Poll: Who would be the best to seduce Naruto? Vote Now!
Author has written 1 story for Naruto.
The New York Yankees, the Green Bay Packers, and the Duke Blue Devils are my favorite sports teams and the greatest
Sign: Aries - The Ram
I like to thank all that read, review and vote on my poll
I have to ask Naruto when I get the chance Does Sakura taste better than ramen?
This is one of the greatest NaruSaku stories I have seen on this site A Soul's Salvation by Lady Kogawolf it is a truly great story any NaruSaku fan I say should read it it is on the angst side at the start and a little hard for me to read when I started but that was just because I don't like angst that much but it does end in a truly great manner
A True Valentines that was the first story I had ever read on this site and after it, I was hooked
"The Uchihas follow one of two paths - they either become great protectors or dark murderers. Insanity runs in that bloodline"that was from Training for the Job by DesaixI believe that is true while events in the manga have shown us that Itachi was protecting Konoha and his brother so he goes with the protecters and well Sasuke I say is going down the other path.
Quotes from around the web
“Never turn your back on someone, they just might stab it.”
“The walls we build around us
Are they to protect us from the demons outside?
Or are they to keep sealed the demons already within ourselves?
To isolate our hearts and thus turn them to solid ice
How we scream in pain when the light warms our hearts
Do we fear to feel the pain of loving again?
Or do we fear to hurt the ones who love us?
We turn our eyes away from the windows to our souls
Do we fear to look inside ourselves and be forced to see our demons?
To face what we have been hiding from...”
“The people from your past will always be a part of who you are now. Trying to forget them is useless. There is no reason or sense in letting their memories go.”
“Be careful of your enemy once and of your friend, a thousand times, for a double crossing friend knows more evil.”
“A kiss blown is a kiss wasted... the only real kind is a kiss tasted.”
“Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss.”
“Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.”
"One story has to its end- but only so the next one can begin. The future is still full of uneasy and unanswered questions so let’s continue our journey to our answers!"
“Destroy is such a strong word! I prefer ‘redecorated for free’.”
“Everyday I think people can't get any stupider, and every day I'm proven horribly wrong.”
“If Tylenol, Duct Tape, and a Band Aid can't fix it, then you have a serious problem.”
“A good friend will bail you out of jail. Your best friend will be sitting next to you in the cell saying 'That was freakin’ awesome!'”
“If it's tourist season, why can't we shoot them?”
“No one is a virgin, the world screws us all.”
“Scientists say 1 out of every 4 people is crazy, check 3 friends; if they are okay, you're it.”
“When life gives you lemons make grape juice. Then sit back and let the world wonder how the fucking hell you did it.”
“I'm an angel! Honest! The horns are just there to keep the halo up straight!”
“Smile because it’s the second best thing you can do with your lips”
“I reject your reality and substitute my own”
*Forty- Nine laws of Anime: (Oddly enough, there are only forty-six...)
1. Law of Metaphysical Irregularity
2. Law of Differentiated Gravitation
3. Law of Sonic Amplification, First Law of Anime Acoustics
4. Law of Constant Thrust, First Law of Anime Motion
5. Law of Mechanical Mobility, Second Law of Anime Motion
6. Law of Temporal Variability
7. First Law of Temporal Mortality
8. Second Law of Temporal Mortality
9. Law of Dramatic Emphasis
10, Law of Dramatic Multiplicity
11. Law of Inherent Combustibility
12. Law of Phlogistatic Emission
13. Law of Energetic Emission
14. Law of Inverse Lethal Magnitude
15. Law of Inexhaustibility
16. Law of Inverse Accuracy
17. Law of Transient Romantic Unreliability
18. Law of Hemoglobin Capacity
19. Law of Demonic Consistency
20. Law of Militaristic Unreliability
21. Law of Tactical Unreliability
22. Law of Inconsequential Indefectibility
23. Law of Juvenile Intellectuality
24. Law of Americanthropomorphism
25. Law of Mandibular Proportionality
26. Law of Feline Mutation
c) have a well-formed body and be pleasing to the eye
d) wear as little clothing as possible, if any.
27. Law of Conservation of Firepower
28. Law of Technological User-Benevolence
29. Law of Melee Luminescence
30. Law of Non-anthropomorphic Antagonism
31. Law of Follicular Chroma Variability
32. Law of Follicular Permanence
33. Law of Topological Aerodynamics, First Law of Anime Aero-Dynamics
34. Law of Probable Attire
35. Law of Musical Omnipotence
36. Law of Quitupular Aggultination
--An attractive body
37. Law of Extra dimensional Capacitance
38. Law of Hydrostatic Emission
39. Law of Inverse Attraction
40. Law of Nasal Sanguination
41. Law of Xylolaceration
42. Law of Juvenile Omnipotence
43. Law of Quadrotriscadecophobia
44. Law of Nominative Clamovocation
45. Law of Uninterruptable Metamorphosis
46. Law of Flimsy Incognition
If you fall for one these please put it in your profile, I fell for it too:
You know you live in 2007 when...
