Author has written 7 stories for Voltron, and Ronin Warriors.
Well, what can I say about myself? I'm a redheaded Irish-Italian office drone by day, recreational ballet dancer by night. I've been writing since I was in elementary school, and no, I'm not going to tell you how long ago that was. Let's just say it was "long enough". (YOU KIDS GET OFF MY LAWN! *fistshake*) I'm also a recovering English major and professional wordsmith, which is why I'm so unbelievably picky. Seriously, don't get me started. That's why I'm the original Red Pen of Snarktron Force...fear my grammatical wrath. ;-)
Anyway. My stories:
Groundhog Daniel: Daniel learns that having devoted fans can be a very dangerous thing. Completed.
Crusader: Fireborn (Voltron): Lance's backstory. For personal reasons, this one will be undergoing a reboot. In progress.
Thaw (Voltron): This one's done, and if I may say so myself, not bad for my first effort in...um...years. Completed.
Heart of Darkness (Ronin Warriors): Oh, ye gods and little fishes. I'll get back to it one day. I swear I will. x_x
Orpheus (Ronin Warriors): Inspired by Minuit's "Angel Dust", because I wanted to know "but what happens next?" And really, isn't that what fanfiction is all about? Completed.
Pas de Deux (Ronin Warriors): Combines two of my favorite things, ballet and RW. And oh, the research. Whee. Completed.
Dark Angel (Voltron): My very first posted work. A Sven/Romelle story, because there just aren't enough of those out there and because they're much more interesting than Keith/Allura. Completed.
And this is a little something I stumbled across while surfing FFn. Maybe it should be on the TOS page, because it is freaking BRILLIANT:
The 27 Commandments of Fanfiction
1. Thou shalt not post a fic until it has been checked for grammar and spelling errors. The fanfiction gods hath given you a spellchecker on the computer for good reason. USE IT.
2. Thou shalt not post a chapter of less than 100 words, unless it is a drabble. This displeases the masses.
3. Thou shalt not put author's notes in the middle of the story.
4. Thou shalt NEVER use text-speak in a fic, unless the characters are actually texting.
5. Thou shalt keep to one tense, and only one, throughout the story. Do not switch randomly.
6. Apply the above number 5 to POVs as well.
7. Thou shalt not get offended when someone makes fun of the crack pairing featured in your fanfiction. It probably is rather hilarious.
8. Thou shalt not use :) , ;), or :( in a fanfiction to show the emotion exhibited by a character.
9. Thou shall try-eth to keep characters in character!
10.Thou shall not treat every criticism as a flame.
11.The author's note is not a spot for your personal drama, and thou shalt not make it so.
12. Thou shalt not put any form of the phrase "first fic" in thy summary.
13. Thy created characters must not have names that exceed five syllables in length. Nor shall thy name have more than five words in length.
14. Thou shall not insert thyself into the story line as thyself or as a character - yes we know that you are in love with yourself and are very narcissistic, we just don’t want to read about how you end up with the main character.
15. If thou art writing a story that does not follow the original story line, point it out in the beginning.
16. Thou shall not make a person randomly smart or powerful unless stating a reason for the change (a good reason).
17. Thou shalt show and not tell.
18. Thou shalt not EVER use the phrase "I suck at summaries" in-est thine summary. This annoys thine readers.
19. Thou shalt not write the same way thou speak-est- writing is an art.
20. Thou shalt ALWAYS spell the word "okay" correctly. Using the letter "K" is an unacceptable compromise.
21. Thou shalt only use clichés when thou a) art writing a parody or b) find a new and interesting twist to make such clichés bearable to thine reader.
22. Thou shalt always separate dialogue from two separate speakers in two separate paragraphs. Otherwise thine readers shalt be confuse-ed.
23. Thou shalt not EVER make a chapter all one paragraph. THIS INFURIATES BOTH THINE READER AND THE FANFICTION GODS. They have given thee an ENTER key with good reason.
24. Thou shalt not write with thy caps lock on, it displeases the masses and causes thy readers to lose their vision and make angels weep.
25. Thou shalt know how to spell the character's names correctly before you writeth the fic. Misspelling the name of the main characters makes readers angry and distracts from the story.
26. Thou shalt not say in thine summary "summary inside". This shows lack of creativeness and infuriates the masses. The only exception is when a summary is cut short and a continuation of it lies inside.
27. Thou shall use paragraphs and space the story so it is not terrifyingly daunting to thine readers.
Can I get a "AMEN"?