Author has written 17 stories for Bones, High School Musical, Misc. Cartoons, Wizards of Waverly Place, Suite Life series, Fringe, and Grey's Anatomy.
Check up every so often for any updates...you WILL need to be informed since my lifestyle is very busy and very messy at times, so keep being informed!
The Newsflash Section:
1) I LOVE JALEX AND OLIVETER
2) LEARN TO KNOW: The Forsemen (Five Horsemen of Hollywood) are: David Boreanaz, Patrick Dempsey, Vin Deisel, Nicolas Cage and newcomer Josh Jackson. The Women Behind the Men Who Think They Own Hollywood (The Women) are: Emily Dechanel, Amy Adams, Amy Acker, Diane Kruger, and newcomer Anna Torv.
3) OC'S COMING SOON! MAINLY FOR FRINGE AND GREY'S!
1) David Bo
2) Josh Jack
3) David Hen
6) My cat Holly
7) Best Friend Mandi
8) Lil Sister Becca
9) David Del
THE FAVORITE SHOWS
4) Grey's Anatomy
5) Wizards of Waverly Place
THE SHIPS OF PAIRS (by Shows)
1) Jalex (WoWP)
2) Haranda (WoWP)
3) Brax (WoWP...and Mandi and mine's OC)
4) TereJere! (WoWP...and you gotta say it with jazz hands!)
5) BB (Bones)
6) Brengela (Bones)
7) Bogela (Bones)
8) Hameron (House)
9) Wuddy (House)
10) Way too much jumping around on Grey's for me to keep just one, but MereDere and Callica indefinitely.
11) Oliveter (Fringe)
12) Raedrian (Fringe...and OC's Adrian Bishop and Raeanne Dunham)
ABOUT ME THE WRITER
Okay, here is what you need to know about me as a writer on this website. That way, there shall be no anger feelings or confusion when you see the following things happen:
1) My oneshots tend to be short.
2) I often times delete my oneshots.
3) I get obsessed with ONE SHOW AT A TIME. This means that if you see me writing stories in one particular category only, this is why. I will normally re-route back to my old stuff and shows either when the show returns, or I have a sudden burst on inspiration.
4) I tend to DELETE stories that I CANNOT CONTINUE. This means that if I am stuck on a story for more than six to seven months or more, I will delete it. The exception lies in the Stats!
5) I write TRAGEDY fics from time to time depending on my MOOD! So if you do not like tragic fics, please do NOT waste my time and yours by reading and reviewing. It gets the both of us to No-Where Land.
6) My Tragedy fics tend to be longer. (See "Sweeping Insensitivity" and "Or Have Something More to Gain" to see what I mean by this)
7) Sometimes I will write sequels. Again this relies on the reviewers and the Stats.
8) I am a REVIEW person. If I don't get any, I don't update.
9) I SHIP LIKE 100 THINGS AT ONCE SO THERE'S VARIETY FOR EVERYONE.
ABOUT JUST ME:
Style: Punk Rocker Emo Goth Chic
My favorite colors are lime green, neon orange, dark pink, black, red, I love cats, the store Hot Topic, David Henrie has my heart along with other fabulous celebs of hottness and win. I have outside show pairings (including the Forsemen) like KevJ (Kevin and Aj Michalka), Raly (Aly Michalka and Ricky Ullman), Jeagan (Joe Jonas and Meg Fox), Nelena (Nick Jonas and Selena Gomez) and Memily (Miley and Emily). For my show pairings, see top again. Anything else you want to know, feel free to PM or Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and check out my YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/HipHopPrincess7 My videos are Bones, Wizards, House, Fringe soon, and Phil of the Future. Pairings are included in some of them and I have NO comments on any of them from anybody outside of family or friend. My four Davids of Love are: David Boreanaz, David Henrie, David DeLuise, and David Cook. My four Les Crush Girls of Love are: Selena Gomez, Emily Osment, Aj Michalka, and Lucy Hale. Innit weird that they're all Disney Princesses included in the pairs above? Oh well. I think some random stuff is funny. Like if someone has the same name as a character in one of my favorite shows, I blurt out in laughter and nobody knows why, which means I have to instantly tell my little sister Beck or text BFF Mandi in a mad rush to share the laughter. Like Nick Jonas's middle name. I was reading one of my books last night and saw Jerry. Jerry is David Del's character name on Wiz. So I automatically started laughing and Beck started to laugh with me. It's so much fun. Beck and I also try to find outfits when we go to stores that our favorite people would probably wear or their kids would wear. It's so much fun. For nine years old and me being seventeen, people say we're like Aly and Aj. We're closer than close. I could never ask for a better friend (other than Mandi, albiet, I love her too) even though she can drive me mad or catches me on a bad moody day.
.-.//-\\.-.-like Nick Jonas