Poll: Rocky will be entering a scholarship pageant in my upcoming Shake It Up multi-chapter fanfic. What should the pageant be called? Vote Now!
Author has written 49 stories for Powerpuff Girls, Cyberchase, Codename: Kids Next Door, Law and Order: SVU, Shake It Up!, Harry Potter, and Next Step.
Name: Not telling you, but you can call me by my pen name: TeenQueen661.
For fanfiction updates and more, follow me on Twitter: @TeenQueen661
List of Fanfiction Titles That I've Been Awarded (from earliest to latest):
August 2011 - 3rd Place in l y z e t t e's GeCe Contest
June 2012 - Honourable Mention in HelloLove1's Shake It Up! OC Application
December 2012 - 2nd Place in cheekymonkey34's First Kisses Contest
April 2013 - 1st Place in iGoogleZayn's 50 Themes Contest
I take one-shot requests from any fandom that I currently write in and have previously written in. You can PM me the characters that you want included in the one-shot, plus one of the following:
1) A detailed plot. This option is for people who have a specific vision of what happens in the one-shot, but do not know how to put it in words.
2) Basic details. This option is for people who want me to be creative and to surprise them.
Requests Fulfilled (in order published):
A Missing Part of Me - Ty/Tinka - Requested by SIUFan
The 100 Theme Challenge
You may or may not have seen some fanfiction that was associated with the 100 Theme Challenge. This challenge is to write a fanfic for each of the 100 themes listed below. There is no deadline or prize for completing the challenge. This is just to have fun and to let your imaginations run wild.
I chose to do the 100 Theme Challenge on Shake It Up! If you are interested in starting the 100 Theme Challenge yourself on any fanfiction category of your choice, feel free to do so. Let your creative juices flow!
The themes are below. The bolded themes indicate that I have already completed a fanfic for each theme. Completed fanfics and their respective themes have been added to my community: Shake It Up: TeenQueen661's Journey to Completing the 100 Theme Challenge.
Have fun! =D
Fanfiction Job Description:
Hello fanfiction readers and writers! You all know me as TeenQueen661 a.k.a Fashionpuff. I'm your cartoon/anime fanfiction writing extraordinaire and a beta reader. If you need help with any of your stories and are looking for a beta reader to give some advice and help you, I'm the person for the job. I'll help you improve your stories so everyone will review. Of course, quality is better than quantity. But even if your story is awesome and you don't get a lot of reviews, you'll still improve your language and grammar skills for school or any other stories you have in mind for writing.
If you want to request my beta reader services, please review on one of my stories and let me know. I always check my reviews every day, so I await your requests. When I respond to your request, I'll review on one of your stories, so keep an eye open for my acceptance to be your beta reader for your stories! Either request using a review, or send me a message by clicking on my "Send A Message" link on my profile. Either way, I'll get back to your ASAP.
I'm not the one to leave harsh reviews. I'll go as far as critiquing your stories, so they can be improved.
My beta review services are available in the Powerpuff Girls, Codename: Kids Next Door, Demashitaa! Powerpuff Girls Z, W.I.T.C.H, Harry Potter, Law & Order: SVU and Shake It Up!.
Happy to be your beta reader!
In My Group Of Friends: Most Intelligent, Fashionista, and Girly-Girl.
My Mom And Dad: Thank you for being with me every step of my life and teaching me right from wrong. You'll always be in my heart and I love you so much!
My Brother: Even though you're younger than me, I look up to you!
Likes: Anime, shopping, reading and writing stories, drawing, chillin' w/friends, dancing at late-night dances, meeting hot, nice guys, pageants (mostly Miss Teen USA, Miss USA, and Miss Universe),...
Dislikes: bugs, snobby stuck-up people who think they're better than others, an amount of homework that might cause me to pass out from exhaustion (about a lot of questions from each subject due the next day), failing tests (I never do and I hope not to), being called a nerd (I'm intelligent, but I prefer the term "academic") smart people who think they're smarter than everyone, mean teachers, ...
