Author has written 15 stories for Star Fox, Super Smash Brothers, Elder Scroll series, Warcraft, Dragon Age, and Final Fantasy IX.
Particle astrophysicist who occasionally writes (don't fool yourself, all of it is bad), but mostly just complains very loudly about quantum field theory. Mostly
• I am a (mostly) gay male with interests in some niche fandoms--mostly in ones that have some connection to the furry scene. I got into the furry shindig spiraling off my early misadventures in the Star Fox fandom, so it'll always be precious to me.
• Writing is hard and I don't have a ton of motivation to do it these days; hearing that people enjoy my stories gives me a big boost, so if you like what I'm feeding you, let me know!
• Currently working on Black and White, a silly Star Fox story. I like it a lot, and as long as I can keep up the motivation, plan on seeing it out to the end.
• I have no plans to work on anything else. I have many old and unfinished stories lingering around that are anywhere from four to eight years old; I'm glad people enjoy them, and I appreciate the nice comments I still sometimes get on them, but I don't plan on modifying them or completing them now.
• I'm quite friendly and approachable, if you'd like to chat. Feel free to ask for contact information. I love writing and talking about writing and music and programming and math and physics and... pretty much everything.
• My real life is a bit sporadic, between job things and class things and boyfriend things, so if I'm a little bit slow, please forgive me.
• If you're here because I reviewed you: I liked your fic! I read random fics that catch my interest now and then. There isn't much rhyme or reason to what I read, or for when I drop a review or what I say in it. You're free to request a particular kind of feedback from me if you want, but I don't like feeling obligated to say something, or a particular kind of something, y'know? Please don't hate me if I mess it up a little bit.