46 Ways To Annoy a Non-Harry Potter Fan:
1) Relate everything they say to the Harry Potter books or movies.
2) Crowd their in box with Harry Potter related emails, make the subject misleading.
3) Give them Harry Potter merchandise for their b-day and demand they cherish it 4-ever.
4) Pretend you can do magic.
5) Yell "CRUCIO" whenever they insult Harry Potter.
6) If your late for something blame it on your broken time turner.
7) Sort every person you meet in to one of the four houses.
8) Say "Lumos" every time you turn on a light.
9) If your asked to retrieve something shout "Accio" loudly.
10) Refuse to wash your hair and explain you're going for the Snape look.
11) Spend hours at a time trying to make your broom fly.
12) Tap all brick walls you encounter with an umbrella.
13) Demand to know what exactly the function of a rubber duck is.
14) Carry around a hip flask and refuse to drink anything anyone else offers you.
15) Hum the Harry Potter theme all day long.
16) Talk to animals and insist that they're animagi.
17) Walk up to random people and ask if their initials are R.A.B.
18) Tell them that they're almost as smart as Grawp.
19) Refuse to tell them who Grawp is.
20) Whenever it gets foggy outside scream "The Dementors are coming!" and hide for days at a time.
21) Point at modern electronic devices and say "Look at that! The things these muggles come up with!"
22) Point and grunt and insist that your speaking troll.
23) Take them to a CD store and make them look for the new Weird Sisters Album.
24) Always speak with a British accent, especially if your not from the U.K.
25) Draw round glasses and a lightning bolt scar on every poster you come across.
26) Constantly compare them to Mrs. Figg.
27) Laugh evilly if they ask who Mrs. Figg is.
28) Complain loudly about how your pictures don't move.
29) Break any awkward silences by saying "How 'bout them Chudley Cannons."
30) Say "Alohomora" every time you open a door.
31) Every time you see them demand an explanation of why they don't like Harry Potter.
32) Say everything in a sing-song voice like Luna Lovegood.
33) Shriek loudly and say that you're speaking Mermish.
34) If they ask you about the weather solemnly say, "Mars is bright tonight."
35) Pretend you're under an invisibility cloak and shout "You can't see me!"
36) Knit them a maroon jumper every year, especially if maroon isn't there colour.
37) Draw the sign of the Hallow on every surface in the house.
38) While playing chess with them, stare at your pieces and give them verbal commands.
39) Throw the chess board across the room when the pieces don't move.
40) When one of the movies is on TV remind them every five minutes.
41) Refer to random people as "You-Know-Who."
42) Start swatting at the air saying there's a wrackspurt around.
43) Ask them to help you study for your O.W.L.'s.
44) Walk around bumping into walls explaining you're looking for the Room of Requirement.
45) Run up to random men with long dark hair and scream "SIRIUS! I always knew you were alive!"
46) Tell them that You-Know-Who was defeated today. When they ask who's you-know-who pretend to be offended and don't tell them who he is.
Credit goes to nicodiangelolovah
We can turn your world into hell, brainwash you or even kill you...if you give a good reason to take our head out of our book and our laptop. Believe us there's always a little evil inside everyone, you just need to find it. And probably torture some cute mosquitos while you are at it.
You know, riptide from Percy Jackson and the Olympians give a whole new meaning to the phrase 'A pen is mightier than a sword'.