Author has written 16 stories for Naruto, Ouran High School Host Club, Yu Yu Hakusho, Hetalia - Axis Powers, Misc. Books, Harry Potter, Fire Emblem, Free! - Iwatobi Swim Club, and Shingeki no Kyojin/進撃の巨人.
Fav. Anime and Manga
Attack on Titan
Ishida & Asakura
Ouran High School Host Club
Full Metal Alchemist
Yu Yu Hakusho
Super Gals! (Or Gals!)
Revolutionary Girl Utena
Brown Eyed Girls
Hey! Say! Jump
This is a fun personality test I first saw on 'YouTube', but I ran into again here. Try it, it's fun:
1. First, write the numbers 1 through 11 in a column.
2. Then, beside numbers 1 and 2, write down any two numbers you want.
3. Beside the 3 and 7, write down the names of members of the opposite sex.
4. Write anyone's name (like friends or family...) in the 4th, 5th, and 6th spots.
5. Write down four song titles in 8,9,10, and 11. (Go with your instincts!)
6. Finally, make a wish.
And now the key for the game...
1. You must tell (the number in space 2) people about this game. (You don't have to if you don't want to)
2. The person in space 3 is the one that you love.
3. The person in 7 is one you like but can't work out.
4. You care most about the person you put in 4.
5. The person you name in number 5 is the one who knows you very well.
6. The person you name in 6 is your lucky star.
7. The song in 8 is the song that matches with the person in number 3.
8. The title in 9 is the song for the person in 7.
9. The tenth space is the song that tells you most about YOUR mind.
10. 11 is the song telling you how you feel about life
Did you get what you wanted?
Just because you were born in '97 doesn't mean you're a '90's kid'. It's not like you could remember the original Simpsons. I am sorry, but three conscious years of the 90's just wont cut it. You're a 90's kid if...
You remember watching Doug, Ren & Stimpy, Pinky and the Brain, AAAAAAAH Real Monsters!, Rocko's Modern Life, Animaniacs, Gargoyles.
You've ever ended a sentence with the word "PSYCHE!"
You just can't resist finishing this... "in west Philadelphia born and raised..."
You remember Step by Step, Family Matters, Dinosaurs, Boy Meets World.
You remember when it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons.
You remember reading Goosebumps.
You still get the urge to say "NOT" after (almost) every sentence... not.
When everything was settled by rock-paper-scissors or "bubble gum, bubble gum in a dish" or Ms. Mary Mack.
When kick ball was a daily activity.
When we used to obey our parents.
You used to listen to the radio all day long just to record your FAVORITE song of ALL time on a tape.
You remember when Super Nintendos and Sega Genesis became popular.
You remember the ORIGINAL Game Boy.
You always wanted to send in a tape to America's Funniest Home Videos... but never taped anything funny.
You remember watching The Magic School Bus, Wishbone, Reading Rainbow, and Ghostwriter on PBS.
You remember when Yo-Yos were cool.
You remember those Where's Waldo? books.
You remember eating Warheads and Splashers Gum.
You remember watching the 1st Batman, Aladdin, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Ghostbusters.
You remember Ring Pops.
If you remember when every thing was "da BOMB!"
You remember boom boxes vs. CD players.
Making those little paper fortune cootie catcher things, and then predicting your life with them.
You played and/or collected "Pogs."
You had at least one Tamagotchi, GigaPet, or Nano and brought it everywhere.
One word... Trolls.
Windows 95 was the best.
You watched the original cartoons of Rugrats, Wild Thornberrys, Power Rangers, Rocket Power.
All your school supplies were "Lisa Frank" brand.
You collected those Beanie Babies.
You remember Carebears.
Lambchop's song never ended.
Silver dollars, which were cool to have.
Everyone watched the WB.
If you even know what an original Walkman is.
You know the Macarena by heart.
"Talk to the hand" ...enough said.
You went to McDonald's to play in the Playplace.
You remember playing on merry go rounds at the playground.
Before the MySpace frenzy . . . Before the Internet & text messaging ... Before Sidekicks & iPods ... Before PlayStation3 or X-BOX 360 ... Before Spongebob ... Before Tupac was shot.
When light-up sneakers were cool.
When you rented VHS tapes, not DVDs.
When gas was 95 cents a gallon.
When we recorded stuff on VCRs.
You had slap bracelets!
You actually played outside until it was dark!
Way back. Before we realized all this would eventually disappear.
Chibi versions of the Silver No Udedokei OCs: *click*