Poll: Which Colossus from Shadow of the Colossus is your favorite? Vote Now!
Author has written 5 stories for Twilight, and Shadow of the Colossus.
Ah, the road of my authorship is paved with broken promises. If I say that I'm willing to upload more frequently, please be prepared for a six-month hiatus. Apparently I can't handle commitment.
Anyway... Since this is a profile, I'll tell you a bit about myself.
Life Status: Studying marine biology at university (I say university instead of college because it makes me sound fancy and edjumacated)
Personal Motto: Crap happens... Live with it!
Fav Books: Harry Potter and Game of Thrones
Fav Video Game: SHADOW OF THE COLOSSUS!!
Fav Computer Games: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Minecraft, Trine, and Spore
Fav TV Shows: Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra, MLP: FiM, and Adventure Time
My Names on Other Domains of the Web: NightlightOfCelobia on deviantart, lovely-shark on Tumblr, and flyingsharkgirls on YouTube
Ever heard of the Enneagram test? It's a test where you figure out which of nine types of personality you have. The test is used to aid in the workplace, discover your own personal weaknesses, and what addictions you're most vulnerable to. But I also discovered it's a fantastic story-character-discovery tool! As it turns out, in my story The Wanderer, all nine types are represented in the Colossi (yes, I spent at least 2 hours doing all of their tests...). So here are the short descriptions and names of each type, as well as the Colossi that represent each!
1. Reformer: The Rational, Idealistic Type: Principled, Purposeful, Self-Controlled, and Perfectionistic : Gaius, Avion, and Argus
2. Helper: The Caring, Interpersonal Type: Demonstrative, Generous, People-Pleasing, and Possessive : Quadratus, Dirge, and Malus
3. Achiever: The Success-Oriented, Pragmatic Type: Adaptive, Excelling, Driven, and Image-Conscious : Basaran
4. Individualist: The Sensitive, Withdrawn Type: Expressive, Dramatic, Self-Absorbed, and Temperamental : Hydrus
5. Investigator: The Intense, Cerebral Type: Perceptive, Innovative, Secretive, and Isolated : Kuromori
6. Loyalist: The Committed, Security-Oriented Type: Engaging, Responsible, Anxious, and Suspicious : Valus and Celobia
7. Enthusiast: The Busy, Fun-Loving Type: Spontaneous, Versatile, Distractible, and Scattered : Pelagia
8. Challenger: The Powerful, Dominating Type: Self-Confident, Decisive, Willful, and Confrontational : Barba and Celosia
9. Peacemaker: The Easygoing, Self-Effacing Type: Receptive, Reassuring, Agreeable, and Complacent : Phaedra and Phalanx
If you want to take the test for yourself, go to (replace the spaces with a period) http://www enneagraminstitute com/dis_sample_36 asp
Before I get on with the funny stuff:
Both of my Twilight stories are on hiatus. If you think such madness should end, PM me. But for now, all my devotion is being put into my Shadow of the Colossus fics, which you will notice are a lot more serious than my Twilight stories. I have my goofy side, my sarcastic side, and my disturbingly serious side. The SOTC fics mainly exhibit the last one. Don't like it? Tough! I'm writing it anyway. OK, here is a weird character thing for Shadow of the Colossus!
1) Have you ever read a six/eleven fanfic before?
No, but it would likely be a very enlightening experience...
2) Do you think four is hot? How hot?
3) What would happen if twelve got eight pregnant?
Aw... cute little snake... fire... thing... babies... XD
4) Do you recall any fics about nine?
Actually, yes. It was fic that recognized how unbelievably crappy it is when your fire goes out right before she's about to fall off the edge. Also, she makes a stunning appearance in The Wanderer. ;D
5) Would two and six make a good couple?
Nah. At his best, Quadratus is a very patient and caring character. Kuromori? Ehhhhhhh...
6) Five/Nine or five/ten?
Five/ten, definitely. Water Colossus love!
7) What would happen if seven walked in on two and twelve making love?
XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD He would probably make the 0_o face.
8) Make up a summary of a three/ten fanfic.
Phaedra breaks a leg, and the only free place for him to be in a giant water-stirrup is the Pleasure Waterfall. What happens when the Horse resigns himself to joining Pelagia in his odd shenanigans?
9) Is there any one/eight fluff?
No, but there so should be. XD
10) Suggest a title for a seven/twelve hurt/comfort fic.
As Long As There's Us
11) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted four to de-flower one?
It would probably involve an accident in pitch-blackness.
12) Does anyone on your friends list read three?
Unfortunately, none of my IRL friends have even played SOTC. Shocking, I know.
13) Does anyone on your friends list draw or write eleven?
I do! (*forever alone*)
14) Would anyone on your friends list write two/four/five?
Nope. I would impressed to see someone pull it off, though. XD
15) What might ten scream at a great moment of passion?
YOUR BREATH TASTES LIKE PICKLES!!
16) If you wrote a songfic about eight, what song would you use?
Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day. I know, not exceedingly creative.
17) If you wrote a one/six/twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Warning: Major slash and a very squished Gecko.
18) What would be a good line for ten to use on two?
Cool feet... can I poke them?
Please read my stories and review them, my pretties! :D
- nightlight6 :D
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||Best of SotC FanFiction|
|Focus:||Games Shadow of the Colossus|