name; my friends call me Elizabeth but you can call me your worst nightmare
hair color; Black with white purple and blue streaks. (all the way down to my waist)
eye color; light green
age; non of your buisness!!
Grade; nun yahhh!!
little things about me; my biggest pet ever is when someone brags about them taking ti-kuan-doo and they get the butt beat anyway!! my favorite color is GREEN!! i have two sisters and one brother i'm the oldest! when someone that i don't like comes up to me i say ' SHOCK ME, SAY SOMETING INTELEGENT!!'...yeah and i'm bored so now i'm not going to stop typing go to the cool copy and paste-it's!!
OK these are awsome...Copy-and-paste-its!
-If you think those stupid kids should just give the rabbit the freakin' Trix, copy this into your profile.
If you know someone who should get run over by a bus, copy this into your profile.
-Milk tastes good. People call me crazy, but I'm just random! If you're random and proud of it, copy and paste this in your profile!
-If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
-If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile
-If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile.
-If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile
-Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929,SweetNCrazieSugarmuffin,The Komodo Dragon Phoenix,Bust_A_Groover, Tecna, Triggonseed, The Only Innocent Writer Here-Yumi, EstellaB, NarnianMelody, tookieclothespen, bellabookworm9, GoodyGoody23, EdwardIsMyLover, Riskia-Gothica-Disspell
-If you don't watch Laguna Beach or the O.C. or The Hills religiously, never have, never will, and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
-If you've ever known you were in mortal danger but decided to go through with the stunt anyway, copy this into your profile
-If you are a complete and utter thrill seeker who thrives off roller-coasters and being dropped from insane heights to have a major adreneline rush, copy this into your profile.
IF YOU ARE POSITIVE THAT YOU HAVE SOME OF THESE SAYINGS MORE THAN ONCE, COPY AND PASTE THIS IN YOUR PROFILE! (It's really becuase you like copy and pasting these, and you don't have the time to read them...)
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you hate those irritating mosquitoes giving you mosquito bites copy this in your profile.
Put this in your profile if you didn't know the Alphabet Song and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star had the same tune.
If you think the Coa-coa Puff Turky Bird thing shoud go to rehab, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever forgotten how old you are when someone asked you, copy and paste this onto your pro.
If you or your driver have ever locked their keys inside the car copy and paste this onto your profile. (MY MOM!!)
Recent studies show that 92 percent of teenagers have moved on to rap. If you're part of the 8 percent that stayed with rock, put this in your profile
.If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Needing a man is like needing a parachute. If he isn't there the first time you need him, chances are you won't be needing him again.
I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, "Where the heck is the ceiling?!"
When you get caught looking at him, just remember, he was looking back!
My night in shining armor turned out to be a loser in aluminum foil.
Of all the things I’ve lost, I miss my mind the most.
Before you criticize some one, walk a mile in their shoes. That way you’re a mile away and you still have their shoes.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away, if well aimed.
One day we will look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.
Officer, I swear to Drunk I’m not God!
I smile because I have no idea what’s going on.
Life was so simple when boys had cooties.
Boys are like slinkeys, useless, but fun to watch fall down the stairs.
Dear Heart, I met a boy today, prepare to shatter.
I am on a quest to the deepest, darkest corners of my room in search of what some would call "a floor" - a long and difficult task awaits me. Wish me luck my friends for I may not return alive.
I was gifted, but the psychiatrist took away my powers
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.
If you ever fell off a chair backwards copy this into your profile
._.s_s _ If you're a girl and you've ever
92 percent of teenagers would die if Abercrombie and Fitch told them it wasn't cool to breathe. Put this in your profile if you would be part of the 8 percent laughing your butt off.
If you think those stupid kids should just give the Rabbit the freakin' Trix, copy this into your profile!
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
Dude I fell for it. HAHAHAHAHA
You know you live in 2007 when...
1. You go to a party, sit down and take MySpace pics.
2. You haven’t played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they don't have AIM/LiveJournal/MySpace.
4. You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the button on the TV.
6. Your evening activity is sitting at the computer.
7. You read this list, and keep nodding and smiling.
8. You think about how stupid you are for reading this.
9. You were too busy to notice number five.
10. You actually scrolled back up to check if there was a number five.
11. And now you're laughing at your stupidity.
12. Put this in your pro if you fell for it. You know you did.
Check this out...
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling
was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you could read that put it in your profile
HA I read this on someones profile and just had to borrow it, im sorry if you dont want me to copy it but its just sooo funny
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3 . My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught t me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION .
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.