Author has written 21 stories for Count of Monte Cristo, Office, RENT, Indiana Jones, Sherlock Holmes, Tudors, Boondock Saints, Misc. Movies, Alice, 2009, Spartacus: Blood and Sand, Captain America, and Tudor series.
Well, all I can say is that I'm another person who has several completed fictions here. I hope to further expand my writing know-how and get some feedback from anyone who is willing to take the time to read these stories, good or bad. Thanks in advance to those who do.
1/30/15--REGARDING E. SOMERSET: I know, this is the second time I've done this in a year for the same story. But frankly, the problem is that this story takes a lot of dedication, and honestly I do not feel the compulsion to write for it anymore. It sucks for me as a writer, because I love Edmund and the characters, but I just cannot compel myself to write for a story I feel no drive for any longer. So for now, it's on indefinite hiatus; I will come back to it the moment I feel the urge to write for it again. And like the last time, IT IS NOT UP FOR ADOPTION; I PERMIT NO ONE ELSE TO CONTINUE IT (if some one does, it's an impostor, and I'll definitely want to know about it). I'm so sorry to my followers for "E. Somerset", really, but I just can't do it. I'll see you guys around. Hopefully soon.
Fan fiction I read and the ships I like from those fics (in no particular order):
1. Labyrinth: Jareth/Sarah. In any form. Mainly romantic though, once Sarah has grown up.
2. X-Men: Wolverine/OC, Jean/Cyclops, Nightcrawler/Storm.
3. Batman Begins/The Dark Knight: Bruce Wayne/OC, Joker/Harley Quinn.
4. The Phantom of the Opera: Erik/OC, Christine/Erik (prePOTO friendship), Christine/Raoul.
5. Indiana Jones: Indy/Marion, Mutt/OC.
6. Pirates of the Caribbean: Will/Elizabeth, Jack/OC, Jack/Norrington friendship, Norrington/OC.
7. RENT: Mark/OC, Roger/Mimi, Angel/Collins.
8. Sherlock Holmes (BBC, RDJ film, books): Sherlock/OC, Sherlock/Irene, Watson/Mary, some Watson/OC.
9. The Tudors: Henry VIII/Anne Boleyn, Princess Mary/Philip of Bavaria, Charles Brandon/OC, Thomas Cromwell/Elizabeth Wyckes Cromwell.
10. Boondock Saints: Murphy/OC, Connor/OC, Murphy/Connor family fic (not incest slash...gross).
11. Alice in Wonderland, 2010: Alice/Tarrant Hightop (Mad Hatter) romance and friendship.
12. MARVEL films (Iron Man, Captain America, Avengers, etc.): Tony/Pepper, any friendship among the team, Captain America/Steve Rogers/OC, Black Widow/Hawkeye.
13. Alice, 2009: Alice/Hatter (surprise, surprise...), Jack Heart/OC.
14. Newsies: Jack/OC, David/OC, Spot/OC, some Jack/Sarah.
15. Ghostbusters: Ray/OC, any story involving the team in friendship or humorous situations.
16. House, M.D.: House/OC, House/Thirteen.
17. Lord of the Rings: some Legolas/OC. It has to be very good, or at the least very entertaining. Otherwise, canon pairings only.
That's just naming a few. Yes, I like OCs when they're well-written. No, I will not change my mind on that.
My Stories (the shortcut list)
1. Second Chance (one-shot, complete)
2. Blood Bond (complete)
3. His Home (complete)
4. An Open Challenge (multichapter drabble fic, complete)
1. Free (one-shot, complete)
2. Reflecting (poem, complete)
3. Turning Away (one-shot, complete)
1. What's to Get, Pam? (one-shot, complete)
2. Unexpected (one-shot, complete)
1. Lost and Found (complete)
2. The Tudor Rose (one-shot, complete)
3. The Final Letter (one-shot, complete)
4. E. Somerset (on indefinite hiatus)
5. Memorial (one-shot, complete)
1. My Ring, My Past, My Edmond (Count of Monte Cristo one-shot, complete)
2. A Christmas Gift (Indiana Jones one-shot, complete)
3. The Greater Good (Boondock Saints one-shot, complete): M rated for gratuitous dropping of the F-bomb and mentions of violence.
4. Change (Saving Grace one-shot, complete): M rated for gratuitous dropping of the F-bomb, minor violence, and mentions of drug use.
5. Mad (Alice, 2009 one-shot, complete)
6. The House of Batiatus (Spartacus: Blood and Sand one-shot, complete)
7. At Day's End (Captain America, ongoing)