Author has written 16 stories for Star Fox, Super Smash Brothers, Elder Scroll series, Warcraft, Dragon Age, and Final Fantasy IX.
Physicist by day, purveryor of trashy fanfiction by night. Active here and in the furry fandom; mostly interested in CRPGs and fandoms with some intersection with furry (eg Star Fox).
Most broadly, I am interested in character-focused stories that give a greater level of depth than can be afforded in-game. I tend to like grittier, more adult stories, because those tend to produce the most interesting character arcs. Star Fox is a favorite fandom of mine, chiefly because Nintendo gives the characters such little (and varied) development that a remarkable amount of freedom rests with us fanfic writers. My A Series of Unfortunate Events is a good example of this.
I greatly enjoy relationships that are brimming with tension: give me your societal taboos, your power differentials, and your forbidden romances. Let's watch our heroes struggle and swear, unable to tell if they're even on the right track. I prefer the bittersweet to the saccharine, and that's reflected in all of my favorite pairings (Fox/Wolf, FemShep/Garrus, Zidane/Garnet, Warden/Alistair). I am mostly known for writing Fox/Wolf, though my interest certainly doesn't extend only to gay pairings.
I care greatly for technically correct writing. I care much less about uniqueness and cliche: it doesn't matter if something has been done before, as long as you do it well.
A final note: I have a number of stories up (mostly unfinished) that are from six to eight years ago. They're up for nostalgia's sake and because people liked them at the time. While these were all essential in growing me as a writer, I don't have plans to finish them and I can't really recommend them, as I now see huge problems with all of them. No surprise--I started them in high school!
If you're new and want to get your feet wet with my writing, check out A Series of Unfortunate Events, Days of Our Lives, or Black and White.
A Series of Unfortunate Events -- originally a contest fic, written to explore what Wolf's background could be. Fairly grimdark. No pairing.
Black and White -- my ongoing project, a gritty, adult Fox/Wolf fic that plays up their rivalry and Wolf's badassery. I blame my friend tldrOtter for this (and A Fox in Space for getting him into Star Fox). Vastly different from any of my past fics. Consider it a homage to my origins, so to speak.
Days of Our Lives -- Fox/Wolf oneshot, set in the future. Bittersweet. A quickwrite produced in one night of work (~4-5 hours). Meant to be go sraight from idea to publication with little editing. I'm quite happy with how this turned out.
• About seven or eight years ago, I got into writing through the Star Fox fandom. That eventually led me to the furry fandom, so Star Fox will always be precious to me.
• Currently working on Black and White, a silly Star Fox story. I like it a lot, and as long as I can keep up the motivation, plan on seeing it out to the end.
• Writing is hard and I don't have a ton of motivation to do it these days; hearing that people enjoy my stories gives me a big boost, so if you like what I'm feeding you, let me know!
• I'm quite friendly and approachable, if you'd like to chat.
• My real life is a bit sporadic, between job things and class things and boyfriend things, so if I'm a little bit slow, please forgive me.