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitaire with real cards for years
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they don't have a screen name or my space
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) and you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did.
Interesting stuff to copy and paste into your profile
If you are a procrastinator, and hate doing labor, work, or chores of any sort, post this into your profile... sometime soon.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever yelled at your television because a character or someone you don't like was on copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a tree, copy this to your profile!
If you have ever forgotten your name while introducing yourself, copy this to your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you just what you find so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour long sob-fest, then start singing and dancing when your favorite song plays. Crazy is when you do or say a totally random thing, like "do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or start having a thumbwar with yourself (i find that i am a very tough opponent). So if you're crazy, copy this onto your profile
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, Zutara Lover, Black'n'red'Butterfly, Enrica(real name)(i always change my penname)(tehehehe) I'veComeToTakeYourCheese, Vampire Scooby, blissfulmemories, Misfit Band Geek, Inuyashagrl101, Yamahato Yokimoko-san, Wind797
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you have sibling(s) that drive you crazy then copy this onto your profile.
If your profile is longer than the chapters of most of your stories copy and paste this to your profile
If you have ever fallen up a flight of stairs, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. Ghetto Anime Princess AnimeKittyCafe, (actually I have) Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Tsuyu Mikazuki (I do all the time!), WeaselChick, Celyna ( i fall up the steps to school every time i go up them... sadly...) EverD, (When I did it, my friends said I defied physics. I don't know why though...) Wishing_for_a_Zoro_plushie (err... people laughed, and not to mention I was wearing a skirt XD ) Sangorulz(in school while wearing heels...clutz),a forgotten memory of an angel, xXbeautifullyshatteredXx, Inuyashagrl101, Yamahato Yokimoko-san, Wind797
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile. By order of Flame User Laurena
If you think that those stupid kids should just give that God-forsaken Trix rabbit some Trix, copy this into your profile.
If you think that being unique is better than being cool then put this on your profile.
90 percent of People believe that Heavy Metal is the perfect scapegoat to blame their troubles on. If you are part of the 10 percent who believe that this shows the lack of fairness our country has developed and that they need to take responsibility for their problems copy this and paste it in your Profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, so weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer.
If you ran down an "Up" escalator, copy this into your profile.
If you ran up a "Down" escalator, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you get a kick out of explosions, copy and paste this to your profile.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
My best friend is insane. If you agree, or if you have an insane friend, copy this into your profile.
If you and your friends have a nickname, title, or anything else for each other, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
My best friend is insane. If you agree, or if you have an insane friend, copy this into your profile.
99 percent of the people who read this have been brainwashed and hypnotized. If you're one of the 1 percent who hasn't, copy & paste this in your profile. If you follow this, you have been brainwashed. XP
If you've ever taped your fingers together because you were bored out of your mind and then couldn't get them apart copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
I'm bored...If you're bored then paste this in your profile and let the world know you have nothing to do...
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrgide Uinervtisy, it doesn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling was ipmorantt! Ha!
If you could read that, put it in your profile! (awesomeness, no?)
42 Ways to Survive a Zombie Outbreak by Tyrie2001
1. Shrug your shoulders and carry on as per normal as if nothing were happening, maybe the zombies won’t notice you
2. Kill the closest available person and use their corpse to distract the zombies while you make your escape, then steal a car and run over everything that moves
3. Lock yourself away in an underground facility, spend your time dissecting zombies, feeding the bodies of you friends to zombies, and trying to find a way to domesticate zombies
4. Steal a police car, drive around town with the blues and 2’s going to draw them all out, and then lead them to the nearest petrol station and BURN THEM ALL TO HELL!
5. Barricade yourself in your home and hope the army will deal with it before your food and water runs out
6. Put your crossbow skills to good use by sniping zeds from the top floor window of your barricaded home. Alternatively, put your archery skills to good use by setting fire to groups of zombies with a flaming arrow. Best done from the roof of your home or a balcony
7. Blame the zombie outbreak on the fact that there must be no more room in Hell, and thus the dead have no other option but to walk the Earth, then enter a planning application with you local council to build an Hell an extension.
