Author has written 8 stories for Warhammer, Fire Emblem, X-overs, Monster Hunter, Doom, My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア, Rising of the Shield Hero/盾の勇者の成り上がり, and Godzilla.
To anyone that comes upon this profile, my name is Tartarus Infinitus Ventorias, or just Tartarus for short.
My reasoning for being here is for me to only know and for you to enjoy someone trying to do something a bit unique. It has come to my attention that some stories are unfortunately never finished, in development hell, deleted, or some other excuse that never sees these stories bear fruit. I would assure to you, the reader/audience, that when I make my own stories, they would be finished, be good in quality, and something that very few people have done. I would also like to say that while I understand if you don't like what you see, please give some suggestions or ideas for me to use in the future instead of just complaining. That also includes criticism; I appreciate constructive criticism as a way to improve, but not toxic or derogatory comments that spew nothing but empty words.
If you would like to see what kind of ideas you could have in store, I would show you the best ones on the front page to see what would come to be one day. Remember, I would only show such ideas if it is something you really want to see that very few stories showcase, or something that has never been done by anyone else. Know that I would have Original Characters (OCs) in my stories to have some originality of my own, so if you don't like seeing OCs in stories, I understand, but it could show potential for bringing something to the table/drawing board that either helps fix or shows something new.
For those who would like to follow my stories as they come out, please hit the likes and favorites along with reviewing the stories to show your input on how could it be better with each passing time. Also, I would switch my concentration between multiple stories to ensure the other is caught up in terms of the number of chapters there are at the time.
With all of this in mind, I hope you have a good time reading my stories-to-be, Have a good day.
1. The Crests of the Saurian -Work in Progress- : When a fleet of Lizardmen survivors stumble upon a backwater planet, they see an opportunity to revive the Great Plan of the Old Ones come at hand. However, one of the Slann senses the presence of something, or someone, the Lizardmen have not seen since the time before the Great Catastrophe that saw to the world-that-was' inevitable death. But, something skitters beneath their notice, time may only tell whether the world would either become a utopia or one of gnawed remains and nonstop squeaking... Then again, may the Lizardmen are just hungry after a long trip through space and decide to eat everyone, who knows? In Hiatus
2. My Asur Academia and the Rise of a New Ulthuan -Work in Progress- : While the Lizardmen seek to revive the Great Plan elsewhere, others have decided to follow in their footsteps. Such is that of the newly self-proclaimed 'Phoenix Emperor' Bel-Taeralvrel The Conqueror, New Lord of Dragons, who wishes to restore Ulthuan to its former glory after hearing stories, tales and legends from the Twin Gods Tyrion and Teclis. Taking those like-minded who agree with him, Taeraevrel leads a expeditionary fleet to another world of quirks and Pro Heroes, saving a young boy named Toya who would aid the resurgent Asur into a new world... at least after they show these mon-keigh how one of the most ancient races takes the world with a storm of radiance. However, just because they got their first doesn't mean others could just...you known come behind them and try to sideswipe them like back home. In Hiatus
3. The Seerlord and the World of Hypocritical Weapons -Work in Progress- : While The Horned Rat has his sights on a certain world harboring one of his enemies, it doesn't mean that his children couldn't get some of the limelight as well when they decide that invading another world that suffers from 'Waves' of monsters from yet another dimension along with bearing so-called heroes bearing 'Legendary Weapons' was a good idea... Perhaps if their expedition leader wasn't only a psychopathic and genocidal specimen of a Skaven but wanted for a crime committed by a long dead criminal that looked similar, it would've gone down s* creek as it already had the moment they took the time to think what they're getting themselves into anyways. In Hiatus
4. Project Gojira Monarchia: The Gojirasaurians and the Daikaiju of the Asteria Draconis -Work in Progress- : The official canon universe known as the Asteria Draconis has been successfully been founded and created to round up and keep inside it the former inhabitants of the Dracorithyia Eridanuse. Whilst the several sentient and sapient races/species have proven to be more than cooperative about coming back... the daikaiju are not as welcoming about the concept of returning to essentially their large, free-roaming enclosure. May the countless being of the Multiverse be granted mercy for the utter chaos and havoc that's about to ensue for the unsuspecting sods whose about to have their little worlds changed forever, whether it be better... or worse. Ongoing (Plan to Return in Future)
5. The Chronicles of the Soulseer -Work in Progress- : Ever wonder what would happen if a Soulseer Mizutsune from the Monster Hunter Universe were to be flung across the multiverse, resulting in interesting happenings with the various worlds they'll encounter? Follow Zaitoichi as he goes world-seeing over the course of a long journey to get back home. Will he succeed, or would he become forgotten across the veins of space-time and reality? Current Focus
1. Lycanthrope of Fodlan