Author has written 4 stories for Harry Potter.
NOTICE: Intoxication has been plagiarized and is circulating the internet. If you see this story (or any of my others) on any other websites (other than my Inkitt), it is plagiarized. Please message me if you find it elsewhere and I will report it as plagiarism. Also, DO NOT READ ANYTHING by malfoys gf 1 on harrypotterfanfiction. They have plagiarized this story and deserve public shaming :)
11/4/15: Thanks to everyone who voted for Intoxication in the Inkitt (dot) com Fandom competition! I've placed in the Top 10% and will be receiving a special badge for my profile! You guys are the best :)
6/11/20: A few people have messaged me about this, so I can confirm that I did edit my username slightly! Replaced an "r" with a "y"! I think this is how the Mandela Effect begins?
Wow, it's been a while! I'm here to update my profile and (hopefully) post a new story soon.
So first, a little info about me...
- I'm now in my 30's. My oh my, time flies.
- I have a day job. I'm a commercial distribution manager for North America for a massive scientific company. Basically, I travel a heck of a lot all over the US and Canada. In fact, I've gotten a couple of free trips to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando via work, so the job has it's perks!
- I also sort of have a side job! I'm a classically trained pianist, so I occasionally accompany anything from musicals to chorus concerts to weddings/events just to keep up with it. I try to practice at least a few hours each week. I actually had to source a crane to move my piano into the house. Watching a piano spinning through the air over my roof was wild to say the least.
- As far as hobbies go, I love to read, write, shop, draw, paint, play piano, refinish furniture, and work on home improvement projects. I can often be found taking my dog through the Starbucks drive through for puppacinos.
- Now for the important stuff: My Harry Potter ships are D/Hr (which is obvious if you look at my favorites), D/H, and Scorrose. Scorrose has been my go-to in the past for my own stories. Speaking of which...
You should check out my story, Intoxication, and its companion piece, Infatuation! Intoxication was my first novel-length fic. Thanks to everyone who has supported it and helped it become what it is today! I'm forever grateful to the many readers for showing me that a fic I thought no one would read could become so big!
I also have another Rose/Scorpius fic (which I personally like better) containing new characters and characterizations. It's rather different from Intoxication, but still has a snarky (albeit, less mean-spirited) Scorpius and a sarcastic Rose. It's called Unequivocal, and you should definitely check it out (especially if you liked my other stories)!
Finally, I'm lucky enough to now call some folks I've met through this site my real life friends. You can find me on various social media outlets if you so choose. My username is (surprise) BeaneyWeasley on pretty much every website I've ever joined!
Enjoy your reading :)