Author has written 17 stories for Labyrinth, Harry Potter, X-Men: The Movie, Lost Boys, Star Wars, Buffy: The Vampire Slayer, Firefly, Vampire Diaries, Lord of the Rings, Carrie, Tudors, Originals, Vikings, and Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.
Makilome the Lady Autist here!! Glad to see some love for my new tale! I've had a Gellert/Bonnie Bennett bug in my head for a while so as usual, since no one else has done it I created a new ship... *drum roll* Gellennett!! Or some one come up with a better one. Wow that was awful! Lol. Now if you need to call the hotel and reach a reservation desk some things you should know...
1. If you are trying to reach a hotel's front desk, do NOT google the number!! You WILL NEVER get the front desk, no we can not transfer you and we don't have the number! All we can do is help you book a room. It's a secure facility and our access is very limited. DEAL WITH IT!! It's called Yellow Pages for a reason folks!
(a) And for the love of God if it is a 1800, 1888, or 1877 number ITS NOT THE DAMN HOTEL! Again we can't transfer you, pay attention to what phon number you are dialing!
2. No hotel has the same rate every night unless it's a roach hotel!! Pricing is based off availability at the time you call of the room you want for your check in and check out date.
3. If you wait and call back later, the room you want WILL NOT MAGICALLY BE CHEAPER!!! The longer you wait, the higher the price will go as other rooms get booked and the ones that remain will go up in price.
4. You will not find a cheaper rate by yourself. Face it, if you could, the room would have already been booked and you would not be calling us. Our pricing is more accurate because we get updates from the hotels themselves every two minutes.
5. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD $45 rooms including taxes and fees DO NOT EXIST!! Seriously?! Super 8 during an off season doesn't even have those rates!!!
6. Last minute, in the middle of summer, on the weekend, for a beach front room is going to cost at least $200, IT WILL NEVER COST $65!!! If you think that rate exists I think you should worry about your sanity.
Working on Chapter 4 of Convergence. Here are the clothes Bonnie buys
Skirts, 3 of them:
That sums up enough I guess. Please take a look at my challenges, contact me if you are interested, of even if you would rather co-write, I'm open to that too! Thanks for coming by!!
Lorelei Candice Black (163)