Author has written 22 stories for Naruto, Dragonlance, Artemis Fowl, Ouran High School Host Club, Death Note, Sleeping Beauty, Misc. Plays/Musicals, Hunter X Hunter, Aliens/Predator, Avengers, and Frankenstein.
Favorite words of advice from Diary of a Fairy Godmother:
1. Praise is no substitute for achievement
2. Mimicry is basic to witches and all other brands of bullies
3. Be open to changes
4. Live as though your fondest wish has already been granted
5. Fake it till you make it
6. Don't be meaner than you have to be
7. There's more to you than the job you do
8. Don't work for other people when you can work for yourself
9. There's no voice on the outside that can tell you more than the voice on the inside
10. If you're between a rock and a hard place, stand still
11. Don't open your umbrella before it starts to rain
12. The first step to accomplishing amazing things is setting unrealistic goals
13. Starting over is easier than going down the wrong path
14. Where you devote your energy, so shall you improve
15. When you do what you have to do, it helps other people do what they have to do
Mythbusters: 'I reject your reality and substitute my own' by Adam Savage
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.