Poll: Redeeming Endeavor and I have recently come across a very big bump in our friendship. He finds Zutara disgusting, which is NOT acceptable in my opinion. Who do you ship in ATLA? Vote Now!
Author has written 13 stories for Naruto, and Kingdom Hearts.
Downloading Data . . .
1 Result(s) for [ x o . K y o r i i ] --> Author Datalog
x o K y o r i i
Stalk me ?
Status: (03/08/14, 6:03PM) New one-shot up!
(12/23/13, 2:18PM) THE COLLAB IS ALIVEEE. Huge thanks to Jomatto and Redeeming Endeavor for making my crazy collaboration idea come true. It seemed like only yesterday when we all first spoke on Skype and birthed this craziness! Thank you for such a wonderful collab experience (: WE ARE LEGIONN.
*NEW* Witness the behind the scenes action of my Christmas collaboration with Jomatto and Redeeming Endeavor
*NEW* Purchase my first ever published book, "Eighteen",
A little about the book (12/19/13):
In all honesty, this book is something you can read in one afternoon, cuddled up in your blanket, perhaps with a cup of tea. You can read it in Starbucks, on your way to school, or even on a road trip. It was originally supposed to be a surprise five-shot Kingdom Hearts fanfic called "Five", and you will surely notice that in the first few chapters and even find some things familiar to you. It's meant to be a cute, lighthearted, quick read, which is what I'd like to start off with. I don't consider it my life's greatest work or anything, but it's something that you can thoroughly enjoy and learn from. A Kyorii classic.
I hope you all enjoy it, stay tuned, and Happy Holidays!
03 / 08 / 14
On the favourites list of: 515
[ Reader Appreciation . ]
Currently, it's been five years and counting to the day where I first became an official writer on fanfiction(dot)net, and since then, I can confidently say that the reason for my growth and accomplishments over these last few years are my readers. They are incredibly sweet, supportive, funny, kind, talented, and make writing worthwhile for me. Really, they're unbelievable. Three years ago, I had a goal to reach a thousand reviews. It seemed a little skeptical at first, but when this goal was reached on August 25, 2011, I couldn't have been any happier. I couldn't have reached that goal without their help. I truly am grateful and honoured that they take the time to read my work and are interested in my imagination. Without them, I don't think I ever would have made it this far. I may not be incredibly famous or anything, but I'm happy where I am because I have them. They have turned my words into something so much more.
[ Fan art . ]
This is above and beyond, guys. When all you had to do was read and review, you bring the story to life. Thanks :)
NobodyLights makes a cover for Masquerade:
Sypherianlp draws Xion drinking my favourite drink from Teenage Wasteland:
Dreamstation369 draws my designs for Teenage Wasteland's "Hunger Royale":
NOTE: If you have anything you'd like to share with me, please feel free to do so. I'd love to see your work, so don't be scared :) And thank you to those who have been making references to Teenage Wasteland in their stories! It means a lot to me that you like it enough to have it in your own works :D
Chaoshime writes a sequel to Ordinary Freak:
Author Appreciation .
Redeeming Endeavor, where do I even begin? Well, other than being an awesome fellow Pilipino (POB pronunciation ftw), I think RE is one of the most hilarious and brilliant writers out there. There is never a moment when I don't burst out laughing at his stories. His wild sense of humor and incredible ability to capture emotions will have you hooked in no time. And when I say hooked, I mean hooked. If you're looking for an extremely well-written comedy/romance, I highly recommend you read his stories!
Ah, my aussie fanfiction buddy. Although we haven't been in contact for awhile due to school and whatnot, Jared is still my fanfiction buddy. You'll see that if you type in xoKyorii on google, Jared Someone comes up too. We're like a package deal haha. He's been supporting me since I started writing Masquerade- the first story that made my mark. He is my inspiration for anything Supernatural/Action/Fantasy related. So if you're into adventure, romance, supernatural and humor, Jared's your go-to-guy! By the way, did you know Jared's story 12 actually inspired Ordinary Freak? The more you know!
[ R a n d o m F a c t s ]
1) My name isn't actually Kyranimay .
2) I'm one eighth Italian (LOL random ik), but the rest is pure Filipino (my height will surely give this away).
3) My text ringtone is the kimunicator tone from Kim Possible. What's the sitch Wade?
4) I live in the city, so I tend to use odd phrases and slang such as tank, scrap, snake, hype, wheels, yolo, etc.
5) Yes, I live in Canada. Yes, I say 'eh' sometimes. No, I don't have a moose in my backyard. Sorry to disappoint.
6) Adding on to the fact that I'm Canadian, I've also ridden Canada's tallest roller coaster. 306ft high and a near 90 degree drop. In all honesty, the drop was all it had.
7) I'm scared of down escalators. I'm capable of getting on one, but I hesitate a good 5 seconds beforehand. It's like that mysterious green light you see on the bottom is gonna eat you up alive with its razor sharp stair teeth thingies D:
8) Unless I'm driving, I absolutely have to sit on the right side of the car. Anything else just doesn't feel right, y'know?
9) I really wish chocolate covered almonds didn't make you fat.
11) I'm a Film major and currently study in a university downtown.
12) When I read a book for the first time, I always read the first and last line.
13) I like the taste of Diet Coke. Sue me.
Unsafe External Link