because that story is messed up beyond belief with plot holes, grammatical errors, and nonsensical plot twists. So, good news for you, I'm not dead. Bad news for you, I'm still a lazy mofo who loves hiatuses, and good news for me and maybe bad news for you, my real life is lovely, which may lead to hiatuses :D.
To all of the fans who stuck together with me to this point, I thank you and if Fanfiction.Net didn't censor the arms off all my hugs, I'd give all of you one right now.
-Sec, AKA Waka, AKA Shippu, AKA Happiest Teen Alive :DD
"HOW'S YOUR LIFE?" "HORRIBLE" 6/15/11
'Sup guys, how long has it been? It's been a little long since I posted a new chapter, but there are certain things that keep me from utilizing all my time to write this thing. i'll list them in the order of how much they affect me:
1) WRITER'S BLOCK & LACK OF INSPIRATION
Story-wise, I don't write the whole story then build onto it from there, I just wing it and go chapter by chapter. So, recently, I've been having no luck in writing. Whenever I write a sentence, I just wanna erase it immediately, so I do. Until I get over this, I definitely won't be able to write this story.
2) I'M WRITING A NOVEL ON THE SIDE
Recently, I was inspired to write a book for the heck of it aand maybe for fame and fortune. So as long as I'm working on my novel, the story will be put on minor hold.
Or the end of school, to be exact. I realized that I might not be able to see my friends that often anymore, so I've gone out after school with my friends almost everyday now and that hasn't helped me come up with ideas :/ also I had finals, so I had to study, study, study! >.
HOW'S YOUR LIFE? 3/21/11
Mine's doin' pretty good, thanks for asking. I'm on my way to having my first girlfriend, I'm gonna find God in some random forest, and I got a C+ in Algebra II :D
Hellooooo internets! I presume you were all excited from the submission of Chapter...12, was it?
Anyways, the next Chapter will be up in a couple of days and I'm tellin' you, it's pretty damn long, already! It's a flashback chapter, but I have some break filler set up that you'll either love or hate (hopefully love). So yeah, read and review, because every review tells me if I'm doin' a good job ^_^. Loove ya.
Happy New Year, everyone who isn't Chinese! (Their 2011 isn't until like February, so...yeah) So, about the major majormajor MAAJOR lack of updates. This is honestly one of the first times I've logged on in a while. FF.net isn't a priority in my regular life, but coming up with ideas for Persona 4: Beatles Magic has become one of the major things I do in all free time I have; I mean, if you looked in my cellphone, I have a BUNCH of info on main story chapters to do, break chapters, even different paths I might want to take the story down in case I change my mind with one path.
Now, the main problem I have right now isn't laziness or broken-down computers: it's just the plain fact that I feel uncomfortable typing my story. Everything sounds better to me in my head than as a block of text in Microsoft Works Word Processor. I'll try to get past the inital awkwardness and get back in the comfort zone I was in when I updated regularly. But fortunately for you, my laptop's fixed, so now I don't have to work on this in front of my family. (:
On a final note, I'd like to thank anonymous reviewer Wanacoba for helping me get back in the writing mood. I would've written him/her a thank-you note personally but...you know, he/she's anonymous, you know?
So, thank you for either waiting patiently or losing interest after a year's absence, but no matter which, I hope you all have a Happy New Year (and also to the Chinese in February) ^_^
I haven't updated my P4: Beatles Magic in maybe a month. I admit, I've forgotten about it on several occasions, and during the times I DID remember it, I was too lazy to type up a new chapter. Besides, I'm still struggling to find an ending to the story that ends plausibly, appropriately, and most importantly, EPICALLY.
I also have another reason for my absence. I've recently grown a love for the Avatar: The Last Airbender fandom, despite the presence of the crappy live adaptation M. Night Shyamalan has graced us with. Also, I like Taang (both the orange juice mix AND the pairing). To all of the other Taang shippers out there, I salute you! NOTE!
Some of you (Well, everyone) probably noticed that in the Persona Series fanfiction section, there were TWO "P4: Beatles Magic" stories there.
That extra copy of the story was meant to go in the Megami Tensei fics, but I messed up and went with my preferred category of Persona Seies. Sorry, everyone!
Due to a lack of ideas and plot block (a case of Can't-figure-out-what-the-next-plot-twist-is-itis), P4: BM will take a break for now. Ironically, because I can't think of ideas for P4: BM, I thought of a bazillion new story ideas for oneshots, multi-chapters, and random filler! So, expect a new story in a few days! (:
False alarm, 10th chapter up already!
Birthday: August 3rd
Gender: 100% MALE (but unbelievably feminine)
If YOU are a new reader and would like to see my great work, please don't look at my old Naruto fics! I was seriously a very bad writer back then, and I did it for laughs. My Code Geass fics are a little better written, but if you want to be a fan of me, I suggest you go straight to Persona fics.
