Author has written 8 stories for Code Lyoko.
Well, after taking a surprise year off, I'm back! Ugh, what a crappy year.
I support the following couples (in order):
Yes, I put down JxA twice.
I'm still working on rewriting Flirting 102 and Advanced Dating, but both of those projects are going to take a while. I'll have to reread the Flirting series and I still can't get through a chapter without cringing. In the meantime I'm working on 99 JxA oneshots, but I'm still trying to crack 50. Remember, JxA forever!
Note to Chantelle: Okay, so maybe in March I could have handled the whole "Mom's dead, I'm moving in with my dad in Seattle" thing with a little more tact, but...well, you know I don't have an ounce of tact in the first place! I'd like to apologize for giving you what looked like a near heart attack and you can rest assured that I'm fine, even as I'm about to move for the...third time I think? As revenge, you may tell me you support OddxAelita. Once. Let's not get crazy. You may break my heart once.
List your twelve favorite Code Lyoko Characters in no particular order:
1. Waldo Franz Schaeffer/Franz Hopper
2. Aelita Stones/Hopper/Schaeffer
3. Odd Della Robbia
4. Yumi Ishiyama
5. Jeremie Belpois
6. Hiroki Ishiyama
7. Jim Moralés
8. Ulrich Stern
9. Milly Solovieff
10. Hervé Pichon (I feel bad for him...)
11. Kiwi Della Robbia
12. X.A.N.A. (Every villain needs a little love)
1) Have you ever read a six/eleven fanfic before?
2) Do you think four is hot? How hot?
Not gay, but I can see how a guy is attracted to her...Ulrich...
3) What would happen if twelve got eight pregnant?
Yumi would be very jealous...and I think Ulrich's dad wouldn't approve
4) Do you recall any fics about nine?
Not centered about her, no
5) Would two and six make a good couple?
Hm...maybe, but I don't think they'd last. Aelita would find him a little too childish I think.
6) Five/Nine or five/ten?
Five/Nine, Jeremie and Hervé would never work.
7) What would happen if seven walked in on two and twelve having sex?
Jim would become comatose, and I hope five wouldn't hear about it...he'd feel so betrayed!
8) Make up a summary of a three/ten fanfic.
Although Odd made fun of him, it didn't mean he didn't like him...Hervé always thought he was just a joker, the class clown, but maybe there was more to him than that...
9) Is there any thing as one/eight fluff?
I highly doubt that.
10) Suggest a title for a seven/twelve hurt/comfort fic
Er...Sympathy For the Innocent
11) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted four to de-flower one?
I'm not even going to go there. Pretty sure Antea beat Yumi to the punch.
12) Does anyone on your friends list read three?
None of my friends watch Code Lyoko
13) Does anyone on your friends list draw or write eleven?
14) Would anyone on your friends list write two/four/five?
I would if we could leave Yumi out of it.
15)What might ten scream at a great moment of passion?
Um... "YES! SISSI! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT!" And since you can be sure he doesn't have a shot with Sissi, the random girl would most likely proceed to bitch slap him...
16)If you wrote a song fic about eight, what song would you use?
Simple Plan--I'm Just A Kid
17) If you wrote a one/six/twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Hiroki is going to walk in on something pretty disturbing...
18) What would be a good pick up line for ten to use on two?
Hey, Aelita! Wanna come see my robot's circuit board? (I have no idea)