The Powerpuff Girls: Blossom/Brick, Bubbles/Boomer, Buttercup/Butch
Demashitaa! Powerpuff Girls Z!: Brick/Momoko Akatsutsumi, Boomer/Miyako Gotokuji, Butch/Kaoru Matsubara
Codename: Kids Next Door: 2/5, 3/4, Chad/Cree, 60/362, 30c/86, 23/35, Sonya/Lee
W.I.T.C.H: Matt Olsen/Will Vandom, Andrew Hornby/Irma Lair, Nigel Ashcroft/Taranee Cook, Caleb/Cornelia Hale, Eric Lyndon/Hay Lin
Harry Potter: Blaise Zabini/Ginny Weasley, Draco Malfoy/Hermione Granger
Cyberchase: Slider/Jackie, Matt/Inez, Digit/Dodi
Alvin and the Chipmunks: Alvin/Brittany, Simon/Jeanette, Theodore/Eleanor
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit: Elliot Stabler/Olivia Benson, Chester Lake/Casey Novak, Fin Tutuola/Alex Cabot
Criminal Minds: Spencer Reid/Emily Prentiss, Aaron Hotchner/Emily Prentiss, Derek Morgan/Penelope Garcia
Shake It Up!: Günther Hessenheffer/CeCe Jones, Logan Hunter/Rocky Blue, Ty Blue/Tinka Hessenheffer, Deuce Martinez/Dina Garcia
The Next Step: Eldon/Michelle, James/Riley
Favourite Law & Order: SVU Quotes:
1) Olivia Benson: Love's a bitch.
Elliot Stabler: Tell me about it.
Olivia Benson: You know, we've been partners all these years. I don't even know your blood type.
Elliot Stabler: A-positive.
Olivia Benson: How 'bout that? Me, too.
(they both step into the elevator)
Elliot Stabler: (after a pause) I'd give you a kidney.
Olivia Benson: Not if I gave you mine first.
2) Fin Tutuola: Well, you pull that off, Casey, I'll give you my badge.
Chester Lake: (takes a step forward) And I'm buying dinner.
Casey Novak: (smiles) I'm not a cheap date.
Chester Lake: I'll remember that.
3) Audrey Jackson: We still have forty-five minutes.
John Munch: I suppose you want to hear a detailed account of my sexual history. But how are we going to kill the remaining forty-four minutes?
Favourite Quotes From My Life (I'll use initials instead of people's names when necessary):
1) K.Y: Cleaning Sucks, unless someone does it for you!
2) N.A: (about mean elderly subsistute teacher) Wow, she needs a life.
Me: Too late to get one and too late to start over.
3) My Teacher: Hey, Mitch, I saw you at the mall on the weekend shoplifting, I mean shopping!
4) A.S: Everyone needs something. What does Mitch need?
Me: A life. It's time he gets one.
5) A.G): (serving green eggs and ham to primary students/entering and exiting staff room) I feel like a friggin' waitress!
6) D.T: (joking around/writes number on my desk) Call me.
Me: (annoyed) Sure! How about on the 30th of February?
7) My 40-Year-Old Science Teacher: For the test, I might ask you how thick is the iceberg in metres? The answer is 2700 metres. Just remember my age and add two zeros. (class laughs)
8) D.T: You're such a nerd. You're too smart. You even look like a nerd!
Me: And you wonder why I don't call you.
9) D.T: I think D.B likes you.
Me: And I think you should shut up.
10) K.Y's Dad: (about high school dance) So, is your dad driving a carload of girls tonight?
Me: No, just C.P, K.Y, and I.
K.Y's Dad: That's still a carload.
Me: No, unless I convince L.A, A.M, and A.G to ride in the trunk, instead of taking a separate ride.
11) D.T: (reading fact on board) You can't lick your own elbow? (tries to lick his own elbow) No, I can't. My tongue isn't long enough.
12) Me: I'm bored. Let's talk about something interesting.
Me: That was so random.
13) Me: (at C.P's house) Why is there a rusty metal pan on your porch?
C.P: A what?
K.Y: Right there! (points to rusty pan on porch)
C.P: How did that get there?
Me: This is your house. And you don't know why there's a rusty metal pan on your porch!?
K.Y: Think, C.P!
K.Y: (a little later) Alright, don't forget to put the mascara on me. I can't do it myself. (C.P prepares to do it) No, not now! We're in a car! If you mess up, I'll have a stupid black line across my head and no guy will want to dance with me! Geez, you're not thinking tonight!
Me: C.P, did you brush your hair tonight?
Me: Well, I think you brushed it too much because you losing brain cells.