Go here and see the single most GREATEST (or lamest, I dunno) animation EVER! Rate it, comment, or flame it. Hey, I get views, so It's a win either way!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvAT_B8bl1o (When I'm 64- The Beatles)
A shallow and unrealistic look at what would happen if I had courage, confidence, and hadn't made a terrible first impression (don't ask). Oh god, I'm lonely.
FAVORITE PAIRINGS(Hey, guys like to ship too, OK?)
Avatar: The Last Airbender
MaiXZuko (no love for you, Katara)
I have not included my naruto pairings, beause I don't care for it anymore. Filler Hell ruined it, man!
FAVORITE ARTISTS (updated 1/17/12)
K-Pop cuz I like the way my Korean ladies move ;D
Parokya ni Edgar
Eraserheads (to an extent)
Justin Bei-NO FRiGGIN WAY MAN HAHAHAHAHA
For all of the (very few) people who enjoy my Persona Beatles fanfiction, and tose who were nice enough to check out my profile, I'm going to gie you a little treat: A list of songs I PLAN to use for furture chapters! YAY!
Do You Want To Know a Secret? (DONE)
I Am the Walrus
Glass Onion (CHANGE OF PLANS: SPIN OFF!)
You've Got to Hide Your Love Away
Across the Universe
Eleanor Rigby (fan request) (Not gonna be done in a lo0o0o0o0o0o0ong time...)
Here Comes the Sun
I Get By With a Little Help From My Friends
Now, before any of you say anything, half of these songs won't appear in a LONG time if I actually go through with my original plan for the story's future is carried through. Now, if I decide to alter the storyline, a LOT of these songs will be taken off. But, that's up to you. So, I put up a poll (or at least, I'm putting up a poll later). Check your opinion on the story's continuation, and I might listen to all of you, if a lot of people go for one of the options. But hey, I'm the writer, and the king's word is...
For the 10 of people who got that joke, you're my friend!
Yesterday, I was feeling bored, so I thought," Hey, what if each Persona 4 character (and some of Persona 3's) could be described with a song from The Beatles? Can I do it, or will I run out of ideas, and get bored with this and completely forget to update or that it even exists? I'm betting on the second one!
CHARACTER SONGS: P4 Minor Characters
Yumi Ozawa- I'll Follow the Sun (It isher arcana, right?)
Kou Ichijo- Everybody's Trying to Be My Baby (Kou doesn't need the ladies, he has polished balls!)
Mr. Mooroka- Mean Mr. Mustard(Need I say more?)
Ms. Kashiwagi- Lady Madonna (Never like Madonna anyway...)
Mitsuo Kubo- I'm a Loser(Not the song, but just the title.)
Sayoko Uehara- Devil In Her Heart(Again, arcana!)
Saki Konishi- Girl(The closest thing to "Bitch".)
Nanako Dojima- Your Mother Should Know (What mother? Ha ha, childhood death!)
CHARACTER SONGS: P4 Main Characters
Souji Seta- Come Together (For the way he brought together many, MANY people in Inaba in one friggin year! That guy deserves the Nobel Peace Prize or somethin'.)
Yosuke Hanamura- Baby's In Black(At least the way he mourned on and on for Saki is this part. Until I can think of something better, this is it!)
Chie Satonaka- Hello Goodbye(The way she and Yosuke clash at times just screams this, doesn't it?)
Yukiko Amagi- Dizzy Miss Lizzy(The way she laughs isn't helping her get out of this match, no sir!)
Rise Kujikawa- You Like Me Too Much(...face palm)
Kanji Tatsumi- You've Gotta Hide Your Love Away (You do realize the song's about homosexuals, right?)
Naoto Shirogane- Sadly, none...so far.
CHARACTER SONGS: P3
Minato Arisato- I'm Only Sleeping ( Best...thing...EVAR.)
NOTE: HIATUS OVAR 5/10!
For the three people who actually give a damn about my story, yes, I took an extended break from my story. This was well spent time, though: I caught up on my Persona 4 and studied my Beatles! So, for all 3 1/2 of the people who like my work, expect more in the near future!
NOTE 5/9: SPIN-OFF PLANNED
SHHH... You didn't see anything...
This little questionnaire was ripped off Kisdota-The Freak Gamer! I just thought this was interesting, so I wanted to do one of my own!
Here's 100 random questions: (UPDATED: 1/08/12)
1) Are you in a relationship with somebody? Yep
2) Do you hate more than 3 people? I hate one person with the intensity of hating more than three...
3) How many houses have you lived in? 2 apartments, 1 house.
4) Favorite candy bar?Reese's
5) Favorite shoes? I've been wearing Nikes, lately.