8. Hit the zeds hard and fast with a major, and I mean major, leaflet campaign, and while they're reeling from that, follow up with a Whist drive, a car boot sale, some street theatre and possibly even some benefit concerts. And if that's not enough, then it's time for the T-shirts! "Zombies Out!", "Brain-Eating Life Forms, No Thanks". If that's not enough, then I don't know what will be
9. Find salvation at the bottom of a whiskey bottle
10. Run out into the street shouting “I am a fish” over and over again in the hope the zombies will consider your brain to be damaged and therefore not worth eating
11. Pray for an army of angels to come down and kick some undead ass. If praying fails, grab a chainsaw and go out to kick some zombie ass. When the chainsaw runs out of fuel, grab a machete/fire axe and hack their heads off
12. Look in the local telephone directories to find the number of your local Zombie Hunter, then give him all your money and beg him to help you
13. Start crying and sobbing uncontrollably as you run around in circles screaming, maybe the zombies will take pity on you and spare you?
14. Go crazy with a bunch of Molotov cocktails/Acid Bombs
15. Get some friends together, arm yourselves with lances, flails, swords or axes, then and ride horses/ponies/sheep around town impaling/decapitating all the zombies that you can see. The one who kills the most wins!
16. Lure them into a pool then electrocute them (best done against Trioxin zombies)
17. Run, run, as fast as you can, they can’t catch you… because they’re slower than an upside down turtle… unless they can run, in which case, flag down a taxi
18. Call the UN for help!
19. Dissolve loads of Styrofoam in petrol to make a cheap substitute for napalm, and then use this to burn the zombies to ashes
20. Shove the zombies into a lake, and then depth charge them!
21. Retreat to an off shore oil rig to live out the rest of your life there
22. Fly about in a helicopter using the rotor blades to decapitated the zombies, and if you don’t have a helicopter, use a shovel, or better yet, a shaolin spade to decapitate them
23. Strap a thermonuclear warhead to your head and nut the smeggers to death
24. Enroll in the navy and apply to become a submariner, that way when the zombies take over you’ll either be on a heavily armed warship, or safely tucked away onboard a nuclear submarine surrounded by nuclear armed cruise missiles!
25. Restore an old castle prior to the outbreak and stock it full of supplies so that when the shit hits the fan, you’ll be set for life. Don’t forget to build a moat around it though that can be filled with home-made napalm or acid
26. Use your lawnmower as a weapon to shred the zombies into a bloody pulp
27. Use you brand new combine harvester to run the zombies down
28. Learn voodoo, and then use this to create your own army of the dead to fight the current one terrorizing your town. Film the battle between the undead and your voodoo zombie army and sell the footage to the Fox network, then use the money to buy yourself safety
29. Plant loads of peashooters and carnivorous plants in your lawn and just sit back and let them eat all the zombies that dare to attack your home. Also helps to reduce unwanted soliciting
30. Go completely insane and become a quisling, and hope the zeds are too dumb to tell the difference between you and one of their own
31. Head north to where it’s cold and snowy and zombies that follow you will most likely freeze
32. Learn hand to hand combat using trench knifes, and then use these skills to skewer some Zed heads
33. If on board an airplane when the outbreak occurs, fly to safety. If the outbreak actually occurs onboard your plane, then open the doors so the zombies get sucked out, dur!
34. Claim that the zombies support your local football/rugby team’s main rivals, and think that your local team sucks, then sit back and laugh as all the locals get completely enraged and tear the zombies to shreds with their teeth
35. Hide under your duvet with a pillow over your head and hope for the best. If any zombies’ dare to attack then pummel them to death with said mighty pillow
36. Sit back with a nice cup of tea and watch TV until everything all blows over. When the zombies come crashing through your window, go down the local pub and have a nice cold pint and watch TV until everything all blows over. When they break into the pub, set fire to everything and start a huge drunken riot. That's the British way!
37. Grab a katana, an Uzi, your black leather trench-coat and some sunglasses, then hurl abuse and insults in l33t at the zombies as you run about claiming to be "T3H ALT1MAT3 Z0MBI3 SLAY000R H00 W1LL PWN ALL T3H Z0MBI3 N00B5!!ONE1ONE!!!"
38. Set your mother-in-law on the zombies, if she doesn’t scare them off, nothing will
39. Hire the zombies to replace your current workforce and pay them with brains
40. Strap a flame-thrower to a pulse rifle, fight your way to the drop ship, then take off and nuke the site from orbit
41. Don’t cause the damn outbreak in the first place you stupid smeghead!
42. Screw it, you're gonna die anyway, so why not just infect yourself with the zombie virus so that your can have the pleasure of devouring your enemies while they’re still alive?