14) N.A: (sitting on a large box that I'm trying to move. Everyone else is helping with the cleaning) What? I'm not doing anything wrong.
Me: You're not doing anything at all.
15) K.Y: (burps loudly/laughing) Excuse me!
J.N: (sticking his head out of the classroom/laughing) K.Y, was that you?
K.Y: No. (points to N.A) It was N.A!
N.A: (points to K.Y) It was K.Y!
K.Y and N.A: (look at each other, then point to me) It was A.N!
16) My Teacher: (talking about immature boys) Class started, so where are those clowns...uh, I mean boys?
17) Me: You know what, N.A? If D.T wasn't such a bad boy, I'd totally date him.
18) Me: (at track meet at secondary school with school's track team) OMG!
K.Y: What is it?
Me: It's Kyle! He used to go to our school! He's so hot!
K.Y: Not again! (turns to see shirtless, muscular high school guys in shorts walk on the track) A.N, hold my drink for a second.
Me: (takes drink from K.Y) Why? (sees guys) Oh, okay.
K.Y: (sits on top of fence, guys look at her and she squeals and falls backwards off the fence).
Me: (looks down at K.Y/sarcastically) Smooth.
19) Me: (looking into clear blue sky) Look at that cloud! It looks like Mitch's brain!
K.Y: But there's nothing there - oh! LOL!
20) T.N: (panting) How did you get here so fast?
Me: (by my locker, next to T.N's/sarcastically) I teleported here. How did you think I got here!?
21) Random Guy: I'm going to be in the Olympics one day! (leaves)
Me: (to my high school crush) Right, if I had a dollar for every time I heard that, I'd be stinkin' rich!
22) High School Male Seniors: (sitting on a bench/watching us/smoking) Hey, you bitches smoke?
My BFFL: (frowning at them/alongside me) Hell no!
23) K.F: Ugh, I'm too tall for this!
24) J.T: (in math class) Andrew, what's ramen?
Andrew: I don't know.
Class: It's noodles!
J.T: Yeah! Geez what kind of half-Asian are you?
25) Andrew: (during attendance being taken) Sir, H.C's here. He's just not here.
26) (while discussing parabolas in math class).
Teacher: So, if the co-efficient is negative, the parabola will open down. If the co-efficient is positive, the parabola will open up.
Jacob: Which way is up?
27) Me: It's hot in here.
W.T: (smirking) It's because of me. Sorry about that.
Me: In your dreams.
P.P: He doesn't have dreams.
28) French Teacher: (can't get the computer to work) Merde!
(the class stare at her because of her foul language)
French Teacher: (coughs) Um...excusez-moi.
29) (class is watching the movie Wall-E; Eve zaps Wall-E)
Physics Teacher: That reminds me of when I first met my husband.
30) Chemistry Teacher: That was a joke I made.
Me: (fakes a laugh) Heh, heh...heh, heh...he has power over your marks, guys! Laugh!
Girls: Heh, heh...heh, heh...
Chemistry Teacher: That was a good one!
31) (during a biology lesson on pregnancy and labour)
N.C: (to me) Yeah, I got accepted into both nursing and biochemistry at the university. I'm just not sure which one to go into yet.
Biology Teacher: (to class) You know how they check how much the uterus dilated? A nurse uses her finger to measure it.
(My eyes dart to N.C's, which widened to the size of dinner plates after learning one of the jobs a nurse has)
Me: (to N.C.) Biochemistry?
N.C: (shocked) Yeah.
I'll add more quotes soon!
Your One And Only Wish.
Do it one by one, don't look ahead!
1. Write the name of a person of the opposite sex.
2. Which is your favourite colour out of red, black, blue, green, yellow?
3. Your first initial?
4. Your month of birth?
5. Which colour do you like more, black or white?
6. Name a person of the same sex as yours.
7. Your favourite number?
8. Do you like California or Florida more?
9. Do you like the lake or the ocean more?
10. Write down a wish (a realistic one)
Are you done?
If so, scroll down
1. You are completely in love with this person.
2. If you choose:
Red: You are alert and your life is full of love.
Black: You are conservative and aggressive.
Green: Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue: You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you
Yellow: You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are
3. If your initial is:
A-K: You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R: You try to enjoy life to the maximum and your love life is soon to
S-Z: You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.