6) Have you ever tripped someone? On multiple occasions.
7) Least favorite school subject? Pre-Cal
9) Do you own a Britney Spears CD? If I do, kill me now
10) Have you ever thrown up in public? Nope
11) Name one thing that is always on your mind. Her
12) Favorite genre of music? Everything except country
13) What is your zodiac sign? Leo
14) What time were you born? 4 AM
15) Do you like beer? Can't tell. I haven't tried it.
16) Ever made a prank phone call? To my own house
17) What is the most embarrassing CD you own? A Kidz Bop CD I bought for a nickel. It has Green Day! (Again, kill me.)
18) Are you sarcastic? Nooo, really?
19) What are your favorite colors? Rainbow
20) How many watches do you own? Who needs watches when we have cell phones?
21) Summer or winter? Summer: No school, baby!
23) Favorite color to wear? Depends on how I feel.
24) Pepsi or Sprite? Coca-Cola
25) What color is your cell phone? Gray and green
26) Where is your second home? The Philippines. I'd have to get used to all of the black outs, though...
27) Have you ever slapped someone? Yep. I've used Hysterical Slap in Persona 4 hundreds of times! Also, my friends Van and Jeff...
28) Have you ever had a cavity? Does a bear crap in the woods? AKA, yep.
29) How many lamps are in your bedroom? I use the ceiling lamp.
30) How many video games do you own? 35
31) What was your first pet? A goldfish named Cory.
32) Ever had braces? Nope.
33) Do looks matter? To me, somehwat. In video games, hella yes!
34) Do you use chapstick? Chopsticks? Yup!
35) Name 3 teachers from your High School. Mr. J, Ms. Mayweather, Ms. Hamrick.
36) American Eagle or Abercombie? What the hell are those places?
37) Are you too forgiving? To a fault.
38) How many children do you want? A boy and a girl.
39) Do you own something from Hot Topic? MANY Beatles shirts!
40) Favorite breakfast meal? McDonald's breakfast every once in a great while.
41) Do you own a gun? I forgot where I put it.
42) Ever thought you were in love? Still am!
43) When was the last time you cried? When I got my hair thinned out for the first time. Results were disasterous.
44) What did you do 3 nights ago? Visited my girlfriend :D
45) Olive Garden? La Panera? Olive Garden. Best. Lasagna. EVA.
46) Have you ever called your teacher mommy? I called my baseball coach "Dad".
47) Have you ever been in a castle? Yukiko's castle, Persona 4!
48) Nicknames? Squishy, Ish, Ishi, Filipino Assistant, Fabio, etc
49) Do you know anyone named Bertha? HEEEELL NO!
50) Ever been to Kentucky? NOPE.
51) Do you own something from Banana Republic? The Philippines has lots of bananas. So technically, yes!
52) Are you thinking about somebody right now? Her.
53) Have you ever called someone Boo? Not with their knowledge
55) Do you own a diamond ring? Why should I?
56) Are you happy with your life right now? Very ^_^ except for PreCalculus, which is KILLING ME
57) Do you dye your hair? Nope.
58) Does anyone like you? Her
59) What year were you born? 1996
60) What were you doing in May of 1994? Passing time in my mom's tummy.
61) Do you own a Backstreet Boys CD? HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL NOOOOOOOOOOO.
62) McDonalds or Wendys? McDonalds
63) Do you like yourself? What am I, emo? Of course I do!
64) Are you closer to your mother or father? I love them equally.
65) Favorite physical feature of the preferred sex? She's gotta have a cute face
66) Are you afraid of the dark? After I saw The Ring, I can't be near a staticy television.
67) Have you ever eaten paste? Nope. It tastes awful!
68) Do you own a webcam? Yep
69) Have you ever stripped? .Yes
70) Ever broke a bone? My wrist and almost broke my skull
72) Do you chat on AIM often? Its all about Facebook Chat!
73) Pringles or Lays? Lays Kettle Cooked
74) Have you ever broken someone's heart? I hope I won't
75) Rugrats or Doug? Rugrats
76) Full House or The Brady Bunch? That 70's Show
77) Did you like your high school guidance counselor? He always sounds like his nose is clogged.
78) Has anyone ever called you fat? I'm skinny as hell.
79) Do you have a birth mark? Under my left thigh. It looks like Texas!
80) Do you own a car? No, but when I do, it's gonna be a van.
81) Can you cook? Eggs, pancakes, lumpia, spaghetti, and I like to think I make a badass cup of cocoa
82) 3 things that annoy you:
3. No-life losers
83) Do you text message often? She doesn't have texting plan, so we PM
84) Money or love? Love 110%! But money would be nice for dates and stuff
85) Do you have any scars? One on my finger from when my dog bit me
86) What do you want more than anything right now? To keep school from starting again tomorrow x_x
87) Do you enjoy scary movies? Yep, cept I hide during the jump scares
88) Relationships or one night stands? Relationships
89) Big Red or Juicy Fruit? Big Red
90) Do you enjoy greasy food? ...One of my guilty pleasures.