Legal Disclaimer: The chances of survival if you choose to resort to any of the 42 plans listed here, are slim to nil. If for some reason you do decide to use any of these plans and actually survive, then you should take that as a genuine miracle and thus a sign that there is a God... well, assuming it’s the first part of plan #11 that works anyway, in any other case, it could just be down to the fact that you eat seven leaved clovers for breakfast, have seven lucky rabbits feet dangling around your neck, and just happened to step on a lucky Leprechaun. That or you just dreamt the whole thing. In whatever scenario, the fact that you survived thanks to my list means you now owe me money, and lots of it. So while you may have survived the zombie outbreak, you’re now financially bankrupt... Sucks to be you!
If you grew up in the 90's you've gotta read this!!
Anybody under the age of 13 should not read this, and if you do, you should not repost this. Just because you were born in '97 doesn't mean you're a 90's kid. It's not like you could remember the original Simpsons. I am sorry but three conscious years of the 90's just wont cut it.
You're a 90's kid if:
You remember watching Doug, Ren & Stimpy, Pinky and the Brain, and Two Stupid Dogs. AAAAAAAH real monsters.
You've ever ended a sentence with the word "PSYCHE!".
You just can’t resist finishing this... "Iiiiiiin west Philadelphia born and raised...".
You remember TGIF on ABC. Step by Step, Family Matters, Dinosaurs, and Boy Meets World.
You remember when, 2Pac and Selena died.
You remember when it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons.
You got super excited when it was Oregon Trail day in computer class at school.
You remember reading "Goosebumps".
You took plastic cartoon lunch boxes to school.
You remember the craze, then the banning of slap bracelets and slam books.
You still get the urge to say "NOT" after (almost) every sentence...Not...
You used to listen to the radio all day long just to record "Your FAVORITE song of ALL time".
Where in the world is Carmen San Diego? was both a game and a TV game show.
Captain Planet. He's a Hero.
You knew that Kimberly, the pink ranger, and Tommy, the green Ranger were meant to be together.
You remember when super Nintendo’s and Sega Genesis became popular.
You always wanted to send in a tape to America's Funniest Home Videos... but never taped anything funny.
You remember watching home alone 1, 2, and 3...and tried to pull the pranks on "intruders".
You remember watching The Magic School Bus, Wishbone, and Reading Rainbow on PBS.
You remember when Yomega Yo-Yo’s were cool.
You were grown up when you turned 7, cuz you could watch are you afraid of the dark because it was tvY7!
You remember those Where's Waldo books…
You remember when Mortal Kombat Was "Da Bomb"!
You still remember the blood code for Mortal Kombat on Sega: a, b, a, c, a, b, b.
You remember eating Warheads. (those sour candies).
You remember watching the 1st Batman, Aladdin, Ninja Turtles, and 3 Ninjas movies.
You remember Ring Pops.
You remember drinkin' Fruitopia and Surge.
You remember when every thing was "da BOMB".
When they made the new lunchables so that you could make tacos and pizza!!
You remember boom boxes vs. cd players.
Writing M.A.S.H. notes. (and the twenty different versions of that).
Making those little paper fortune cookie things… and then predicting your life with them.
You knew all the characters names and their life stories on "Saved by the Bell".
You played and/or collected "Pogs".
You had at least one Tamagotchi, GigaPet or Nano and brought it everywhere.
You haven't always had a computer, and it was cool to have the internet. And Windows 95 was the best.
You watched the original cartoons of Rugrats, Power Rangers, and Ninja Turtles.
You had a favorite New Kid on the block, and you knew all of there names.
Michael Jordan was a king.
Yikes pencils and erasers were the stuff!
All your school supplies were "Lisa Frank" brand. (pencils.notebooks.binders.etc.).
You remember when the new Beanie Babies and talking Elmo were always sold out.
You collected those Beanie Babies.
Growing Pains. Care-bears and The Gummy Bear show.
You actually remember the cartoons Rainbow Brite, He-Man, My Little Pony, and GI Joe.
Gak was the coolest thing invented.
Lambchop's song never ended.
The old dollar bills. Silver dollars were cool that have.
You remember a time before the WB.
You collected all the Troll dolls with the bright hair.
You owned a portable tape player.
If you even know what an original walkman is.
You remember wanting to sit on the orange Nickelodeon couch.
You've gotten creped out by "Are You Afraid of the Dark?"
You know the Macarena by heart."
Talk to the hand"... enough said.
You always said, "Then why don't you marry it!"
You know the significance of the number 23.
You went to McD's to play in the play place.
You remember playing on merry go rounds...at the play ground.
Here are pics I like