16 things about Moi
1. I am completely undeniably in love with James Potter. My friends think I'm insane and I think I may be. But who cares? For someone as hot as James Potter (even though he is fictional and sadly does not live in our world).
2. Music + Speakers= :)
3. I thrive on romance books. A big Jane Austin fan? Yep. But I can hardly read her books as I find them quite intimidating and challenging to read. I indulge myself in the British episodes of Emma and the award-winning Pride and Prejudice. ^ Swwoonn^ Mr. Darcy and Mr. Knightly. 'Nuff said.
4. I live in sunny California and I do not like one bit of it. Not only is our state poor ( our library is cutting its hour. Thaaat bad.) but its heat is increasing every year. I rather much prefer to live in the countryside in England.
5. I am in love with British boys. Hearing a British accent turns me weak-kneed.
6. Fanfiction = Heavenly bliss.
7.My favorite cereal is Cocoa Puffs.
8. Usher, Ne-yo, Chris Brown, and Eminem.
9. My favorite tv show is Gossip Girl and Chuck makes me weak-kneed as well. (He is British you know.)
10. Although I sound lovesick and completely idiotic by professing my love of British men and the men itself; I only like to fantasize in my dream for I am aware of the men in reality; immature and jerks.
11. So I've come to the conclusion that the only man I will love with my entire heart would be God. ( Not in a lover kind of way OF COURSE!)
12. Reading is like breathing for me. I love the smell of a brand new book.
13. Yes, I do have a feeling I would become a librarian when I am old and frail. Hopefully my eyes won't be at its very worse.
14. I am painfully shy in person when it comes to meeting people. Giving oral presentations gives me mini heart attacks.
15. I love icecream
16. Love. 'Cuz life is too short to hate.