Author has written 10 stories for Naruto, and Harry Potter.
Real Name: Josh
His New Precious People: Naru x Hana, COMPLETE. A funny romance story with lemons hinted at but not shown. People have been asked for a sequal, or at least lemons. I'll think about it.
The Fox Hidden in the Hive - This is the story I'm working on the first chapter for right now. It will be a story where Naruto ends up being raised by the Aburame from age 5 on... Honorable, but still evil Kyuubi... and a Naruto x Ino x Tsunade fic. May do lemons on the side like I saw several other authors doing.
Due to reviews and PMs I've been getting from some of you, it's time I point out a few things to you all.
1. My stories are written for MY enjoyment. If you don't like reading them, then don't read them. If you want to critisize me, then do so constructively.
2. I am disabled and in a great deal of pain most of the time, so I'm not sitting here typing away like a brainless monkey all day and night.
3. I almost never do polls, so don't go telling me who you want to see with whom unless you're one of my friends. Those are few and far between.
4. I don't crank out chapters because I prefer quality. Now, I know my characters can seem to be OOC and my OCs tend to be powerful. Well, they're all in an AU...
5. Flames will be circular file... in the same circular file that a dinner from taco bell goes in a few hours later. Aye Caramba!
6. Constructive criticism is generally accepted, unless you're being an arrogant, know-it-all prick who feels the need to point out things like "This looks rushed." If it looks rushed, it means one of 3 things. 1. It is rushed. 2. It's a one shot. or 3. Blow me.
7. To paraphrase Han Solo "Writing ain't like dusting crops, boy. Be nice if we rush it and end up in the middle of a star; that'd end the trip real quick."
8. I am disabled. No other way to put it. I've been in somuch pain that my muse for Naruto has fled the country and headed for Mexico last I heard from it. I still get an idea from time to time, but hey, who doesn't, especially with Kishimoto basically ruining the series. It doesn't help that I don't get Shonen Jump, nor can I afford the Manga anymore. I know I could read it online, but seriously... I doubt the legality of that, and my booty ain't meant for Bubba. (Added September 7th, 2010)
9. With the above said, I can't really write, and so, my stories are now not only so far behind due to the time I've spent away from them, but they're also far from where I saw the series going. Plus I have very few notes surviving the transfer from an old Windows XP PC to a newer Laptop with the lovely Windows Vista one it. Can you taste the sarcasm? Hmmm... Surprisingly, I do have ideas for Harry Potter now. Go figure, huh? But mostly I pass them off to other people. I will say this though, Emma Watson is SOOOOO HOT. Can you disagree? (Added September 7th, 2010)
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||Best Naruto Authors Ever|