91) Have you seen all the Rocky movies? HEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLL Yes! Love the training music!
92) Do you own a box of crayons? I prefer pencils.
94) Who was the last person that said they loved you? Bea
95) Who was the last person that made you mad? Cedric
96) Who was the last person that made you cry? Vin Diesel in The Iron Giant
97) Who was the last person that made you laugh? Van or Jeff, I forget
98) Who was the last person that you fell for? Onneka
99) Who was the last person that instant messaged you? Jeff and Bea
100) Who was the last person that called you? Jeff
Again, this format was taken from Kisdota-The Freak Gamer, so thank him for this great litte thingy I found! However, the responses are all my own.
STORY IDEAS FOR ANYONE TO USE
I've been looking at Persona fics for a few months now, and I have to say, I'm slightly disappointed at how few there are, and how long it takes for the really good ones to be updated! Granted, quality writing needs time, but that's beside the point.
So, I've come up with a list of story ideas I randomly thought of. These idead are not solely for my use. Anyone who sees this can use these ideas if I haven't already taken them. If you do use one of these ideas, I only ask for a brief indication of where the main thought came from posted on either the first chapter or the summary. You don;t even have to PM me, just go ahead and take it!
P.S.: It's 110% free!
#1: Nanako's Character Development
One day, I stumbled upon an artist rendition of a teenage Nanako on GiantBomb.com (home of the greatest blind video playthrough of Persona 4 EVER, complete with hilarious commentary.) Anyways, it gave me the thought of a story centering around a more grown and mature Nanako (actually, more from ages 7 to 10, but whatever). Over the years or months Souji was absent, Nanako would learn and bond with all of his friends, and even learn more about who she is. (Personas aren't utilized in here, but you can if you want to. I mean, it's your story, after all.)
Another more angsty and dramatic idea building upon this takes place after Souji returns to Inaba. Nanako would be around 10, and as everyone knows, in these times, puberty is coming earlier and earlier. Nanako has become more independent, and has grown her own circle of friends, which mold her into a more stoic and rebellious person. Complications and clashes between her and Souji tear the two apart, with Souji trying desperatly to reconcile with her cousin. In the end, they reconcile, but the whole idea can be molded by you!
#2: Naoto As a Matchmaker
Now, this one came from when I was thinking of ideas for a YsukeXChie fic long before P4: Beatles Magic. In one chapter, Rise would enlist Naoto's help in order to find all of the reasons Yosuke and Chie are "destined to be together forever and ever and ever." The story would follow Naoto spying on the two and writing notes on any evidence she found that showed feelings for the other.
In another version of this idea, Naoto would just get aggravated by Chie and Yosuke's bickering and just give them a long list of why they'd like the other. I plan to utilize this idea in a filler chapter of P4: BM, but you people out there can make this into a full story if you wanted to.
#3: The Song Cart
This one I meant to use for a one-shot for a SoujiXYukiko fic, but I've had difficulties writing it. So, its up to you to make my vision a reality!
In the story I wrote, Yosuke goes broke for some strange reason and has to get a job. He picks the highest-paying job that has the least requirements: pulling a cart from one end of town to the other. Unfortunately, he isn;t told what the cart's filled with: Musicians. As Yosuke pulls the cart through town, the musicians play mesmerizing music.
I don't know how to utilize a couple into this idea, but I'm sure all of you talented guys and gals could! Pretty please?
#4: Complications at the Compendium
In this idea, I thought of all of the fics that have Souji's multiple Personas bickering to each other. So, this is basically that idea, except the Compendium and possibly Persona Fusion is thrown in to zest it up a little. Personas each have their own personalities, and as Souji discovers, he'll have to choose carefully on which Personas he'll carry at the same time. Also includes the hilarity of carrying Michael and Satan at the same time.
...I dunno, just write it. It will please me.
#5 Shirogane Sibling
Lame title so far, but here's the idea. Naoto gets a surprise visit from her big brother, Minato (OMG, P3!). Now, Naoto has no idea Minato also knows about personas or the fact he should be dead right now. Minato's living on borrowed time from a mysterious benefactor, and just wants to say bye to Naoto. However, Naoto doesn't want her big bro to leave, because she hasn't seen him since he moved to Tatsumi Port Island all those years back, and Yukari wants to be with Minato again. Includes the introduction of Evokers to the Persona 4 gang, the return of Nix and the Dark Hour, and yet another final battle over Minato's fate as the seal.
So what're you all waiting for? Write this stuff!