Author has written 22 stories for Count of Monte Cristo, Office, RENT, Indiana Jones, Sherlock Holmes, Tudors, Boondock Saints, Misc. Movies, Alice, 2009, Spartacus: Blood and Sand, Captain America, Last of Us, and Tudor series.
What can I say that will make a good enough impression on you?
I've been here since 2007; I've enjoyed every minute of it.
My taste in stories ranges all over the place, both for writing and reading.
Even though I've been here for years, I still get excited to write a new story or to read what others have to offer. And reviews absolutely make my day. You--all of you--help keep me going through it all.
Writing is my hobby. My well-loved, time-consuming hobby. It is not my job. If I'm not having fun writing a story--if I have to write a story as opposed to wanting to write a story--then it's over and it's time for me to move on to the next project. Ultimately, if I force myself to write something, I will hate it, and as such, produce something in turn I will never be happy with. And more importantly, the readers will suffer through it as well.
Any feedback I can get, I'll be happy for. I appreciate any help that can be offered; whatever allows me to grow as a writer, I will accept. Thanks in advance to those who help me along my merry way.
...Want to read my stories now? :)
CURRENT FANDOM: Captain America.
Fan fiction I read and the ships I like from those fics (in no particular order):
1. Labyrinth: Jareth/Sarah. In any form. Mainly romantic though, once Sarah has grown up.
2. X-Men: Wolverine/OC, Jean/Cyclops, Nightcrawler/Storm.
3. Batman Begins/The Dark Knight: Bruce Wayne/OC, Joker/Harley Quinn.
4. The Phantom of the Opera: Erik/OC, Christine/Erik (prePOTO friendship), Christine/Raoul.
5. Indiana Jones: Indy/Marion, Mutt/OC.
6. Pirates of the Caribbean: Will/Elizabeth, Jack/OC, Jack/Norrington friendship, Norrington/OC.
7. RENT: Mark/OC, Roger/Mimi, Angel/Collins.
8. Sherlock Holmes (BBC, RDJ film, books): Sherlock/OC, Sherlock/Irene, Watson/Mary, some Watson/OC.
9. The Tudors: Henry VIII/Anne Boleyn, Princess Mary/Philip of Bavaria, Charles Brandon/OC, Thomas Cromwell/Elizabeth Wyckes Cromwell.
10. Boondock Saints: Murphy/OC, Connor/OC, Murphy/Connor family fic (not incest slash...gross).
11. Alice in Wonderland, 2010: Alice/Tarrant Hightop (Mad Hatter) romance and friendship.
12. MARVEL films (Iron Man, Captain America, Avengers, etc.): Tony/Pepper, any friendship among the team, Captain America/Steve Rogers/OC, Black Widow/Hawkeye.
13. Alice, 2009: Alice/Hatter (surprise, surprise...), Jack Heart/OC.
14. Newsies: Jack/OC, David/OC, Spot/OC, some Jack/Sarah.
15. Ghostbusters: Ray/OC, any story involving the team in friendship or humorous situations.
16. House, M.D.: House/OC, House/Thirteen.
17. Lord of the Rings: some Legolas/OC. It has to be very good, or at the least very entertaining. Otherwise, canon pairings only.
That's just naming a few. Yes, I like OCs when they're well-written. No, I will not change my mind on that.
My Stories (the shortcut list)
1. Second Chance (one-shot, complete)
2. Blood Bond (complete)
3. His Home (complete)
4. An Open Challenge (multichapter drabble fic, complete)
1. Free (one-shot, complete)
2. Reflecting (poem, complete)
3. Turning Away (one-shot, complete)
1. What's to Get, Pam? (one-shot, complete)
2. Unexpected (one-shot, complete)
1. Lost and Found (complete)
2. The Tudor Rose (one-shot, complete)
3. The Final Letter (one-shot, complete)
4. E. Somerset (on indefinite hiatus)
5. Memorial (one-shot, complete)
1. My Ring, My Past, My Edmond (Count of Monte Cristo one-shot, complete)
2. A Christmas Gift (Indiana Jones one-shot, complete)
3. The Greater Good (Boondock Saints one-shot, complete): M rated for gratuitous swearing and mentions of violence.
4. Change (Saving Grace one-shot, complete): M rated for gratuitous swearing, minor violence, and mentions of drug use.
5. Mad (Alice, 2009 one-shot, complete)
6. The House of Batiatus (Spartacus: Blood and Sand one-shot, complete)
7. At Day's End (Captain America, ongoing)
8. For Everything (The Last of Us one-shot, complete): M rated for gratuitous swearing, violent dreams, character death.
REGARDING E. SOMERSET: I know, this is the second time I've done this in a year for the same story. But frankly, the problem is that this story takes a lot of dedication, time, and continual fact-checking, and honestly, I do not feel the compulsion to write for it anymore. It sucks for me as a writer (and by extension for you, my fair reader), because I love Edmund and all the characters, but in my experience, the moment a story becomes a chore to write, as opposed to something fun and rewarding for me to do, it's time to stop. And it has become a chore. So for now, it's on indefinite hiatus; I will come back to it the moment I feel the urge to write for it again. And like the last time, IT IS NOT UP FOR ADOPTION; I PERMIT NO ONE ELSE TO CONTINUE IT (please make me aware of any impostors, if you find any). I'm so sorry to my followers for "E. Somerset", really, but I just can't do it. I'll see you guys around. Hopefully soon.