4. If you were born in:
Jan.-Mar.: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you
fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apr.-June: You will have a strong love relationship that won't last long but
the memories will last forever.
July-Sept.: You will have a great year and experience a major life
changing experience for the good.
Oct.-Dec.: Your love life will not be too great, but eventually you will find your
5. If you choose..
Black: Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at the time
but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.
White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do and will do
anything for you, but you may not realize it.
6. This person is your best friend.
7. This is how many close friends you have in a lifetime.
8. If you choose..
California: You like an adventure.
Florida: You are a laidback person.
9. If you choose..
Lake: You are loyal to your friends and your love. And you are very reserved.
Ocean: You are spontaneous and like to please people.
10. This wish will come true if you RE-POST THIS BULLETIN in one hour and it will come true before your next birthday!
Did you know...
1) Kissing is healthy.
2) Bananas are good for period pain.
3) It's good to cry.
4) Chicken soup actually makes you feel better.
5) 94 percent of boys would love it if you sent them flowers.
6) Lying is actually unhealthy.
7) You really only need to apply mascara to your top lashes.
8) It's actually true, boys DO insult you when they like you.
9) 89 percent of guys want YOU to make the first move.
10) It's impossible to apply mascara with your mouth closed.
11) Chocolate will make you feel better.
12) Most boys think it's cute when you say the wrong thing.
13) A good friend never judges.
14) A good foundation will hide all hickeys...not that you have any.
15) Boys aren't worth your tears.
16) We all love surprises.
17) Now...make a wish.
Wish REALLY hard!!
WISH WISH WISH WISH.
Your wish has just been received.
Copy and Paste this into your profile in the next fifteen minutes and...
Your wish will be granted.
female come backs
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Man: Is this seat empty?
Man: Your place or mine?
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: Your body is like a temple.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together
Man: Your eyes they're amazing.
If you repost this you will get a phone call 37 minutes after you repost
GIRLS REPOST THIS AS "female comebacks"
for people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile. (BOLD the ones you are.)
HOW GUYS FLIRT:
1.He stares at you alot.
2. He hits you alot. (just play hitting )
3. He uses the first thing that pops into his head to start a converstaion with you
4. He yelled, "Hi!", to your mum that day she picked you up from school.
5. He blew off his buds to go see "Brown Sugar" with you cuz you couldn't get another girl pal to go and didn't want to go alone.
6. He tries to make you laugh anyway even if he gets hurt in the process
7. His voice gets softer when ever you two talk.
8. You hung up on him. He called you back.
9. You were invited by him to a group outing.
10. He called you to talk about nothing at all.
11. He imitates your laugh. OK, you do laugh PRETTY LOUD. Which makes you laugh even harder...
12. He remembers little things you mention in casual conversation
13. He sometimes stares straight into your eyes.
14. He uses every possible way to touch you (your hair, face, thighs, KNEES,ect.)
HOW GIRLS FLIRT:
1.She calls you by your full name not just a nick name.
2. She hits you softly on the arm and laughs when you say something funny.
3. She flips her hair when she's talking to you.
4. She touches your arm when she talks to you.
5. She says, "No, I'm not telling you who I like!" with a big smile on her face.
6. She asks you who you like or who you would go out with seemingly interested
7. When you go to the movies with a bunch of your friends and she is almost always next to you.
8. She criticizes you on a girl you like.
9. You catch her staring at you.
10. She plays with your hair or tries to put make up on you.
11. Her friends outside of school and in school know about you, and says she talks about you a lot.
12. She knows your phone number and address. ( stalker much? )
13. She will try and talk, and spend time with you as much as possible Now make a wish... Ok stop! Your wish will come true if you repost this if you don't repost this then you will never get asked out or you will lose the one u love?! repost this in 15 min and your wish will come true in 5 days. repost this in 10 min and your wish will come true in 3 days. repost this in 5 min and your wish will come true in 1 day.
To Fanfiction Readers and Writers,
Stay Solid! (phrase from, "The Emperor's New School.")
And remember, believe it, then achieve it!
Your Cartoon/Anime Fanfiction Writing Extraordinaire,
|Community:||Shake It Up: TeenQueen661's Journey to Completing the 100 Theme Challenge|
|Focus:||TV Shows Shake It Up!|