Author has written 23 stories for Count of Monte Cristo, Office, RENT, Indiana Jones, Sherlock Holmes, Tudors, Boondock Saints, Misc. Movies, Alice, 2009, Spartacus: Blood and Sand, Captain America, Last of Us, Avengers, and Tudor series.
Well, what can I say?
I've been here since 2007; I've enjoyed every minute of it.
My taste in stories ranges all over the place, both for writing and reading.
Even though I've been here for years, I still get excited to write a new story or to read what others have to offer. And reviews absolutely make my day. You (all of you) help keep me going through it all.
Writing is my hobby. My well-loved, time-consuming hobby. It is not my job. If I'm not having fun writing a story (if I have to write a story as opposed to wanting to write a story), then it's over and it's time for me to move on to the next project. Ultimately, if I force myself to write something, I will hate it, and as such, produce something in turn I will never be happy with. And more importantly, the readers will suffer through it as well (I've learned from experience on this; trust me).
I appreciate any help and feedback that can be offered; whatever allows me to grow as a writer, I will accept. Thanks in advance to those who help me along my merry way.
...If you're sufficiently interested, then take a look at what I have to offer. :)
CURRENT FANDOM: Captain America/Avengers.
Fandoms I Frequent (comprised over ten years of reading and in no particular order): Labyrinth, X-Men (the films, primarily), Batman Begins/The Dark Knight, The Phantom of the Opera, Indiana Jones, Pirates of the Caribbean, RENT, Sherlock Holmes (all forms), The Tudors, The Boondock Saints, Alice in Wonderland (2010), MARVEL films (Iron Man, Captain America, Avengers), Alice (2009), Newsies (the film), Ghostbusters, House, M.D., The Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit (all forms), Until Dawn, The Last of Us.
In general, I do like canon pairings for those categories. However, I am a sucker for a good OC/Canon character story. Primarily for the canon characters who in the story line were single to begin with (I don't like seeing strong established relationships broken, but the ones with the grey areas are open to interpretation). OC stories that are particularly well-written make a lasting impression on me. No, I will not change my mind on that. Hasn't been changed in over ten years since I first started at least reading the stuff, it certainly won't alter now.
My Stories (the shortcut list):
1. At Day's End (complete)
2. The Eleventh Hour (sequel to At Day's End, ongoing)
1. Second Chance (one-shot, complete)
2. Blood Bond (complete)
3. His Home (sequel to Blood Bond, complete)
4. An Open Challenge (multichapter drabble fic, complete)
1. Free (one-shot, complete)
2. Reflecting (poem, complete)
3. Turning Away (one-shot, complete)
1. What's to Get, Pam? (one-shot, complete)
2. Unexpected (one-shot, complete)
1. Lost and Found (complete)
2. The Tudor Rose (one-shot, complete)
3. The Final Letter (one-shot, complete)
4. E. Somerset (on indefinite hiatus)
5. Memorial (one-shot, complete)
1. My Ring, My Past, My Edmond (Count of Monte Cristo one-shot, complete)
2. A Christmas Gift (Indiana Jones one-shot, complete)
3. The Greater Good (Boondock Saints one-shot, complete): M rated for gratuitous swearing and mentions of violence.
4. Change (Saving Grace one-shot, complete): M rated for gratuitous swearing, minor violence, and mentions of drug use.
5. Mad (Alice, 2009 one-shot, complete)
6. The House of Batiatus (Spartacus: Blood and Sand one-shot, complete)
7. For Everything (The Last of Us one-shot, complete): M rated for gratuitous swearing, violent dreams, character death.
Have any additional questions/comments/concerns? Feel free to PM me. Have a lovely day/night!